之间的界限越来越模糊
between Truck and Squad around here,
没人会猜到3号♥救援队
no one would guess that Squad 3
是市里的精英消防队
is one of the elite firefighting units in this whole city.
那些人甚至不尊重
I mean, Hell, those guys don't even respect
神圣的救援队桌子
the sanctity of the Squad table.
好了 孩子
Okay, kiddo.
我是来引导这艘船驶向成功的海洋的
I'm here to captain this ship right to the sea of success.
我们聊聊下面怎么办吧
Let's talk about next steps.
好啊
Okay, great.
我有个朋友是画家 他画了一些
I had a friend--he's an artist--he drew up some sketches
激爽香槟商标的草图
for the "Chilleeze" logo.
这人真是个画家吗
This guy's an artist, like a real one?
是啊 他挺会画画的
Yeah, he can draw.
还行吧
Sort of.
小辣椒 这是很外行的画
Chili, this is real amateur hour stuff, all right.
你需要有个合适的商标
You need to have a proper mock-up.
你得雇个专业人士
You gotta hire a professional.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是想给自己省几千块钱
I was just trying to save myself a couple thousand dollars.
成功是没有价值的
You can't put a price on success.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
谢谢 船长
Thanks, Captain.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
不管你对斯科特·赖斯有什么想法
Whatever your feelings about Scott Rice,
他不只是我的好朋友
he's not just a good friend of mine,
还是救援队训练有素的成员
he's a highly trained member of Rescue Squad.
你得尊重他一点
You need to treat him with some respect.
知道了吗
You got it?
知道了
Yeah, got it.
很好
Good.
云梯队的每个人都要如此
That goes for everyone else on Truck.
还有 不要坐救援队的桌子
And don't sit at the damn Squad table.
你俩有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything you two want to tell me?
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
到外面去
Outside.
赖斯的面罩发生过一次故障
Rice's mask malfunctions once,
你就觉得他是个懦夫了
and you decide he's a ducker.
因为我发现他的调节器根本没问题
Because I couldn't find anything wrong with his regulator.
问题就来了
Which begs the question,
你为什么偷偷查看他的装备
why are you snooping around his gear?
不只是面罩 凯西
Look, it's not just the mask, Casey.
还有一次他回去找破拆工具了
There's also the time he went back for his Denver bar.
对 我差点忘了 破拆工具
Yeah, I almost forgot-- the Denver bar--
这就一锤定音了
that clinches it.
副队 我觉得我们并不是小题大做
Lieutenant, I don't think we're overreacting here.
我觉得西弗莱德因为跟那个人是朋友
What I do think is Severide is being blinded
所以被友谊蒙蔽了
by his friendship with that guy.
你们不能一边说西弗莱德
You guys can't go around talking smack
队里人的坏话
about a member of Severide's team
还指望他不对你发脾气
and not expect him to tear you a new one!
事情到此为止了
I don't want to hear another word.
知道了吗
Got it?
我们知道了 副队
We got it, Lieutenant.
凯西 博伊特警长想跟你谈谈
Casey, Sergeant Voight wants to talk to you.
没兴趣
Not interested.
叫他别打电♥话♥了
And tell him to stop calling.
他这次不是打电♥话♥来的
He's not on the phone this time.
给你30秒时间
You got 30 seconds.
听着
Listen...
你在脱衣舞俱乐部的伙计
Your buddy over at the strip club,
杰克·内斯比特
Jack Nesbitt,
他在进行不法勾当
he's into some nasty business.
我们需要一个人打入内部
We need a man on the inside.
我觉得你可以
I think you could be that man.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不跟内斯比特合作了
I'm out of the Nesbitt business.
我可不回去
I'm not going back.
凯西
Casey.
我肯定也不会帮博伊特的忙
I'm sure as hell not in the Voight business.
永远不会
Never will be.
不管我说了什么 都是开玩笑的
Whatever I said, it was in jest.
我们得跟你谈谈小辣椒的事
We need to talk to you about Chili.
你知道她把自己所有的积蓄
Did you know she's put every penny she's got
都投在激爽香槟上了吗
into this "Chilleeze" idea?
她尊重你 所以我们希望...
Look, she respects you, so we were hoping...
你不要让她把钱都投在
maybe instead of letting her put all her money
新商标上
into that new logo,
而是让她慢点
you could get her to slow down.
慢点
"Slow down"?
你觉得马克·库班在《创智赢家》上
You think that's the advice Mark Cuban gives
给选手的是这种建议吗
his contestants on Shark Tank?
我真的不知道 但是...
I literally have no idea, but--
你觉得理查德·布兰森爵士每天早上都说
You think Sir Richard Branson says every morning,
我最好慢点吗
"Oh, I better slow down"?
答案是 不
The answer is no.
他说的是 我还能再快多少
He says, "How much faster can I go?"
小辣椒不是亿万富翁 赫尔曼
Chili is not a billionaire, Herrmann.
他俩成功前也不是啊
And neither were those two before they struck gold.
你们知道小辣椒让我想起谁了吗
Do you have any idea who Chili reminds me of?
年轻时的克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
A young Christopher Herrmann.
想法独到 眼界开阔
Big ideas, bright horizons.
我是不会劝那孩子放弃的
The last thing I'm gonna do is stand in that kid's way.
抱歉 两位 稍等
Sorry, guys, one sec.
安东尼奥 我等下再打给你行吗
Hey, Antonio, can I hit you back in a few?
当然 怎么了
Of course, yeah. What's wrong?
有事吗
Everything okay?
有
Yeah.
我刚跟安东尼奥打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Antonio.
他说你之前帮着干活的那家伙 内斯比特
He told me the guy, Nesbitt, who you used to work for, is...
不是好东西
pretty bad news.
是的
Yeah.
博伊特跟我说了
I talked to Voight about this.
我是代表安东尼奥来找你的 不是博伊特
I'm coming to you on behalf of Antonio, not Voight.
我知道这种俱乐部账目都有问题
Look... I know some of these clubs get shady with the books,
但我并不清楚...
but I didn't get close enough to--
他们在贩卖♥♥人口 马特
They're trafficking girls, Matt.
杰克·内斯比特吗
Jack Nesbitt?
他为一群从东欧
He works under a ring of guys who are
贩卖♥♥年轻女性的家伙效力
smuggling in young women from Eastern Europe,
他们把人偷渡来放在俱乐部上班
and they funnel them into work at the club,
甚至逼迫一些人卖♥♥淫
force some into prostitution.
可恶
Damn it.
安东尼奥说他们很狡猾
Antonio says that they're really slick.
芝加哥警署根本没机会得到任何情报
CPD can't even get close enough to gather any intel.
但他们听说内斯比特很信任你
But what they hear is that Nesbitt trusts you.
安东尼奥知道这是不情之请
Antonio knows it's a big ask,
尤其考虑到你和博伊特的恩怨
especially considering your history with Voight.
但现在
But right now,
你是他们最大的希望
you're their best shot.
看我勾手进一个
I'm gonna say hook shot. Right here.
到你了 穆奇
Come on, Mouch.
穆奇投丢第三个了
That's an "R" for Mouch.
当心
Watch it.
麻烦别碍事好吗
Hey, you guys mind?
我们在训练呢
Doing drills over here.
是啊 各位 大人物们在干大事呢
Yeah, guys, there's serious men doing serious work over there.
好 卡普 当心伤者头部
Okay, Capp, watch-- watch the victim's head.
托尼 拖住他的身体
Tony, you got his body weight.
真是不傻啊
Oh, how perfect is it
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表