你是老板
You're the boss.
应该说是包工头
More like wrangler.
杰克要我问你周六能不能来俱乐部一趟
Jack asked if you could come by the club on Saturday.
马特 看到那边那些人了吗
Matt, hey. See those guys over there?
可都是腰缠万贯 他们想见见你
They are loaded, and they'd like to meet you.
我只是负责建筑工作的
I'm just here to do a little construction work.
我根本不想挑拨
I'm the last guy to stand in the way
西弗莱德和他哥们赖斯
of Severide and his buddy Rice,
但我听说了那人的一些事
but the things I hear about this guy...
我们都同意发生的事不会改变我们的关系
We agree that what happened wasn't gonna change anything
我们依然只是朋友
between us, that we were still just friends?
那晚很棒
Great night, though.
是啊 确实
Yeah, it really was.
这三年
These three years,
是我人生中最美好的三年
they've been the best time of my life,
但我想跟家人在一起
but I want to be with my family.
我要去北卡罗来纳
I'm going to North Carolina.
杰西卡·邱尔顿
Yeah, so Jessica Chilton,
也就是我
that's me, obviously.
不过大家都叫我小辣椒
Anyways, everyone calls me Chili,
因为我讨厌杰西卡这名字
'cause I hate the name Jessica.
不过总比我姐姐好
It's better than my sister, I guess,
我们都叫她糖豆
'cause we call her Jelly Bean.
我听说了很多关于你们的优秀事迹
I've heard really great things about you guys,
说你们特别团结友爱什么的
the whole family vibe and all that.
我待过很多地方都没有这种感觉
I've been a lot of places where it's not really like that.
所以...
So...yeah.
我就来了
Here I am.
谢谢你 小辣椒
Thank you, Chili.
小辣椒将会成为61号♥救护车上的
Chili is going to be our new paramedic-in-charge
新任急救主管
on Ambulance 61.
大家请热烈欢迎她
Everybody please make her feel welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
小辣椒 办公区的康妮
Chili, Connie in the bullpen,
她负责处理所有文件
she handles all the paperwork.
-去跟她报个到吧 -好的
- Please check in with her. - Okay, cool.
谢谢你接纳我 队长
Thanks for taking me on, Chief.
是我们的荣幸
We're lucky to have you.
好了 大家听好
Okay, everybody, listen up.
在51队
Here at 51,
我们24小时都在一起
we are together 24 hours of the day,
我们确实亲如家人
and we are indeed a family,
我们也一直很幸运没有太多的人♥员♥变♥动♥
and we have been very fortunate not to have much turnover.
所以尽管可能听起来无情 但我还是要说
So I'm gonna say this with the utmost respect.
放下吧
Get over it.
米尔斯在这待了三年 队长
Mills was here for three years, Chief.
你不能指望我们的感情像开关一样
You can't expect us to just flip a switch
说关就关
and get over it.
我在这待了22年了 奥蒂斯
And I have been here for 22 years, Otis.
现在我的命令是 接纳新来的急救主管
Now, my orders are, welcome in the new PIC.
如果你们任何人对此有意见
Any one of you, you have a problem with that,
来我办公室说
you come in my office.
如果你有合理的理由 那我们可以讨论
If you have a legitimate reason, we will discuss it.
不然 别再这鬼样子
Other than that, you stop looking
像谁在你们咖啡里小便了一样
like somebody just pissed in your coffee!
你说得对 队长
You're right, Chief.
我会接受这个事实的
It's taken care of.
我们没问题的 队长
We got it, Chief.
是我们失职了
Our bad.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥救援车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
建筑起火 沃巴什与银山路交界
structure fire, Wabash and Silverhill.
真高兴认识你
Super nice to meet you.
我也是 很高兴认识你
Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too.
所以你是急救主管
So you're the PIC?
是啊 但我很随意的
Yeah, but I'm totally chill.
有些人会特别在意
Some people are really neurotic about
急救包里装备的摆放什么的
how they pack the jump bag, or whatever,
但我不会
but not me.
真好
Cool.
抱歉刚刚大家可能有些冷淡
Sorry if that was a little frosty back there.
他们只是还放不下老朋友
They're just honoring their friend.
二楼火势很大
Upper unit fully involved.
一楼也起火了
Fire on one also.
你们最好赶紧把火灭了
Better put that sucker out
不然整个街区都会遭殃
before the whole damn block goes up.
先生 请你退后
Sir, I'm gonna ask you you step back, please.
千万别让火势窜到隔壁去
Don't let it get the one next-door.
那栋是我的
That one's mine.
你听到他说了 退后
He said stand back.
救援队 去二楼搜索营救
Squad, search and rescue, second floor.
收到 3号♥救援队 都跟我来
Yeah, copy that. Squad 3, you're with me.
那我们负责一楼 队长
Take the downstairs, Chief.
去吧
Go to it.
道森 奥蒂斯 从后面进
Dawson, Otis, around the back.
赫尔曼 你跟我走前面
Herrmann, take the front with me.
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
看着是个过载的接线板
Looks like an overloaded power strip.
你去看看屋子后面
Go check the back of the house.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
奥蒂斯 快来帮我
Otis, I need help.
哥们 你还能走吗
Hey, buddy, can you walk?
-维多利亚 -你说什么
- Victoria... - Excuse me?
是我楼上的邻居
Upstairs neighbor!
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department. Call out!
去卧室看看
Let's check the bedroom.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, wait, wait, hey.
我吸不到氧气了
I'm not getting air.
我的面具坏了 我们得出去
My mask malfunctioned. We got to go.
出去换一个
Go swap it out.
我去搜最后一间房♥
I'm gonna check this last room.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
救救我 救救我
Help me, help me.
别怕 有我在
I got you. I got you.
求救 求救 我被困在二楼了
Mayday, mayday, I'm trapped on the second floor.
凯西 赫尔曼 立刻去二楼
Casey, Herrmann, second floor right now!
马上
On it.
西弗莱德
Severide!
-你没事吧 -没事 先救她
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, get her first.
准备好了吗 拉
Ready? Go!
拉 拉
Go! Go!
拉
Go!
我抓到她了
I got her!
快啊
Come on!
我们救出他了 队长
We got him, Chief.
马上出去
Coming out now,
还有一位严重烧伤的女性
along with a badly burned female.
需要立刻送她去医院
She needs immediate transport.
收到
Copy that.
61号♥救护车呼叫总指挥台
61 to main,
我们需要第二辆救护车
we need a second ambo.
去吧 我看着他
Go head, I'll watch him.
他叫比利·卡森
Name's Billy Carson.
我到这里时就起火了
It was burning when I got here.
我报♥警♥了
I called 911.
我去里面查看维多利亚的情况
I went inside to check on Victoria...
她是不是...
Is she, um...
天啊 该死
Oh, man. Damn.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表