that you have no prior connection to him.
那你为什么愿意替他坐牢
Why would you be willing to pay hard time on his behalf?
听我说 小子
Look, kid,
我说假设
hypothetically speaking,
假设我说出实情 卢罗被抓起来
let's say I talk and Lullo gets locked up.
你以为这样就结束了吗
You think that's the end of it?
你以为他在监狱里就不能对你怎么样了吗
You think he can't reach you from behind bars,
他那种人
a guy like that?
所以你确实认识他
So you do know him?
你还是走吧
You better leave.
如果卢罗把自己儿子的死到处怪罪人
Look, if Lullo shares in the blame,
那为什么不让他也来一起尝尝接受惩罚的滋味
why don't you let him share in this punishment?
警卫
Guard!
这个人很烦
This man's bothering me.
好 行了
Okay, that's enough.
你以为你现在做的事很光彩吗
You think this is honorable, what you're doing?
不是的
It isn't.
-我可救了你的命 -行了
- Okay, I saved your life. - Okay.
卢罗又为你做过什么
What has Lullo ever done for you, huh?
不好意思 你先吧
Oh, sorry. You go ahead.
你先吧 我都已经喝过一杯了
Please, this is already my second cup.
你的手怎么回事
What happened there?
出了点意外
Oh, I had an accident.
你见到他了吗
Did you see him?
见到了 但是他没说什么
Yeah. Not that it did any good.
希尔薇 亲爱的
Sylvie, sweetheart,
这是一个巡警让我交给你的
a patrolman dropped this off for you.
那天搜查救护车的时候发现的
Found it searching your ambulance the other day.
-谢谢 -我都忘得一干二净了
- Thanks. - Totally forgot about that.
你一直没机会打开看看
Never got a chance to open it.
是啊
Yeah.
我想放在仪表盘上的
I got it for the dashboard.
为什么送我跳草裙舞的鲨鱼
Why a hula dancing shark?
可能是因为我觉得你会喜欢吧
I guess I thought it would make you smile.
我知道我救那个讨厌鬼
Look, I know that you're mad at me
你生我的气了 但是我...
for saving that creep's life, but I--
没有 我不生你的气
I'm not. I'm not mad at you.
那你为什么说话不直视我的眼睛
Then why can't you look me in the eye?
因为我知道你怎么想我
Because of what you must think of me.
我让你眼睁睁看别人死去
I asked you to let a man die.
是我不好
That's messed up.
那些人本来是要杀我们的
Those guys were gonna kill us.
你知道这点
Well, you knew that,
却没有让它影响你的道德判断
and you didn't let it cloud your moral judgment.
我是个现场急救员
I mean, I am a first responder.
我绝对不该有那种想法的
A thought like that is never supposed to enter my mind.
是人都会那么想
You wouldn't be human if it didn't.
我给你机会让你把夹住那条动脉了
I gave you the chance to clamp off that carotid,
可是你没有
and you didn't take it.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51. Truck 81.
-3号♥抢险车 -鲨鱼很棒
- Squad 3. - Cool shark.
61号♥救护车 建筑火灾
Ambulance 61. Structure fire.
老天 仓库火灾最难搞了
Oh, brother. Storage units are the pits.
仓库
因为门都锁着吗
Because of all the locks?
是啊 你得把每间屋子的锁都撬了
Yep, you got to bust into each unit,
更糟糕的是 你不知道
and worse, you got no idea
打开门后会发现什么
what you're gonna find behind each door.
浓烟是从二楼飘出来的
There's smoke up on the second floor.
我不知道具体是哪里
I have no clue where it's coming from.
在火势蔓延前把火扑灭吧
Let's knock this thing down before it spreads.
-克鲁兹 去拿锯子 -好
- Cruz, get the saw. - Right.
其他人都准备好银弹
Everyone else, silver bullets.
分开搜索 找到火源
Spread out and find the source.
好 探测热源
All right, check for heat.
行了 我们找到了
Yow! All right, we found it.
克鲁兹 把门弄开
Cruz, get us in.
是丙烷气罐
Hey, propane tank!
快后退
Get back!
这里随时可能爆♥炸♥
Hey, this place could blow any second.
所有人都撤退
Get back, all of you!
大家撤退
Everybody fall back.
等等 他会需要水
Wait, he's gonna need water.
快去
Go.
快走
Go!
你这个疯子 西弗莱德
You're a madman, Severide.
大家干得漂亮 几乎没有损失
Nice work, everyone. Hardly any damage.
火灾起因是什么
Hey, how'd that fire start?
详细检查后就知道了
We'll find out when we overhaul.
在里面的时候表现不错
Good hustle in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
看吧 这样简单多了是吧
See, it's much simpler, isn't it?
副队 后备队员
Lieutenant. Candidate.
我们清楚彼此的位置
We know where we stand with each other.
这样一定行的 马特
This is gonna work, Matt.
副队
Lieutenant.
你真这么觉得吗
You think so?
你不这么觉得吗
Don't you?
应该能行吧
I guess, yeah.
好 去收拾好工具吧
Okay, well, gather up your tools.
是霍斯特德
It's Halstead.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
What?
好
Okay.
维克同意开口了
Vic agreed to talk.
他们刚逮捕了卢罗
Just arrested Lullo.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
师♥傅♥领进门
I just got you in the door.
修行在个人
You did the rest.
好了 谁想第一个抱抱特伦斯·博登呢
Okay, who wants to be the first to hold Terrance Boden?
天哪
Ahh. Oh, my God.
快看看这小天使 天哪
Look at this sweetness. Oh, my God.
-现在不用呼吸机了 -而且呼吸正常
- He's off the machine. - And breathing normally.
还有初步神经检测显示没有任何缺损
And preliminary neurological tests reveal no deficits.
真是好消息
That's very welcome news.
虽然还需要密切注意观察很长一段时间
We're gonna have to monitor him for a long time on that,
但是情况乐观
but I'm hopeful.
我也这么觉得
Then so am I.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, little man.
天哪
Oh, boy.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, little man.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, little man.
不哭
Okay.
给我抱抱好吗
You gonna share the baby?
你好呀
Oh, oh, hi.
来妈妈抱 嗨
There you go. Hi.
让你妈妈抱抱
There's your mama.
那是我孙子吗
Is that my beautiful grandson?
爸
Dad.
来打个招呼
Say hello.
好像是这堆箱子把这个罐子碰倒了
Looks like this pile of boxes knocked this can over.
植物油渗进了毯子里
Vegetable oil seeped into the rags.
知道怎么回事了吗 道森
Get how that works, Dawson?
如果棉麻类和植物油接触
If cotton or linen come into contact with vegetable oil,
细菌就会分解织物
bacteria decomposes the fabric,
如果其中的热无法散出 就会发生自燃
and if the heat can't escape, you get spontaneous combustion.
正确
Correct.
整盒整盒的制动液 十几袋猫砂
Whole boxes of brake fluid, a dozen bags of cat litter,
还有漂白粉
and chlorine powder.
一般人储藏室里可不会有这些东西
That's not what most people keep in their storage lockers.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表