Hermann, Dawson, get the jaws.
帮帮我
Help me!
副队长 恕我直言 那可是神父
Lieutenant, with all due respect, it's the Chaplain.
我们先救她
We're getting her out first. Please!
听到没 后备队员 快
You heard him, candidate, move it!
卡普 托尼 我们去剪开梁柱
Capp, Tony, we're gonna cut the roof posts off
等车一被移走
so we can get the Chap out
-马上救神父出来 -是
- as soon as this car is out of the way. - Yeah.
好了 神父 你情况如何
All right, Chap. How's it going?
米尔斯 情况如何
Mills, status.
有脉搏 但很微弱
Yeah, I've got a pulse but its weak.
他头上的伤口流了太多血
He's lost a lot of blood from his head wound.
快救救我
Help me, please!
救救我
Please, help me!
坚持住 女士 我们马上救你出来
Hang in there, lady, we're getting you out.
我们会救你出去的
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
好了 各位 开始吧
All right, guys. We're good to go.
担架
Backboard.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
注意她的头
Careful with her head.
走吧
Go, go.
副队长 祝你好运
Hey, Leiutentant, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 拉吧
All right, go ahead.
很好 上
Okay, let's go.
把他抬上担架
Get him on the backboard.
慢点
Easy.
走 快走
Go. Go!
直到奖池到了一百块
And it's not until the pot's up to, like, $100
神父才露出了真面目
that the Chaplain reveals his true colors.
结果是 他就是梭哈界的
Come to find out, the guy's like the Billy the Kid
比利小子
of Five-card stud.
著名罪犯 1860年出生在美国西部
-你就吹吧 -真的
- Get out of here. - Yeah.
我们的神父吗 奥洛夫斯基
Our Chaplain? Orlovsky?
我发誓 他可狠了 不信问穆奇
On my mother's grave. Total shark. Ask Mouch.
杀人无声
Ambush predator.
如果他不是神父
If he wasn't a man of the cloth,
我都要骂他作弊了
I'd have accused him of cheating.
就是在麦奇·德罗比奇牺牲的
This is right after Mickey Drobitch died
那次潜水事故之后 愿他安息
in that scuba incident, God rest his soul.
神父从来没提过这事
Chaplain-- never said anything about it.
只是坐在那 跟我们玩牌
Just him being here, playing cards with all of us,
像一盏明灯
it shined a light.
帮助许多消防员度过了阴霾
Helped a lot of firefighters through some dark times.
他怎么样了
Hey. How is he?
还是命在旦夕
He's still touch and go.
多处内伤
There's multiple internal injuries.
-意识还没恢复 -好吧
- He still hasn't regained consciousness. - Okay.
他被夹住拖延的那段时间
Um, the extra time he spent pinned in,
让他情况变得多糟
how much worse did that make it?
神父命贱得很 他不会有事的
Chaplain's a junkyard dog, he's gonna be just fine.
你们两个 明晚七点去莫利酒吧
Hey, you two, tomorrow night, Molly's. 7:00.
儿童冰球选秀
Pee wee hockey draft.
-要到哦 -什么 选秀吗
- Be there. - Whoa, whoa, draft? What?
赫尔曼 别这样
Whoa, Hermann, come on.
别闹了
Be reasonable.
比赛是一回事
Games is one thing.
我们会去训练的
We'll make practices.
起码去大部分
Most of them, anyway.
但是选秀
But the draft?
是啊 伙计 你得承认
Yeah, man. You gotta admit,
你这有点太过了
that's a little above and beyond.
我复职的一个条款
One of the terms of my reinstatment
是我必须有两位成人陪伴
is I have to be accompanied by two adults
参加所有联盟活动
to all league functions.
莫利酒吧酒水半价两周
Half-priced drinks at Molly's for two weeks.
-一周 -成交
- One. - Done.
话说他是为什么被禁赛的
What did he do to get banned anyway?
马特 抱歉
Matt-- sorry.
我是说 副队长 我就是来看看你
I mean, Lieutenant, just checking in on you.
这个还行吧
I can still do that, right?
我要写完这份事故报告
I gotta finish up this incident report.
是 当然
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
众生皆平等
All souls weigh the same.
什么
What?
生命没有高低贵贱之分
One life isn't worth anymore than the other.
夏伊死后 神父这么跟我说过
That's what the Chaplain told me after Shay died.
我能找道森做点事吗
Hey, can I borrow Dawson?
我们会开着对讲机的
We'll keep our radios on.
可以
Yeah.
我送了瓶十二年陈酿威士忌
It cost me a bottle of 12-year-old scotch,
好东西啊 我说服了房♥东夫人
the good stuff, but I talked the landlady
放我们进西沃尔内特街的那楼
into letting us into the building at West Walnut.
-夏伊去世的地方吗 -是的
- Where Shay died? - Yeah.
考虑到我们在储藏室发现的那些东西
I mean, given what we found at the storage unit,
我想...
I just-- I figured--
那不是纵火 凯利
It wasn't arson, Kelly.
是流浪汉明火煮饭引起的
It was squatters cooking over an open flame.
你也亲眼看见火了 不是吗
You saw the fire with your own eyes, didn't you?
-是 我... -那为什么再去
- Yeah, I-- - So why go back?
听着 我懂
Look, I get it, okay?
如果你没有做好准备
If you're not ready for that,
直说就行
just say it.
好吧
Okay.
我去
I'm coming.
我们当时就是在这里
This is where we were.
我只是想让她知道没有我她也能行
I just wanted her to know that she could do it without me.
所以我们才换了位置
That's why we changed places.
没关系 道森
It's okay, Dawson.
我根本不想回到这里
I never wanted to come back here.
除了我们 还有谁会来查个水落石出
Well, if we don't turn over every stone, who will?
对吗
Right?
来吧 我们上楼看看
Come on, let's go upstairs.
博登警探
Detective Boden.
-亲爱的 -你好
- Hey, honey. - How are you?
瞧瞧这位小队长
Hey, look at the little chief.
这皱眉头的样子和他老爸一模一样
He's even got the old man's furrowed brow.
的确如此
Yeah, he does.
但他的性格肯定比他老爸好多了
Bet he's got a better disposition, huh?
别这样
Oh, come on.
堂娜 爸爸
Hey, Donna. Hey, Pop.
-把宝宝给我 -好的
- Give me the baby. - Okay.
走吧
Come on.
博登警探
Detective Boden.
兰德尔
Randall.
很高兴见到你
So great to see you.
就是因为他 我才将我光辉的一生
This gentleman right here is who I dedicate
献给了芝加哥消防局
my illustrious career with the CFD to.
光辉吗
Illustrious?
给你们看点能吓得你们心脏停拍的好东西
Let me show you something that will make your heart stop.
不是吧
Come on.
这是我从消防学院毕业那天拍的
Taken the day I graduated from the academy.
这个人一开始就对我很有信心
This man believed in me from the jump.
对吗 警探
Am I wrong, Detective?
兰德尔 你代我实现了我最狂野的梦想
Randall, you have exceed my wildest dreams
实现了我对你的期望
and my expectations.
时代可能变了
Times change, maybe.
但兰德尔·麦考兰一点都没变
But Randall McHolland, he stays the same.
没错
Yes, he does.
你给孩子喂得太多了 亲爱的
Your feeding the baby too much, darling.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表