别再说了
Don't say another word.
这事定了 你跟我们住一起
It's done. You're staying with us.
你确定吗
You sure?
毫无疑问 来吧
Without a doubt. Come on.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他说有人给他送了跟夏伊出事火灾有关的东西
He--he said someone sent him something from Shay's fire.
-什么意思 -我不知道
- What does that mean? - I don't know.
监狱长现在在翻他的牢房♥
The Warden is tossing his cell right now.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
建筑起火 兰道夫和拉♥萨♥尔大道交汇处
Structure fire. Randolph and LaSalle.
看看里面是否有人
Find out if there's anyone inside.
有时候这些建筑里
Sometimes these places
晚上会有清洁人员被锁在里面
lock their cleaning crews inside at night.
这就去 队长
On it, Chief.
卡普 纽豪斯 去拿电弧气刨枪
Capp, Newhouse. Get the arc air torches.
赫尔曼和穆奇 帮他们装好备用控制杆
Herrmann and Mouch, load up on spare rods for 'em.
-消防队 请大声呼救 -门锁上了
- Fire Department! Call out! - Hey, door's locked.
里面有人的话 告诉我们你的位置
Anyone's inside, let us know where you are!
先生 我们得进去
Sir! We need access.
在门里面
On your side of the door,
应该有你能按的紧急手把
there should be a panic bar that you can press.
先生
Sir!
还要多久
How much longer?
还要五分钟
Another five minutes.
这可不行
That is not good enough.
队长 这是防弹玻璃
Chief. This is bulletproof glass.
电弧气刨枪能切割窗户玻璃
The arc torch would cut the glass in the window.
如果我脱掉装备 就能从这里爬进去
If I take off my gear, I can fit through that frame.
好
Okay.
西弗莱德 纽豪斯 你们来切割玻璃
Severide, Newhouse, I need you on the window.
-来吧 -我们走
- Come on. - Let's go.
我过去了以后递给我
Pass it to me once I'm on the other side.
没问题
You got it.
找到门卫 把他带到门边 按下紧急手把
Locate the janitor; get him to the door; hit the panic bar.
好
Right.
我找到伤者了 他还活着
I got the victim! He's alive!
凯西
Casey!
凯西 报告
Casey. Report.
天花板塌了 队长
Ceiling came down, Chief.
能通过吗
Okay, can you get through?
凯西
Casey.
他在那里
He's over here.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你吸了好几口烟
You took a couple of good lungfuls of smoke.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
刚才干得漂亮
Good job in there.
好吧 你没事了
Okay. You're good.
该死 亲爱的 别那样吓我
Damn, baby, don't scare me like that.
好像她在跟我坦白一样
As if she's confessing to me,
我想让你像对待驴子一样对我
"I want you to treat me like a donkey."
不会吧
You didn't.
真的 不骗你
Yeah, yes. Yes.
-她扇了你吗 -是啊
- She smacked you? - Yes.
天啊 我喜欢
Oh, my God. I love it.
听着
Hey, listen.
周六是希尔薇和我在一起的三个月纪念日
So Saturday is the three-month anniversary of Sylvie and me.
是啊 你们该上♥床♥了
Yeah, when you become the beast with two backs.
我们的第一次约会 随便啦
Our first date. Look, whatever.
你外婆什么时候走啊
When is grandma leaving, all right?
因为道森还住在布莱特家
'Cause Dawson's still at Brett's place
现在夏伊的姐姐也来了
and now Shay's sister's there too,
我想邀请希尔薇来我们家
and I want to invite Sylvie over to our place.
她...不会
She's...not.
她不会什么啊
She's not what?
外婆要跟我们一起住 哥们
Baba's moving in with us, dude.
棒吧
Yeah!
什么
What?
我给你发了短♥信♥
I texted you this.
这种事怎么能发一条短♥信♥就完事儿呢
You can't text something like that!
我们得商量的啊
That's a discussion.
你自己不看短♥信♥这不是我的错
It's not my fault you don't check your texts.
乔 你知道吗
Joe, you know what?
我立志当消防员的时候
When I wanted to be a firefighter,
我父母都不支持
my parents flipped out.
他们希望我成为像弗拉德和迪米特里那样的医生
They wanted me to become a doctor like Vlad and Dimitri.
我外婆从俄♥罗♥斯♥打电♥话♥给我
Now, my grandmother calls me from Russia
她跟我说
and she says to me,
你妈去了美国追求她的梦想
"Your mother moved to America to follow her dreams.
你也去追求你的梦想吧
Now you follow yours."
我今天能在这儿全因我外婆
I'm here because of my grandma,
如果要我和她同住
so if I have to share a room with her,
我一定会
I will.
我找凯利·西弗莱德
I'm looking for Kelly Severide.
我是
Yeah, right here.
斯泰特维尔监狱的安斯沃斯典狱长
I got a delivery from Warden Aynesworth
有件东西要我交给你
at Stateville Penitentiary.
队长
Hey, Chief.
我查到回信地址了
So I already looked up the return address.
那是块空地
It's just a-- just a vacant lot.
哈德利好像在耍我们
I think Hadley is messing with us.
怎么了
What?
队长
Chief.
哈德利绝对不可能知道那个地址
There's no way that Hadley could've known about that address.
什么意思
What do you mean?
亨利·米尔斯就死在这个地方的火灾里
That is the fire where we lost Henry Mills.
我也是在这里被烧伤的
It's the fire where I got burned up myself.
什么
Wha...
所以这些都有关联的吗
So these are connected?
看来是的
It would seem so.
如果两场火都是同一个人放的
If the same guy set both fires,
他已经逍遥法外了20年了
he's been flying under the radar for 20 years.
为什么现在又来招惹我们
Why try to get our attention now?
你发现了他的仓库打扰到他了
Well, you found his storage unit and interrupted him.
像这种心思缜密凡事按计划来的人
Meticulous planners like this
不喜欢自己被暴露
don't do well with exposure.
那他下一步会怎么做呢
So what's gonna be his next move?
那就值得思考了
That's the million dollar question.
但我知道他会想要拿回控制权
But I know he's going to want control back,
无论怎样他都要拿到
however he has to get it.
我们现在都知道什么
So what do we have here?
我觉得在20年里 他不可能
Well, there's no way this guy only started two fires,
只放了两三场火
20 years apart. Or three.
所有信息都显示他是个连环纵火犯
All signs point to a serial arsonist.
所以我们要在地图上标出
Which is why we're mapping out
在那段时间内
any suspected but unsolved arson fires
任何作案手法相似
during the time period
有嫌疑但却未破案的纵火案
that used a similar methodology.
接着我们要查所有大楼的共同所有权
Next we'll check the buildings for common ownership.
然后再看地理位置和日期分组
Then we'll look at geography and calendar groupings.
我想地理位置已经不言而喻
I think the geography speaks for itself.
是啊 就从这里开始
Yeah. It's a start.
你找我啊
You wanted to see me?
是啊 进来坐吧
Yeah. Come on in. Have a seat.
有一个人 身份不明
Someone, we don't know who,
给凯文·哈德利寄了一篇文章
sent Kevin Hadley a copy of an article
上面说的是夏伊牺牲的那场火灾
about the fire that killed Shay.
跟之前在仓库发现的
It was one of the same articles
是同一篇
as was found at the storage locker.
信封上的回信地址是
The return address on the envelope
麦克法兰大火发生的地址
was the site of the McFarland fire
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表