你要回51号♥消防队吗
Coming back to 51?
那里除了悲痛就是心碎
Nothing but misery and heartbreak there.
撑着点 夏伊 别放弃
Come on, Shay. Fight for me, Shay.
醒醒啊 夏伊
Come on, Shay!
加布里埃拉·道森
Gabriela Dawson?
希尔薇·布莱特 我是你61号♥救护车的新搭档
Sylvie Brett. I'm your new paramedic on 61.
我得到了有关你祖父的线索
I got a lead on your paternal grandfather.
他住在芝加哥城外
He's living outside of Chicago.
真的吗
Um...wow.
上一次这里来女消防员时 我们有些不快
Our past experience with a female firefighter wasn't real positive.
他摧不垮我的 马特
He's not gonna break me, Matt.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
我没法在这里住下去 兄弟
I can't stay here, man.
要不你去跟我们住段时间吧
Why don't you stay with us for a while?
进来吧
Hey, come on in.
-你好啊 凯利 -好啊
- Hey, Kelly. - Hey.
你们的新住处真不错
Wow, uh... new place is nice.
来吧
Come on.
客房♥在这边
Guest bedroom's this way.
谢谢你让我借住
Hey, uh... thanks for this.
别客气 随时欢迎
Yeah, no worries. I'm glad you're here.
这就是你的房♥间
Yeah, so here's your room and...
备用的床单毯子在这边
spare sheets and blankets.
谢了 我只需要暂住一阵
Uh, thanks. It's just for a little while.
想待多久都行
Long as you need.
我们下班后见
All right, I'll see you after work?
好的
Yeah.
他过来住太好了
It's good he's here.
能有人听他倾诉真的很重要
Makes all the difference when you have someone to talk to.
没错 或是一起喝两杯
Mm-hmm. Or drink beer with.
别想偷喝
Ah-ah! Hands off.
芝加哥消防局
大伙好啊
Hey, guys.
这是什么
What's this?
僵尸之尘麦酒
Zombie dust pale ale.
经销商来我们酒吧推销时买♥♥的
I got it when the distributor came by my bar.
想着拿来给你们喝
Thought I'd pass it on to you guys.
为什么
Why?
说实话 我是想讨好你们
To be honest I'm just trying to kiss some ass,
博登队长已经将我的材料都交了上去
'cause Chief Boden put my paperwork through,
下一轮班我就会来105队报到
and I will be starting here at 105 next rotation.
所以咱们两周后见了
So I'll see you in two weeks.
既然你这么诚实 我也礼尚往来好了
All right, you were honest, so I'll return the favor.
这里没一个人为此事高兴 是因为
If nobody here is jumping for joy it's 'cause
上一个来这的后备队员 我们故意整了整她
the last candidate we had, there was a little hazing.
结果她很生气
She got up in arms about it.
惹出了不少麻烦
Caused some serious problems.
我在消防队工作很长一段时间了
I've worked at a firehouse a long time.
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
好货色啊
Top shelf.
没错 尽情享用吧
Yep. Well, enjoy.
回头见
See you soon.
如果医生对此感到担忧
If the doctor is concerned,
我们应该很快就能预约到时间
we should be able to get an appointment soon.
那你让我跟她谈谈
Well, then you let me talk to her.
堂娜
Donna.
那好吧
All right, fine.
如果你觉得这样最好的话
If you think that's best.
行吧 我
Uh, I'll--
我晚点再打给你
I'll check in on you later.
我也爱你
Yeah, love you.
你好啊 队长
Hey, Chief.
凯利 你怎么样
Kelly, how are you doing?
我很好 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
准备好回来工作了吗
You ready to be back at work?
如果没有 我也不会回来了
If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here.
听着 凯利
Kelly, listen.
你知道局里可以提供悲伤应对咨♥询♥吧
You do know that there is grief counseling available?
我没事
I'm good.
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯
Ambulance 61, Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车 船只事故
Squad three, boat accident,
22街与卡内尔街交会处
22nd and Canal.
瞧瞧这是谁终于出山了
Hey, look who finally came down from the mountain.
我怎么以前没见过这家伙
Oh, I've never seen him before.
还记得怎么干好你的工作吗 副队长
Are you sure you remember how to do your job, Lieutenant?
忘记也总比从来不知道的强 卡普
Forgetting is better than never knowing, Capp.
说得好
All right.
救命 救救他们
Oh, help! Oh, please save them!
坚持住 亲爱的
Hold on, honey!
请退后 女士 我们好干活
Stand back, ma'am. Give us some room.
都是我的错 我忘了将卡车熄火了
It's all my fault. I left the truck in drive!
请您让开 我们好把这辆拖车抬起来
You have to give us room so we can lift this trailer up.
你不明白 我女儿在里面
You don't understand! My daughter is in there!
我的女儿
My daughter!
妈妈 救命
Mom! Help me!
-您女儿叫什么名字 -艾琳娜
- What's your daughter's name? - Elena.
艾琳娜 消防员马上就来救你
Elena, some fire fighters are on their way.
-尽量保持别动 -好
- Stay as still as you can. - Okay.
米尔斯 用吊索绑住车身
Mills, wrap a sling around this frame.
卡普 准备好绞轮
Capp, get the winch cable ready.
赶紧行动
Let's go!
都快点 时间紧迫
Come on, chop-chop!
好了 托尼 转动绞轮
All right, Tony, take the winch cable back slowly
慢慢收紧钢索
till we get some tension in the line.
好了 凯西
Okay, we're good, Case.
好了 克鲁兹 开始吧
All right, Cruz, let's go.
切断了
I'm through.
一二三
One, two, three.
小心他的头
Watch his head.
那肯定是救护车
That's gonna be the ambulance.
艾琳娜 我们下来救你了
Elena, we're coming down to get you.
西弗莱德下去了
Down on Severide.
好 下去吧
All right, down.
纽豪斯下去了
Down on Newhouse.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
纽豪斯 看看你能不能关闭引擎
Newhouse, see if you can kill the engine
-同时别移♥动♥这辆车 -好
- without moving the truck. - Right.
好了 艾琳娜 我知道你很害怕
Okay, Elena, I know you're scared,
但我需要你相信我 好吗
but I need you to trust me, okay?
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
看着我
Okay, lock eyes with me.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Uh-huh.
那就好 慢慢把右手伸过来
That's good. Slowly give me your right arm.
这很好 非常好
That's good. Real good.
爬过来
Okay, work your way up.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我想让你靠进我的肩膀 好吗
I want you to lunge into my arms, okay?
-好 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - Okay, ready?
一二三
One, two, three.
往上拉
Haul up!
干得好 你做得很棒
All right, nice work. You're doing great.
好了
All right.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom.
艾琳娜
Elena.
欢迎回来 副队
Welcome back, Lieutenant.
你干第二份工作时找到的大部分人
Most of the people you track down at your second job--
-都不大高兴见到你是吧 -是啊
- Not too happy to see you, huh? - Nope.
久违不见的亲戚呢
What about long lost family members?
那通常结果如何
How does that usually turn out?
我想这取决于
Well, I guess it would depend on
他们一开始为什么不见
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表