Your side business is more important than this?
说实话 是的
Actually, yeah...
副业重要
It is.
警长 你的老朋友来了
Sergeant, old friend of yours is here.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你赢了
You win.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
你为内斯比特工作多久了
How long you work for Nesbitt?
大概一个月多一点吧
Little over a month, I guess.
做什么
Doing what?
扩建他的俱乐部
Expanding his club.
期间你在那里看到过见不得人的事吗
You see anything shady in your time over there?
那是个脱衣舞俱乐部
It's a strip club.
这些人强制把东欧妇女
These guys traffic Eastern European women
通过一片印第安保留地
against their will across the Canadian border
运过美加边境
through an Indian reservation.
他们强迫她们工作
They force them into work--
有点像卖♥♥身契
it's a kind of indentured servitude.
比如在"细高跟"跳舞吗
Like dancing at Stilettos?
是的 如果她们幸运的话
Yeah, if they're lucky.
重点在于 几乎可以肯定内斯比特
Point is, Nesbitt's almost certainly involved
参与了某个环节
in some capacity.
可能他只是通过他的俱乐部
I mean maybe he's only laundering the gang's money
帮这群人洗钱
through his club,
但他也有可能牵扯得更深
but he could be in much deeper.
凯西 那些妇女是被强迫的
Look, Casey, these women are being held against their will.
大多数人家里都有个姐妹或是母亲
Most of 'em have a sister or a mother back home
被那伙人威胁
who's under threat from the gang.
大概情况我知道了 直说我能帮什么忙
Look, I get the general concept. Just tell me how I can help.
好的 第一步
All right, first step,
找内斯比特要回你的工作
go to Nesbitt and get your job back.
之后我们再计划
We'll figure it out from there.
第二十版侏儒怪
Olde Rumpelstiltskin 20.
只做最好的
Only the best, huh?
一向如此
Always.
两杯威士忌 加冰
Two scotches, on the rocks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是在我的地盘请我喝酒吗
Are you buying me a drink in my own place?
杰克
Listen, Jack.
如果我们不打照面
If we don't get in each other's faces,
我觉得我们的合作应该会很顺利
I think we'll work together just fine.
好像很有道理
Sounds more than fair.
你通过了诚信测试 马特
You passed the integrity test, Matt.
诚实的人
An honest man is...
这里算是少有了
hard to come by in this town.
无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
欢迎你回来
Welcome back.
周五晚上 我要办个活动
Friday night, I'm hosting an event.
投资人也让你去
The investors want you there.
有时间吗
Can you make it?
周五吗
Friday?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
卡媞亚
Katya.
好好招待马特
Show Matt a good time, will you?
没问题
Of course.
我知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
真的吗 我自己都不知道
Really? I wasn't so sure.
周五是什么活动
What's this event on Friday?
我们时不时做的小活动而已
Oh, it's just a little thing we do from time to time
让新来的姑娘展示一下
to show off the new girls.
你回来我很高兴 马特
I'm glad you're back, Matt.
你我彼此可以有个照应
You and me, we can look out for each other.
好吗
That sound okay?
好
Yeah.
激爽香槟
关于如何投资私人生意
Okay, so the SEC has a lot of really boring rules
证♥监♥会♥那边有很多
about what constitutes as an investment, for, um,
烦人的规定
a private business.
所以严格来说我们这不是投资
So, technically I can't really solicit investments,
你们也不是投资人
and you guys wouldn't be considered investors.
你们是赞助人
You'd be backers.
好消息是 赞助不是白赞助的
And, the good news is, is that backers get rewards.
你们想知道有什么好处吗
Yeah, do you wanna hear what the rewards are?
就是 赞助十美元及以上
Okay, so, for ten dollars or more
就可以享受激爽香槟
you'll receive a six-pack of the inaugural round
开卖♥♥六杯大酬♥宾♥
of Chilleeze Champagne.
等下 多少杯
Wait, how many?
要不大家
Hey guys, actually, you know what,
稍微往前靠一点
could you maybe tighten up the ranks a little bit
我也不用大喊了
so I don't have to yell at you?
大家都靠前 不要害羞嘛
Yeah, come on up. Don't be shy.
这里有的是地方
We've got plenty of room up here.
快来 边上的都靠前
Come on. Slide up.
抱歉 这里是云梯队的位子
Oh, sorry, you know, this is a Truck table.
不要救援队的人 你们肯定理解吧
No Squad allowed. I'm sure you guys understand.
你什么时候开始这么多话的
When did you get so mouthy?
应该就是在有人说我
You know what, I think it was right around the time
八卦爱发牢骚
I was accused of being a whiny gossip,
可我说的都是真的时吧
when the fact of the matter is I'm right.
赖斯就是个怂包
Rice is a ducker.
-说什么呢 -住手
- Hey! - Hey, man, hey!
大家都住手
Hey, guys, come on!
有种来单挑啊
Why don't you stand up, huh?
都住手
Guys!
伙计 我告诉过你 说话小心
Listen, mate, I told you once, you need to shut your mouth.
下次就不止警告你这么简单了
You don't get a second warning.
你就尽管视而不见吧
You keep sticking your head in the sand.
-赖斯在逃避... -说什么呢
- Rice was ducking... - Hey, hey, hey.
救援队却根本没人管
And no one on Squad gives a crap!
快住手
Knock it off.
算了 城里有的是其他地方
You know what, there's plenty of other places in this town
可以喝酒
to grab a drink.
确实
Yeah, there are.
你给我注意点 奥蒂斯
You better watch yourself, Otis.
小插曲结束了
Hey, enough with this sideshow.
大家继续 来
All right, let's go, come on.
我们说正事
Back to the main event, man.
好 刚才
All right, so listen,
小辣椒说到好处...
Chili, you were saying about the rewards, and--
没事 算了吧
It's okay. Let's just forget it.
别啊 真要这样吗
Nah, come on, are you sure?
没事 找别的时间
It's fine. I'll just do it
我在消防队跟大家说吧
at the firehouse again sometime.
搞什么啊
Really?
我会早到
I'll be here early,
你去上班前先来局里一趟
so stop by the district on your way to work.
我们谈谈细节
We can go over the details.
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
你真想揍奥蒂斯吗
Did you really take a swing at Otis?
是想
Tried to.
我以后可能还会想的
And I might try again.
你得让你的人有点规矩
You need to get your guys in line.
可能我的人并不是问题所在
Maybe my guys aren't the problem.
不是才怪呢
The hell they're not.
在你哥们赖斯来之前
Before your buddy Rice got here,
奥蒂斯和克鲁兹跟你的关系
Otis and Cruz were just as much
就像你跟卡普和托尼一样
family to you as Capp and Tony.
我了解赖斯 他不是临阵逃脱的人
I know Rice. He's not a ducker.
希望你是对的
You better be damn sure.
希望你让云梯队自己做好自己的事
Yeah, and you better keep Truck on their side of the fence.
这招真是屡试不爽啊
Oh, that's always a great move.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表