I wrote this program myself.
这个程序是我写的
Note the user-friendly interface.
看看这个用户友好型界面
I'm rather proud of it.
我的得意之作
Now these red dots are individual drones
这些红点表示现在纽约上空的
currently over New York state.
几架无人机
Now if I click on one...
如果我点击一架
I can monitor the drone's function in real time.
我就能实时监控无人机的运行
And with the push of a button,
按一下按钮
I can take over control of the aircraft.
我就能控制飞机
Just like you did with Tanner.
就像你对坦纳做的那样
Oh, I was on a bike ride that day
我那天正在骑车
and nowhere near a computer.
远离电脑
You just said that you killed him.
你刚才还说是你杀了他
Well, I meant my software led to his death,
我是指我的软件导致了他的死亡
but I didn't do it.
但我没有杀他
In fact, I was in touch with Dale Tanner.
其实我在跟戴尔·坦纳联♥系♥
I wanted him to post the program.
我想让他公布这个程序
So I loaded it onto a flash drive and got it to him.
所以我把软件载在闪存盘里给了他
You wanted Tanner to post
你想坦纳把你的黑客软件
your drone-hacking software on his web site?
发布到他的网站上
If the Pentagon found out,
如果军方发现了
they'd have to ground their entire drone fleet.
他们就会不得不禁飞所有无人机
Precisely.
没错
It'd bring drone development to a grinding halt.
这会逼停无人机的研发工作
But Tanner refused to post the program.
但坦纳拒绝把软件发布到网上
He sent it back,
他把它发了回来
saying he didn't want any idiot with a computer
他说不想让任何有电脑傻子
being able to take over control of a drone.
都能随便操纵无人机
I realized he might have a point,
我觉得他说的在理
so, um, I decided to keep the program to myself.
就决定自己留着
So if you didn't use this and Tanner didn't post it,
那如果你没用 坦纳也没有发布到网上
then who killed him?
那是谁杀了他呢
After I heard about his death,
我得知他的死之后
I checked out the flash drive I sent him.
我检查了我寄给他的闪存盘
Someone copied my program off of it
发现有人把我的软件
onto a usb drive.
拷进了U盘
Now it wasn't Tanner.
肯定不是坦纳拷的
He wouldn't order a drone strike on himself.
因为他不会去操纵无人机炸自己
And it wasn't anyone on my end, because, well...
也不会是我这方面的人 因为
who else is there?
我就一个人
So then it had to be someone close to Tanner
这么说 肯定是坦纳身边的人
with access to his work.
此人能够接触到他的工作
And we only know one person like that.
只有一个人能办得到
His assistant-- Omar Dixon.
他的助手奥马·迪克逊
Okay, here's my theory--
我猜是这么回事
Omar Dixon is working for Tanner,
奥马·迪克逊在为坦纳工作
but he's just scraping by.
但他生活十分拮据
Along comes Warburg's drone hack.
然后得知了沃伯格的黑客软件
Tanner doesn't want it.
坦纳不想要
But Dixon sees an opportunity.
但迪克逊却看到了商机
He realizes how much a drone-hacking program
他觉得一个能操控无人机的黑客软件
would be worth on the open market.
肯定值不少钱
Exactly. He burns a copy, learns how to use it.
没错 他拷贝下来 学会了使用方法
The next step-- real-world test.
下一步就是 实地操作
And Tanner's a cheap bastard anyway, so...
既然坦纳是个王八蛋 那正好
I'll get it.
我来接
For Richard Castle, press 1.
找理查德·卡塞尔 请按1
For Beckett, press 2.
找贝克特 请按2
Yo. How about I just talk, jackass?
我就直接说了 你个蠢蛋
So we put out an A.P.B. on Omar Dixon,
我们通缉了奥马·迪克逊
but it looks like he's already in the wind.
但他似乎早就听到了风声
His girlfriend said that he packed a bag,
他女友说他打好包袱
snuck out down the fire escape.
走消防楼梯跑了
Okay, circulate his photo to airports
把他的照片贴到机场
and bus and train stations.
公交站和火车站
Already on it.
已经在办了
Detective Beckett, I sure do appreciate you
贝克特警探 我很感谢你
finding Simon Warburg for me.
帮我找到西蒙·沃伯格
Is that what you were hoping for when you gave us his name?
你告诉我们他的名字时就是这么期望的吧
Well, I just thought
我只是觉得
you might think of something that we hadn't.
你们可能会想到我们没想到的地方
When I pinged your cell phone,
在我定位你手♥机♥时
I realized I was right.
我发现我是对的
FBI's picking him up right now.
联邦调查局已经去缉拿他了
Well, then it might interest you to know he didn't kill Tanner.
有件事你可能会感兴趣 坦纳不是他杀的
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
We have reason to believe that it was Omar Dixon,
我们觉得凶手是奥马·迪克逊
Tanner's assistant.
他是坦纳的助手
The problem is, he's on the run.
问题是 他逃跑了
I can help with that.
这事我能帮忙
The facial recognition system's scanning footage
面部识别系统正在扫描
over the last two hours from all the main departure points.
过去两小时各大交通枢纽的监控录像
How accurate is this thing, really?
这东西有多精准
Well, if he passed in front of one of those cameras,
只要他在摄像头前经过
it'll spot him.
就能找到他
Man, talk about Big Brother.
堪比《1984》里的"老大哥"
There's gotta be a way to beat the system, though, right?
但还是有办法能躲过这系统 对吧
Wear big sunglasses,
戴副大墨镜
let your bangs hang down over your forehead.
用刘海遮住脸
It totally messes with the software.
这样就能蒙混过关
What if you don't have bangs?
万一没刘海怎么办
You could wear heavy makeup.
可以化浓妆
Paint random-colored shapes all over your face.
把脸搽得五颜六色的
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
我才不干这种事
And there he is.
找到他了
J.F.K., International Terminal, 92 minutes ago. We got him.
92分钟前在肯尼迪机场的国际候机楼 找到了
Now it'll track him off his face
现在它会根据脸部
and the color of his clothes.
还有衣服颜色来追踪他
Damn it.
该死
Omar Dixon caught a flight to Beirut.
奥马·迪克逊上了去贝鲁特的飞机
Left an hour ago.
一小时前起飞了
He's gone.
他跑了
We reached the airline.
我们联♥系♥了航♥空♥公♥司♥
Omar Dixon was definitely on that flight to Beirut,
奥马·迪克逊确实上了去贝鲁特的航♥班♥
By way of Abu Dhabi. Why beirut?
经阿联酋中转 去贝鲁特干嘛
He's got family there on his mom's side
他母亲那边的亲戚在那儿
and dual citizenship.
而且有双重国籍
He flew out on a Iebanese passport.
他出境用的黎巴嫩护照
Can we have him detained when he lands?
能在他降落后扣押他吗
No. There's no extradition agreement.
不行 我们和黎巴嫩没有引渡条约
Probably why he went there.
也许他就是去那的原因
And it's an excellent part of the world
而且在那里卖♥♥这黑客软件
if you want to sell some drone-hacking software.
绝对会非常抢手
Speaking of drone hacking...
说到黑客软件
Say hello to our friend Omar Dixon.
来认识一下奥马·迪克逊吧
See you later, Omar.
回头见了 奥马
I thought he was heading to Beirut.
我还以为他正飞往贝鲁特
He was until I asked the attorney general
我找了司法部长
to contact the F.A.A.
他联♥系♥了航♥空♥局
And have them recall the flight back to J.F.K.
把航♥班♥召回了肯尼迪机场
You know, one of the perks of working
哥上头有人 关系够硬
for an 800-pound gorilla.
办事就是方便
Did you already interview him?
你们审问他了吗
Well...
这个嘛
You're the reason we got him, Detective Beckett.
全靠你 我们才逮住了他
Why don't you do the honors?
他就听你发落吧
Look at that...
瞧瞧她
How she uses the silence.
看她审讯的手法多老道
She's a force to be reckoned with.
她是一股不可阻挡的动力
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
你还不算真正♥见♥识到呢
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表