周二和周四上力量瑜伽
power yoga Tuesdays and Thursdays,
周五上爆裂搏击...
and box-blaster on Fridays, and--
-爆裂搏击吗 -是种搏击操
- Oh, box-blaster? - It's a kickboxing workout.
名字好怪
Yeah, odd name.
我天天就干这些
That's really all I did.
锻炼 还有确保哈里森回家时
Working out and making sure dinner was ready
能吃上热饭热菜
by the time Harrison got home.
知道吗 消防队里有
You know, we got a heavy bag
沙袋和杠铃 如果你想...
and some weights at the house, if you want to--
芝加哥有尊巴舞课吗
Oh, do you guys have zumba classes in Chicago?
我不知道那是什么
I do not know what that is.
没事
Never mind.
我自己找吧
I'll figure it out.
话说西弗莱德这样是常事吗
So is this like a regular thing with Severide?
突然跑掉去结婚什么的
The running off and getting married deal?
据我所知 这是第一次
As far as I know, this is the first.
就是问问
Just curious.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
两车相撞 位置杰克逊与罗斯大道交岔口
Two-vehicle accident, corner of Jackson and Rose.
你们总算来了
Thank god you're here.
这里
Right this way.
我看一下你的撞伤
Let me take a look at that bump.
-你受伤了吗 先生 -没有 我没事
- Were you hurt, sir? - Nah, nah, it's all good.
他唯一受的伤就是酒喝多了
Look, the only injury he has is the brain cells
脑细胞都烧死了
he killed with whatever he drank.
没有 兄弟 我没喝酒
No way, dude. Totally sober.
我跟她说了 我们交换下信息就好
I told the lady, let's just exchange information.
但我知道除非报告受伤 否则警♥察♥
But I know the police don't come to a minor accident
不会来这种小事故
unless you report an injury.
没错 警♥察♥现在在赶来的路上了
That's right, the police are on their way now.
您不如过去坐一会儿吧
Just--why don't you go ahead and take a seat?
-好 -放松 到底发生了什么
- All right. - Relax. What happened?
希尔薇 过来
Hey, hey, Sylvie.
这套把戏可救不了你
That act won't save you.
毒品
That's crack.
坚持住
Okay, hold on.
坚持住
Hold on.
-他在室颤 -掀开衣服
- He's seizing. - Take that off.
天呐
Oh, God.
您能不能...
Could you--
-心脏除颤 -充电
- De-fib. - Charging.
我的天呐天呐天呐
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God--
-就绪 -天呐
- Clear. - Oh, God.
有心跳了
I got rhythm back.
什么意思 他没事了吗
What does that mean? Is he okay?
女士 你能否后退把事情交给我们处理
Ma'am, can you please just step back, give us some room?
-谢谢配合 -他心跳还是过快
- Thank you. - He's still really tachy.
能注射咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥吗
Can we push midazolam?
我知道这不能帮他代谢掉毒品 但是...
I mean, I know it won't stop him from metabolizing the crack,
对 但是可以...
Yeah, but it will--
可以减缓室颤 就这么做吧
It will slow down the seizing. Yeah, let's do it.
看啊 他要醒过来了
Oh, look. He's waking up.
看来他也不用代谢了
Guess he's not metabolizing it anymore.
米尔斯
Hey, Mills.
今天怎么样
How's it going?
不错 你呢
It's good, you?
很棒
Great.
朋友 需要你帮个忙
Hey, listen, man, I need a favor.
明天能帮我个忙吗
Can you help me out with something tomorrow?
我可不想再去被人当靶子练习射击了
I'm not gonna be target practice again, am I?
不 这次可是万里挑一的活儿
No, that was like a one-in-a-million thing.
我只需要你在我跟人见面时
I just need you to stand by the car
在车边等我
and wait while I go see someone.
就这样吗 在车边站着吗
And that's it, just stand by the car?
对 就这么简单
Yeah, that's all.
你到底怎么了 老兄
What the hell is going on with you, man?
没什么 真的
Nothing-- it's nothing, all right?
我都告诉过你了 都是小事情
It's like I told you-- it's a little minor thing
我摆平就好
I need to straighten out.
所以你会帮我吗
So can I count on you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
发生了什么事
What happened here?
还是承认吧
Oh, come on, admit it.
你怀念这感觉
You miss this.
是啊 嫉妒作祟啦
Yeah, yeah, the jealousy is just overwhelming.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me?
你们好 我是布列塔尼
Hi, I'm Brittany.
我在找凯利·西弗莱德
I'm, uh, I'm looking for Kelly Severide.
-我是他的... -你是他的妻子
- I'm his-- - Oh, you're his wife.
-是的 -你好 我是加比·道森
- Yeah. - Hi, I'm Gabby Dawson.
你好
Hi, wow.
道森
Oh, Dawson.
-你就是他的室友 对吧 -算是吧
- You're the roommate, right? - Uh, sort of.
凯利和我聊起过你
Yeah, Kelly told me about you.
他说你在努力训练成为超棒的消防员
Said you're shaping up to be a hell of a firefighter.
是吗
He said that?
忘了介绍 这位是希尔薇·布莱特
Oh, sorry. This is Sylvie Brett.
她是61号♥救护车上的急救人员之一
She's one of the paramedics on ambulance 61.
-这位是布列塔尼 -贝克
- This is Brittany-- - Baker.
或者是贝克-西弗莱德
Or, uh, or Baker-Severide.
我们还没决定好
We haven't quite worked that out yet.
我想和你握握手 但我...
I'd shake your hand but I'm, uh--
是一个病人干的
It was a patient.
我不是去参加派对什么的
I wasn't out partying or anything.
很明显
Obviously, I mean.
我们有一个吸毒过量的病人
We had an ingestion O.D.,
意思就是一个人吸食了很多毒品
which basically means a guy ate a whole bunch of crack,
然后...我突然意识到
and it was-- suddenly I'm realizing
你对这些没兴趣的
you don't want to hear any of this.
我先去冲个澡
I'm gonna go and shower now.
不过欢迎你过来
But, you know, welcome.
还有祝贺你
Congratulations and all.
谢谢
Thank you.
进去吧
So, come on in.
猜我找到谁啦
Guess who I found.
各位 这是布列塔尼
Hey, everybody, this is Brittany.
欢迎 你带来了什么
All right, welcome. What have you got here?
我读过一篇文章上面说
Well, I read an article that said when
你初次拜访消防队时
you come to a firehouse for the first time,
要用手肘敲门进去
come knocking with your elbows.
什么意思
What?
因为你手上提满了食物
Because your arms are full of food.
你要知道大多数人都想太多
You know, most people overthink it.
他们会带精美的酥饼和糖霜松饼...
They get those fancy popovers and muffins with frosting--
乳酪泡芙
Cream puffs.
我个人很喜欢偶尔来点泡芙
Now, I myself enjoy the occasional puff,
-但这么多... -就容易放化
- but en masse-- - They get soggy.
没错
Exactly.
这个小家伙是谁呀
And who are you? Who is this?
-这是旺发 -你好
- Oh, that's Pouch. - Well, hello.
这可是51号♥消防队
Hey! That's the official
官方赞成吻哦
51 seal of approval, right there.
很荣幸
I am honored.
我猜你们都听说了
So I'm guessing you guys heard,
"在拉斯维加斯结的婚
"Vegas wedding,
在赌桌上认识的 肯定觉得...
met at the craps table," and thought--
-是脱衣舞♥女♥ -卡普 瞎说什么
- Stripper. - Hey, Capp, not cool.
没事没事 我不怪他
No, no, no, actually I don't blame him.
我也觉得很疯狂
It sounds crazy to me and I was there,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表