你们没学过怎么开车吗
Why don't you guys learn how to drive?
该死 副队 搞什么啊
I mean, damn, Lieutenant, what the hell?
-我们别妨碍救援 -我哪儿也不去
- Let's get out of the way. - No, I'm not going anywhere.
说真的 你看着有些苍白
Seriously, you look a little pale.
来坐下吧
Come on, take a seat.
-慢点 -我没事
- Slow down! Hey, hey, hey-- - I'm fine.
-慢点 -我没事
- Hey, slow down. - I'm fine!
帕里什 坚持住
Parish, hang in there!
帕里什
Parish!
-加比 -马特
- Hey, Gabby. - Matt.
我没事 但是这里很多人需要救治
I'm okay, but we got a lot of guys who need help.
他的胳膊可能断了 多处撕裂伤
He's got a possible broken arm, multiple lacerations.
后面那个人腿断了
Guy in the back has a broken leg.
司机不醒人事 情况糟糕
Driver's unconscious, real bad shape.
穆奇受伤了
Mouch got banged up.
-我去看看穆奇 -好
- I'll go check on Mouch. - All right.
麦克法兰 你没事吧
Hey, McFarland, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
穆奇 怎么回事
Mouch, what happened?
让我看看
Let me have a look.
我看不见了
I can't see.
天啊 我看不见了
Aw, jeez, I c-can't see!
我不知道怎么回事 他突然就冲出来了
I don't know what happened. He came out of nowhere.
克鲁兹 你没事吧
Cruz, are you okay?
你坐下来吧
Why don't you sit?
让我♥干♥活 副队
Put me to work, Lieutenant.
抬起一边
Grab a side.
火灾怎么办
What about the fire?
他们派别队过去了
They're dispatching more companies.
不用担心火灾的事
Don't worry about the fire.
好了 帕里什 你会没事的
We got you, Parish. You're gonna be okay.
车开得真好 天才
Hey, nice driving, genius.
-哥们 我... -克鲁兹
- Hey, man, I-- - Hey, Cruz.
现在不合适
Now's not the time.
还能再容纳一个人吗
You got room for one more?
-天啊 -我知道 我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know, I know.
怎么回事
What happened?
很简单 81号♥车闯红灯了
Oh, real simple. 81 blew the light.
我们没有闯红灯
We did not blow the light.
真的吗 你的座位是朝着哪边的
Oh, yeah? Which way does your seat face?
朝着后面 但是...
Backwards, but--
-你其实是不知道吧 -听着
- Yeah, so you don't really know, do you? - Listen--
-凯西 -在
- Casey. - Yeah.
你手下的人都没事吧
Are your men okay?
除了穆奇都没事 他一只眼睛受伤了
All but Mouch. His eye's messed up.
道森在送他去芝加哥医院
Dawson's taking him to Chicago Med.
-严重吗 -我不知道
- Is it serious? - I don't know.
他还活着 完整无损
He's alive. He's in one piece.
我就已经很感激了
I'm just thankful for that.
莫利纳呢
What about Molina?
他人在昏迷流血
He's non-responsive, losing blood.
他的腿被压住了
His legs are crushed.
克鲁兹
Cruz...
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 队长 他们突然就冒出来了
I don't know, Chief. They came out of nowhere.
-谁那边是绿灯 -我们这边
- Who had the light? - We did.
你确定吗
You sure?
不是绿灯就是黄灯
If it wasn't green, then it was yellow.
不可能是红灯
There's no way it was red.
你不确定交通灯是什么颜色吗
You don't know what color it was?
克鲁兹 你看见交通灯了没有
Cruz, did you see the light?
我肯定看见了 我知道我看见了
I must have. I know I did.
队长 一切突然就那样发生了
Chief, it just all happened like that.
当心他胳膊 你靠太近了
Watch his arm. You're too close.
我看到了 没问题
I see his arm. I got it.
好了 米尔斯 来吧
All right, Mills, go ahead.
米尔斯
Mills!
米尔斯 米尔斯
Mills, hey! Mills!
可恶 怎么回事 兄弟
Damn it. What the hell happened, man?
不知道 我...我没注意吧
I don't know, I just-- I wasn't paying attention.
卡普 你替米尔斯上车顶
Capp, you relieve Mills on the roof.
-米尔斯 你歇口气 -不 我行的
- Mills, you take a breather. - No, No, I got it.
-行动吧 -你们不能干点正事吗
- Let's do it! - Can't you do anything right?
我的人都要死了
I got a guy dying here!
他们在尽力 韦尔奇
Hey, they're giving it their all, Welch.
我们都在拼
We're trying like hell.
-车里可是我兄弟 -我知道
- That's my best friend in there. - Yeah, I know.
我们会救他出来的
We're going to get him out.
这辆车谁开的
Who was driving this one?
他 乔·克鲁兹
Right here, Joe Cruz.
克鲁兹 过来一下
Cruz, you want to step aside with us?
现在吗 我们正在救援
Now? We're in the middle of a rescue.
没事的 乔 去吧
It's okay, Joe. Go with them.
好了 卡普 准备好了吗
All right, Capp, you ready?
开始
Go.
加把劲
Come on!
好了 给我副担架
All right, give me a backboard!
坚持住 坚持住
Hang in there. Hang in there.
快
Come on!
快 放上去
Come on, come on, get in there.
请吹口气
Blow, please.
放上去 当心
Get in there. Get in there--easy.
坚持住 莫利纳
Hang in there, Molina.
扶住他 扶住他的头
Hold him up. Hold his head up.
撑住他的头
Hold his head up.
数到三 架他上来
Three, get him in.
当心
Easy.
当心后面
Watch the back.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
都怪你 你个混♥蛋♥
You did this, you son of a bitch.
都怪你
You did this!
我猜他们是想
I guess they were trying
从密歇根大街抄近路
to cut across from Michigan,
但他们明知我们会从沃巴什街走啊
but they had to know we were coming up Wabash, right?
无论如何 他们都得减速看看周围
Either way, they got to slow down and have a look.
是人都知道
Everyone knows that.
除非他们那是绿灯
Unless they had the green.
得了吧 他们那路才不是绿灯
Please. They didn't have the green.
胳膊肘往哪拐 纽豪斯
What the hell, Newhouse?
警♥察♥还在盘问克鲁兹吗
Are the cops still all over Cruz?
是啊 他们现在都要他的尿样和血样了
Yeah, now they're demanding piss and blood.
照章办事罢了
Standard procedure.
那是莫利纳的妻子吗
Is that Molina's wife?
我才看过他
Just checked him.
真可怜
Poor kid.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
你眼里有不少碎片
You've got a lot of debris in there.
我要把它们清出来
I'm going to have to clean that out.
但伤口没有穿透角膜
But the injury didn't penetrate the cornea,
眼部组织愈合也很快
and that tissue heals quickly.
所以我这只眼没瞎对吗
So I'll be able to see out of that eye?
没错 视力会完全恢复
Vision should be fully restored, yes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好的
Okay.
我不否认我和韦尔奇副队之间
I'm not denying there's been some bad blood
是有小摩擦
between Lieutenant Welch and myself,
但那不是这次事故的原因
but it didn't play a role in this accident--
至少我们这边不是
not on our end, anyway.
你确定81大队没有违章吗
Are you sure that 81 had the right of way?
我没亲眼看见信♥号♥♥灯 但我完全相信乔·克鲁兹
I didn't see the light myself, but I trust Joe Cruz implicitly.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表