进来
Yeah.
队长 城市建♥设♥部♥的一个叫马克·马克伊的
Uh, Chief, a Mac Mccoy from the city building department
-打电♥话♥来了 -好的好的
- is on the phone. - Yeah, yeah.
康妮 我这就去接
Connie, I'll take it.
那我就...
I--
-谢谢你 -不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
博登队长
Chief Boden.
他就是这么说的 对吧
That's what he told me, right?
很不错 你昨晚看了吗
It was good. Did you watch last night?
凯利
Hey, Kelly.
上次的那场火灾 城市建♥设♥部♥想归咎于
Fire from last shift. City's looking to condemn
建筑物结构不好 想让我们去看看
the structure, want us to take a look.
好的 我们这就去
Yeah, we'll head over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是我的话就直接给这地方判死刑了
I'd slap the red "X" on it if it were up to me.
你们还有那个妻子的消息吗
You guys hear anything more from the wife?
没有 她还在烧伤病房♥
No, she's still in the burn unit.
你们有人认得那里的肯德拉医生吗
You guys know Dr. Kendra over there?
她有时会告诉我一些消息
She sometimes keeps me posted on things.
我认得她 她是同性恋
Yeah, I know her. She's a lesbian.
有意思
Interesting.
好吧 这地方都要烧成渣了 我们
All right, yeah, this place is done, let's get--
怎么了
What?
火是从这里和这里烧起来的
Fire started here, and here.
还有这里
And there.
三个不同位置同时起火
Three different places at the same time.
该死
That son of a bitch.
给火警调查办公室和芝加哥警署打电♥话♥
Call OFI and the CPD, will ya?
这就去
On it.
那就是他
That's him right there.
卡莱尔先生
Mr. Carlisle?
你得跟我们走一趟 有几个问题要问你
You need to come with us. We've got some questions.
好
Yeah, sure.
老兄 你自焚就算了
You were burned yourself, buddy.
凭什么还要害别人
How the hell could you do that to another person?
还是你自己的老婆
Your own wife?
也许我们可以...算了当我没说
Maybe we could, uh--mm. Yeah, never mind.
不如...
What about...
算了
Forget it.
朋友 给你 拿把勺子
Here you go, fellas. Grab a spoon.
神父
Hey, Chaplain!
你帮我们募集到了资金 克里斯托弗
You raised some money for us, Christopher.
是的...
Yeah...
51号♥大队 你们就只能筹集到这些吗
Is this the best you could do for us, 51?
不 神父 不止这些
Nah, Chaplain. Not exactly.
你的新施粥所有了4个轮子
Your new soup kitchen now has its own set of wheels.
不过手刹不是那么灵光
Just know the parking brake can be a little tricky.
这是我这个老神父收到的最棒的
This is the best Christmas gift this old chaplain's
-圣诞礼物了 -圣诞快乐 神父
- ever gotten. - Merry Christmas, Father.
-很棒吧 兄弟 -是啊
- There you go, brother. - All right.
来
Come on.
带你看看里面
Let us show you the inside.
它是你的了 神父
It's all yours, padre.
小心手刹
Careful with the parking brake!
有人有米尔斯和布莱特的消息吗
Anyone heard from Mills and Brett?
没有
Nope.
有没有一个叫马特的消防员在这工作
Does a fireman named Matt work here?
有 有的
Um, yeah. Yeah, he does.
他把手♥机♥落在了我公♥寓♥里
He left his cell phone in my apartment.
能帮我给他吗
Can you give it to him for me?
什么
Excuse me?
你的手♥机♥找到了
Found your phone.
你把它落在一个金发婊♥子♥的公♥寓♥里
'Cause you left it at some blonde bimbo's apartment.
等等 我可以解释
Wait, wait. I can explain that.
太棒了 解释吧 洗耳恭听
Great, explain it. I'd really love to hear it.
我和西弗莱德去了那女孩的公♥寓♥
Me and Severide, we--we went back to that girl's apartment
给我的手♥机♥充电 我在沙发上睡着了
to plug in my phone. I fell asleep on the couch.
是西弗莱德和她睡了
Severide is the one who slept with her.
这就是你要告诉我的吗
And this is how you want to tell me?
告诉你什么 什么也没发生
Tell you what? Nothing happened!
凯利确实能让你最坏的一面展现出来
You know, Kelly really brings out the worst in you.
我变成这样都是因为你告诉米尔斯
What brings out the worst in me is you telling Mills
你不确定是否还想和我在一起
you don't know if you want to be with me.
你以为一个道歉就可以弥补了吗
You think an apology was gonna fix that?
我以为我们都同意这事过去了
I thought we agreed that we were past that!
显然没有
Well, apparently not!
也许这整件事对我们来说压力太大
Maybe this whole thing is too big for us.
我尽力想同时扮演好副队和未婚夫的角色
I'm trying to be a lieutenant and your fiance,
但哪一个角色你都不尊重
and you can't respect either one.
我要请假 请准假 副队
Request permission to leave shift, Lieutenant.
批准 后备队员
Granted, candidate.
我本准备丢下东西就走的
You know, I was gonna drop it and not say anything else.
实际上我一周都没说话
In fact, I've kept my mouth shut all week.
然后我突然想到 "为什么我对自己孩子的姓名
But then, I thought to myself, "Why shouldn't I have some say
-没有话语权呢 -堂娜 那是我家族的姓氏
- in the naming of my child?" - Donna, it's my family name,
对我很重要 事关传统
it's important to me, there are traditions involved.
有些传统也该抛开了
Oh! Well, some traditions need to be put to bed!
这个不行
Not this one.
你这话听起来就跟老...
You sound...like some old...
-怎么了 -恐龙一样 不能...
- What-- - dinosaur that can't even--
怎么回事
What is it?
我觉得我快生了
Oh, it's-- I think it's coming!
什么要生了
What--what's coming?
天呐 快来人帮忙
Oh--oh, God-- can I have some help up in here?
深呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me--breathe, breathe.
她要生了 我们的急救人员呢
She's going into labor, where are our paramedics?
-出去了 -道森呢
- Uh...out. - Where's Dawson?
病假回家了
Went home sick.
我在这里 我在 宝贝
Oh, okay, I'm here! I'm right here, baby.
救援队 我们一起帮她 走起
Uh, uh, squad--everyone, let's help her, let's go.
-出发 帮他扶好她 -走
- Let's go, help him carry her. - Move!
快点 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
好了 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
快开车
Go!
托尼 快走
Tony, get us moving.
-天哪 -走不动了 队长
- Oh, my God! - There's nowhere to go, Chief.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What is it?
-孩子要出生了 -什么
- Oh, the baby's coming. - What?
我要生了 要生了
The baby is coming! The baby's coming!
-好 让她躺下 -好好
- Okay, lay her down. - Okay, okay, okay...
来 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
-躺下 -你以前接过生吗 队长
- Lay back down. - You done this before, Chief?
接过好多回了 但这是第一次给我亲儿子接生
More times than I can count. Just never with my own son.
-你想让我 -绝对不行
- Do you want me to-- - Not a chance in hell.
等等 等等 华♥莱♥士♥
Okay, wait, wait, wait, Wallace.
-我在呢 -华♥莱♥士♥
- I'm right here. - Wallace.
我在呢 你放心
I'm right here. This old dinosaur knows
我这头老恐龙知道自己在做什么
what he's doing, I promise you.
总之 让小特伦斯在芝加哥消防局抢险车上降生
Anyway, what's better than to bring little Terrance
还有什么比这个更棒的呢
in the world than from a CFD squad truck?
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
躺好 深呼吸
Lie back down. Just breathe.
好 亲爱的 我看到孩子的头了
Okay, baby, I can see the crown.
他马上就要出生了 马上就好了
He's coming. He's crowning.
知道吗 现在你需要用力
Okay? I'm gonna need you to push.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do this!
-你可以的 可以的 -不...
- Yes, you can--yes, you can. - No, no...
看着我 看着我 你我二人一定要努力
Look at me, look at me. It's just you and me.
好吗 你我二人一定要努力
Okay? It's just you and me.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表