布莱特 我来了
Brett, I'm coming!
米尔斯 快来 我们在这里
Mills, quick! We're in here!
我快坚持不住了
I can't hold on much longer!
我抓住她了 我抓住了
Here, I got her. I got her.
该怎么办
What do we do?
好
Oh, okay.
看看你的急救包里
Check in your jump bag, grab me anything,
衣服 带子 管子
wraps, straps, tubing,
任何可以做临时绳子的都拿给我
anything we can use as a makeshift rope.
坚持住 坚持
Come on, stick with me.
我会救你的 坚持住
I got you, okay? All right.
61号♥救护车 布莱特 收到请回答
Ambo 61. Brett, report!
听我说
Listen.
只要告诉我你没事就好
Just give me a sign that you're okay.
哪怕一点回音
Anything at all.
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who--who is this?
我是亚伯 你是谁
This is Abe. Who's this?
我想跟她一起去医院看看
Hey, I'd like to go to the hospital with her.
确保有人好好照顾她
Make sure she stays in good hands.
没问题
Of course.
谢谢 马特
Thanks, Matt.
我知道今天有点...
I know today's been kind of, um...
让人困惑
confusing, maybe?
但是我希望我没有给人...
But I hope I didn't come across as--
没有
Not at all.
救护车来了
There's my ride.
你肯定会是个好妈妈
You're gonna make a great mom.
你跟道森怎么回事
What's going on with you and Dawson?
老♥习♥惯而已
Just old habits, I guess.
你可能是时候再找个女朋友了
Maybe it's time to put yourself back on the market.
省得再暧昧
Cut the ambiguity.
你好像说得对
You know what, I think you're right.
可能我确实有点做无用功了
'Cause I'm kind of chasing my tail right now.
副队
Lieutenant!
布莱特和米尔斯有麻烦了
Brett and Mills are in trouble.
穆奇 赫尔曼 待在救护车这里
Mouch, Herrmann, stay with the ambo.
其他人跟我走
Everyone else with me.
希尔薇
Sylvie!
我们在这里 快 在这里
We're here, quick! Over here!
-希尔薇 -克鲁兹
- Sylvie - Cruz!
小心
Careful!
我没事 帮我们抓住她
I'm okay! Help us hold her!
大家都小心脚下
Everybody watch their step!
我们用这个拉住她防止她继续下落
We rigged this to keep her from falling in any deeper,
但是坚持不了太久
but it's not gonna hold too long.
钢筋倒钩扎进她身体里了
The barbs are digging into her torso.
她流了很多血
She's losing blood.
下面交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
奥蒂斯 绑个周身扣
Otis! Tie a girth wrap.
你觉得呢 用迷你剪剪断吗
What do you think? Mini-lite cutters?
用剪会引起剧烈晃动
Cutters could cause too much of a jolt.
钢筋牢牢在里面 我得慢慢来
That rebar's in there pretty good--I need to go slow.
-好 卡普 -在
- Right. Capp! - Yeah.
拿转锯
Whizzer saw.
好
OK.
好了
Good.
安全
Secure!
托尼
Tony.
不不不 不不不
No, no. No, no, no! No, no, no!
你冷静
Hey, hey. Calm down!
亲爱的 听我说
Hey, sweetie, listen.
你要是不冷静 我是无法
I'm not gonna be able to cut through this rebar
弄断这根钢筋的 知道吗
unless you calm down, okay?
-我需要她冷静 -不不不
- I need her to calm down. - No, no, no.
茜丽娅 看着我 看着我的脸
Celia! Look at me. Look at my face.
看着我的眼睛
Right in my eyes.
你感觉到我的手了吗
All right. Do you feel my hand?
感觉到我的皮肤纹理了吗
Feel the texture of my skin?
绝对真实对吧
Okay, that's definitely real, right?
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你信任我吗
Can you trust me that much?
那就相信我 我们是来帮你的
Then trust me when I say we are here to help you,
好吗 但我们需要你不要动
okay, but we need you to stay still.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好 我搞定了
All right, I'm done!
好了 拉她上来
All right, let's get her up!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们扶住你了
We got you.
-扶好了吗 -好了
- Got her? - Yep.
注意绳索
Watch the harness.
真实难以置信
That was incredible.
我终于跟你一起感受了一把寒冷了
I think I am finally with you on the cold.
布莱特 我们送她去芝加哥医院
Hey, Brett. Let's get her to Chicago Med.
我们消防局见
I'll see you back at the house.
好
Okay.
我都听说了
Hey. I heard what happened.
他们找到那个女人了吗
Did they ever find that woman?
警♥察♥在消防队一英里处抓住她了
Cops caught her about a mile away from 51
她正想逃走
trying to escape on foot.
现在因体温过低
She's in ICU now,
在重症监护室里
battling hypothermia.
我猜她精神有问题
I guess she has some psych history.
她承认过几次 我也不清楚 也不关心
Admitted a couple times. I don't know. I don't care.
孩子的亲生母亲呢
And the real mom?
正从印第安纳赶来
En route from Indiana.
显然孩子是直接被从家里抱走的
Baby was taken straight from their house, apparently.
你们救的那个姑娘呢
How about the girl you saved?
稳定了
Stable.
正在联♥系♥她妈妈
Trying to locate her mom.
她爸爸应该联♥系♥不到
I guess the dad's not really in the picture.
我们这是什么工作啊
What a job, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
搞什么
What the hell?
儿子 欢迎来到华♥莱♥士♥·博登的
Welcome, son, to the Wallace Boden
非一年一度冬季联欢派对
not-so-annual-anymore winter luau.
一直以来 只要我办
Always, I mean always,
那就肯定爆满
a big hit whenever I'd throw one.
来吧 好好玩玩
Come on, live a little.
好
Okay.
来了啊 警探
Hey there, Detective!
这就是你想要的效果吧
Is this what you were looking for?
看来你办得不错啊 小子
Looks like you nailed it, kid.
欢迎
Aloha.
干杯
Okole maluna.
没问题 一定干杯
Sure, I'll take your word for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
茄子
Luau.
把你的号♥码给我 我...
Hey, give me your number, I'll--
已经走了吗
You're gone?
派对真有趣啊对吧
Fun party, huh?
我正需要这个
Mmm, I needed this.
我们要喝"自杀"鸡尾酒 你喝吗
Hey, we're doing kamikaze shots, you in?
我真是太需要这个了
I so needed this.
好吧
Okay.
我一会儿再来找你
I'll check on you later.
借过
Excuse me.
你现在都跟踪我了吗
You're stalking me now?
别自我感觉良好了
Oh, don't flatter yourself.
太晚了
It's too late.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表