才能把这孩子交给你
before we can release this child back to you.
这不对
But that's not right.
她是 她是我女儿
I mean, she's-- she's my baby.
我很理解你的心情 女士
I understand your frustration, ma'am.
体系的存在正是为了保护你和孩子
The system exists to protect you and the child.
我的建议是 你带着相关文件再来一趟
My best advice, you come back with some proper documentation.
我们到时候再说
We'll go from there.
好的 我会再来的
Okay, I'll be back then.
我能 我能看看她吗
Can I-- Can I see her please?
那是我的宝宝
That's my baby.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我去打给儿童与家庭服务部告诉他们最新情况
I'll call the DCFS, give them an update.
队长
Chief.
谁能保证她男朋友
Who's to say this boyfriend
不会再次抛弃这个孩子
won't try to ditch the baby again?
万一他下次做得更绝呢
What if he tries something worse next time?
那不关我们的事
That's not our call.
这边 这边走
Hey! Over here! This way!
快点
Hurry!
这边走
This way!
他需要帮助
He needs help.
是你打给我们的吗 有人胸口疼吗
You call this in? Somebody with chest pains?
胸口疼 我也不知道 可能吧
Chest pains? I don't know, maybe.
看起来这孩子远远不止胸口疼
Seems like that's the least of this kid's problems.
来人啊 你们得帮我把这些虫子弄出去
Please, someone, you gotta help me get these bugs out of here!
坐下 伙计 来吧
Sit down, buddy. Come on.
你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
What's your name, huh? What's your name?
克里斯
Chris.
好的 克里斯
Okay, Chris.
请快一点
Please hurry!
我们会尽力的
Okay, we're gonna do our best,
但你也得配合我们
but you gotta help us out.
你服了什么 天使尘还是莫利[毒品]
What was it you took? PCP? Molly?
不不不 我们只抽了一点大♥麻♥
No, no, no. We just smoked some weed.
等等 什么叫我们
Hold on. What do you mean "We"?
布莱特 快看
Hey, Brett, look.
克里斯 你要集中注意力
Okay, Chris, I need you to focus.
谁跟你一起
Who was with you?
是我女朋友
It was my girlfriend!
我女朋友茜丽娅
My girlfriend Celia.
她跟我一起抽的
She and I were sharing a blunt,
然后她突然开始发疯 跑走了
and then she freaked and she ran
我想阻止她的 都怪这些该死的虫子
and I tried to stop her, but I can't--it's these damned bugs!
脚印通往那边
Look, the footprints are leading into there.
那幢楼里没有暖气
This building's not heated.
这姑娘要是穿得不够多
That girl is going to freeze to death
肯定会冻死在里面
if she doesn't have the right gear.
61号♥呼叫总部 迪沃西和肯顿路口处
61 to Main. We've got a second victim
发现另一名伤者
at Diversey and Kenton.
我们还需要一辆救护车增援
We're gonna need a second ambo here for assist.
布莱特 等等 你去哪
Hey, Brett! Wait, where are you going?
你照顾好他 我去找那个女孩
Well, you take care of him. I'll--I'll look for the girl.
过来
Come on.
茜丽娅
Celia?!
茜丽娅
Celia?!
听得到吗
Can you hear me?!
格蕾丝怎么样了
How's Grace?
挺好的 现在怎么样
Good. What's the latest?
儿童与家庭服务部很忙
DCFS is tied up.
报♥警♥通道的关闭导致各大机构无法♥正♥常运转
911 being down has brought everything to a standstill.
他们说过一个小时会打给我
They told me they'd call back in an hour.
那也算是件好事吧
Well, I guess that's a blessing.
现在对她来说消防队估计是
The firehouse is probably the most stable environment
最安全的地方了
she's ever known.
你想抱抱她吗
You want to hold her?
好啊
Yeah.
真的吗 小心托着后脑勺就好
Sure? Just watch the back of the head.
像这样吗
Like this?
是啊 不错嘛
Yeah. There you go.
我找康宁汉姆队长
Yeah, Captain Cunningham, please.
总部 这里是61号♥救护车
Main, this is ambulance 61 checking in again.
请确认增援已经在来迪沃西和肯顿路口的路上
Please confirm that backup is on its way to Diversey and Kenton.
确认...61...迪沃..肯西...
Confirmed...61... at Divers...Kenzie...
不 不是肯西 肯顿
No! Not--not Kenzie! Kenton!
布莱特 你收到了吗
Hey, Brett, do you copy?
布莱特
Brett.
茜丽娅
Celia!
布莱特 听到了吗 布莱特 请回答
Brett, can you hear me? Brett, come in.
有人吗
Hello?
米尔斯
Mills?
该死
Oh, shoot.
待着别动 你想干什么
Stay there! What do you want?
我没想干什么 我只是想帮忙
I don't want anything! I'm just trying to help!
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
那个女孩袭击了我
The girl, she attacked me.
等等 她跑哪去了
Wait, which direction did she go?
拿着这些暖手宝
Okay, here, take these hand warmers.
出去找到等在外面的救护车
Go outside, find the ambulance that's waiting there.
告诉我的搭档我在这里 他会照顾好你的
Tell my partner where I am. He'll take care of you.
快点
And hurry.
道森 我是皮尔森医生
Dawson, this is Dr. Pierson.
她是我们的儿科医生
She's our pediatrician.
她非常热心 愿意来检查一下格蕾丝
She was kind enough to come on by and check on Grace.
她真漂亮
She's a beautiful girl.
-你能帮忙抱住她吗 -没问题
- Would you mind bracing her a bit? - Oh, sure.
咱们看看
Let's take a look.
我们之前测过她的心率 血压为68/36
We checked her vitals earlier. 68 over 36.
心跳123
Heart rate 123.
她的呼吸的确有些不畅
Well, she has labored breath,
但鉴于她是个早产儿 这也不算糟
but not too bad for a preemie.
你怎么知道她是个早产儿
How can you tell she's a preemie?
你看 她肚脐旁边这道疤
From this scar right here by her belly button
是脐带导管造成的
from the umbilical catheter.
这小姑娘活了下来
This little girl is a survivor.
是啊 她一出生头几周就在搏命
Yeah, she spent her first few weeks fighting for life.
她已经度过了最危险的时期
She's made it through the worst of it,
但仍需精心照料
but still she is gonna need some extra care.
你能看出她是否有受到精心照料吗
Can you tell if she's getting that care?
在家里
At home?
我看不出她有被
Well, I'm not seeing any signs
虐待或营养不良
of physical abuse or malnourishment.
但这之外的
But beyond that?
你的理论不对
Your theory is wrong.
现在的计算机服务器
Computer servers nowadays,
他们都会在云服务器上备份
they're all backed up on a cloud.
烧掉计算机也没用
There's no real point in torching it.
你是说服务器没有被乱摆吗
You trying to tell me that the server wasn't tampered with?
-因为你要是看 -不不不
- Because if you look-- - No, no, no,
我不是说它没有被乱摆
I'm not saying that it wasn't messed with.
我只是说它不是目标
I'm just saying that that wasn't the target.
它只是 只是导火索
It was just the-- It was just the fuse.
这里 看这里
Here, look-- look at this.
这个天花板残骸
This ceiling debris,
烧得最厉害的部分在顶部
the deepest char is on the top,
而不是最开始起火的底部
not the bottom where the fire started.
所以不管是谁纵的火
So whoever engineered this,
他们在地板上放了催化剂
they packed the above floor with accelerant.
所以我猜应该是有人
So my guess is that someone
十分想把这些账本烧掉
really wanted to burn these billing folders.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表