我们这就去伤情分类区
On our way to triage.
队长
Chief.
凯西没事
Casey's all right.
他和那个男孩正在回来的路上
He and the boy are on their way back.
艾伦 艾伦 那是我儿子吗
Allen! Allen! Is that my boy?
先生 先生 他不会有事的
Sir, sir, he's gonna be okay, all right?
芝加哥医疗中心的创伤小队是一流水平
Trauma team at Chicago Medical is top-notch.
杰克 他是不是
Jack... is he...
我们救了他 他还活着
We got him; he's alive.
如果你愿意 可以和我们一起去
If you want, you can ride with us.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们俩
Both of you.
干得漂亮
Hey, good work.
道森和米尔斯
Dawson and Mills.
和过去一样 对吗
Just like old times, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
和过去一样
Just like old times.
马上就好了
Just about done.
担架和矫正板都用完了
Well, there are no more stretchers or backboards.
你能和我一起走到伤情分类区去吗
Do you think you can walk with me to triage?
不能
No.
那好吧 行
Okay, fine.
我已经暂时控制了你的流血情况
Well, I've controlled the bleeding for now,
但你需要缝针
but you need stitches.
这就行了
We're done here.
我得把你送去医院
Not until I get you to the hospital.
你是自己给我让开呢
Are you gonna get out of my way,
还是要让我踩着你的尸体过去呢
or do I have to go through you?
罗伯特 拜托了 坚持住
Please, Robert, hang in there.
他可讨厌坐飞机了
He hates flying.
但我们要庆祝周年纪念日 所以我求他坐
I begged him to go for our anniversary.
别自责了 好吗
Don't beat yourself up, all right?
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
陪在他身边就好
Just stick with him.
真的很抱歉 罗伯特
I'm so sorry, Robert.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他刚握紧了我的手
He just squeezed my hand.
莎莉
Sally...
我要他们退款
I want a refund.
罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
西弗莱德 你妻子找你了吗
Hey, Severide, your wife find you?
你说什么
What?
她就在这里 探头探脑的
Yeah, she's here, bugging out,
到处找你
looking all over for you.
37条未读消息
我们得把他们送到芝加哥医院去
Hey, we got to book it to Chicago Med.
这里有个孩子头部严重受创
We got a kid here with severe head trauma.
那个司机呢
Where's the driver?
他拒绝接受治疗
He refused treatment.
别问了
Don't ask.
好的 医生 谢谢您回我电♥话♥
Yeah, doc, thanks for returning my call.
是的 当然了
Yeah. Course.
我8点下班 8:30能到那儿
My shift finishes at 8:00. I can be there by 8:30.
当然了 怎么这么问
Yeah, of course. Why?
是有新的检测结果出来了吗
Is there a update regarding the test?
我去看看库存里还有没有纱布
I'm gonna check storage for another box of gauze.
我们救护车里的东西似乎都用完了
I think we went through everything we had in the ambo.
道森
Dawson.
什么
What?
她就是跟你交往过的那个人
That's who you had the romance with.
没错 你眼睛真毒啊
Uh...yeah. You're perceptive.
我还有更厉害的称呼呢
I've been called worse.
这事儿可就说来话长了
Look, this is gonna require a longer conversation,
要边喝啤酒边聊
including beers.
啥时候都行
Whenever you want.
我想说的是 考虑到今天我们的辛劳
All I'm saying is, considering the day we've had,
我想早一点吃晚饭
I wouldn't object to an early dinner.
是吗 穆奇 你自告奋勇来做饭吗
Oh, yeah, Mouch? You volunteering to cook?
过来一下
Hey, hey. Hold up a sec.
一天内两次大型营救
So...two big saves in one day.
值得好好庆祝下
Sounds like a cause for celebration.
也许我们明晚可以订个酒店
I was thinking maybe we get a hotel room tomorrow night,
离开我们公♥寓♥
get out of the apartment.
你没让西弗莱德搬走
You didn't tell Severide to leave.
我...
I--
没有
No.
我没告诉他
I didn't.
酒店房♥间最好配有香槟
Hotel room better have champagne.
你还好吗
You all right?
是这样的...
Okay, so...
这事儿我不是为谁都做的 但...
I don't do this for just anybody, but...
我觉得你是美少女新星
I think that you're a budding superstar.
给你一张免费的健身课卡
Got a free class card I want to give you.
-好棒 -省下你60块
- Aw. - Save you 60 bucks.
谢谢
Thank you.
尊巴舞
Hey...Zumba!
我知道这不关我事
I know it's none of my business,
坦白说我都没资格说你 但...
and frankly I'm not in a position to judge, but--
不
No.
不不 克鲁兹和我不是那种关系
No, no, Cruz and I are not a thing.
我只是觉得有义务告诉你
I just feel obligated to say
消防队内部的恋爱事宜
that the whole firehouse romance thing,
这...
it's--
这不太容易 知道吗
It's not easy, all right?
你得为此努力
You have to work at it.
不 不是...
No, it's not--
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
但我接下来要告诉你的不许外传
But this goes no further.
跟我保证这个不许外传
Promise me this won't go any further.
这个不许外传哦
Okay, so this goes no further.
这个可不能外传
All right, but this goes no further.
你们猜怎么着
Hey, guys, guess what.
布莱特
Hey, Brett.
一会儿见
See you soon?
我想知道的是这个计划
All I'm wondering is if there's some sort of
要不要用上特别的装备
special equipment involved in this whole plan.
说真的 穆奇 你想多了
Seriously, Mouch, you're over-thinking it.
你自己过来就好 其他的水到渠成
Just bring yourself, and the rest will take care of itself.
-好吗 -那要用到...
- All right? -And in terms of any...
现金吗
out-of-pocket expense?
这样吧...
All right, listen, um...
-我回头再跟你说 -好 但是特鲁迪
- I'll catch up with you later. - Okay, sure, but Trudy
总是说要有备无患...
always says be prepared for the worst-case scenario--
好吧 他闪人了
Okay. He's gone.
是私人的事
It's a personal matter.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
队长
Chief.
赫尔曼 现在不合适
Now's not a good time, Herrmann.
我知道...就给我一点时间
I know--just give me two seconds, tops.
-我想告诉你一件事 -快说吧
- I want you to know something. - Quickly.
我们救的那位女士...
The woman we saved...
她当时在做自己的事儿
She was minding her own business,
突然之间直升机的旋翼就砸到她身上了
and then the hand of god dropped a helicopter rotor on her.
什么意思 赫尔曼
What's your point, Herrmann?
事发当时
When she was in the thick of it,
她觉得自己必死无疑
she thought for sure she was a goner.
我去芝加哥医院问过了
I followed up with Chicago Med.
那位女士已经脱险了
The lady's out of the red.
我想说的是
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表