I was at the party.
我就在派对上
I stayed there till just after 1:00.
我一直待到1点多
You can check.
你可以去查
You were also asked if any of your stuff went missing
你被询问过在那天晚上
the night of the party.
是否丢过东西
You didn't mention your phone.
你没有提及你丢了的手♥机♥
Because my phone wasn't missing.
那是因为我的手♥机♥没丢
You don't have to lie to me, Tyrese.
你没必要跟我说谎 泰瑞斯
I talked to the kid who stole it.
我跟偷手♥机♥的那个孩子谈过了
I mean, it was missing for an hour or two,
我是说 我的手♥机♥是不见了一两个小时
but then it turned up.
但是最后又出现了
See? I found it in the bathroom at the end of the night.
看见了吗 派对结束时我在洗手间里找到的
If Joey stole the phone,
要是手♥机♥被乔伊偷了
how'd it end up back at the party?
怎么会又出现在晚会上呢
Whoever brought that back didn't want it missed.
把手♥机♥还回来的人不想让人发现它不见了
Based on Shane's M.O.,
根据肖恩的一贯手法
he was after something valuable, something he could sell.
他的目标是有价值的东西 能卖♥♥钱的东西
Yo, Tyrese, what's on that phone--
泰瑞斯 你手♥机♥里有什么
Financial info, pictures, valuable data?
财务信息 照片 有价值的资料之类的
Only one thing that really matters--
有样东西很重要
I use this phone as an e-key.
这部手♥机♥还是一把电子钥匙
An e-key?
电子钥匙
An electronic key. It opens up this studio.
可以进入工作室的电子钥匙
Well, did Holly know that?
霍莉知道这个吗
Yeah, I mentioned it to her when I discovered it was gone.
是的 当我发现手♥机♥不见时我跟她说起过
I went to text her my number,
我本来要用短♥信♥发给她我的号♥码
But I had to write it on her hand instead.
但手♥机♥不见了 我只好写在她手上
That's why Holly was here.
这就是为什么霍莉来这的原因
She realized that Shane stole the phone
她意识到肖恩偷这部手♥机♥
because he was gonna rip the studio off.
是因为他要盗窃这件工作室
She couldn't let that happen,
她想要阻止这件事
not with Tyrese here about to give her big break.
因为泰瑞斯要用这里让她出名
Right, so she races over here to confront Shane
对 所以她赶在你的东西被偷前
to stop him before he ripped you off.
来到这里跟肖恩对质
Looks like she did, because nothing's missing.
看来她做到了 因为什么东西也没丢
You sure?
你确定
Positive. I got over $2 mil in equipment here.
当然了 我这有价值两百多万的设备
And nothing...
什么也
Oh, god.
天啊
What? The recordings.
怎么了 那些录音
If someone got their hands on an unreleased album...
如果有人拿到了还没发行的专辑
It'd be worth a fortune.
那他就发达了
Not to mention tanking our record sales if it leaked online.
更不用说如果发布在网上 会严重影响销量
Oh, no. Josie Lang's album
不 乔茜·朗的专辑文件
was accessed at 11:45 the night of the party.
在那天晚上的11点45被访问过
Someone downloaded the masters.
有人下载过
Shane.
肖恩干的
Look, I'm telling you, Shane's alibi is rock-solid.
我再说一遍 肖恩的不在场证据很充分
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
We interviewed everyone in the bar.
我们询问了酒吧里的每一个人
We even talked to the cabbies outside,
甚至还问了酒吧外的出租车司机
and everyone said that he left around midnight.
所有人都说他是在12点左右离开的
Why would he torch his car
如果他没用他的车弃尸
if he didn't use it to dump her body?
那他为什么要把它烧了呢
He might have dumped the body,
丢弃尸体的可能是他
But our timeline says that he did not kill her.
但是时间线表明他不是凶手
Man.
天啊
W-wait a minute. We--we--
等 等一下 我们 我们
we gotta be missing something here.
我们一定是遗漏了什么
So let's just go over it again.
让我们再梳理一遍
We know that Joey handed Shane that phone around 11:00.
我们知道乔伊在11点左右把手♥机♥交给肖恩
And we know that Josie's album was downloaded at 11:45.
还知道乔茜的专辑是在11点45被下载的
Holly was murdered sometime between 11:00 and midnight.
而霍莉是在11点到12点之间被杀的
Wait a minute.
等一下
The key to this whole thing is that phone.
整件事的关键就是那部手♥机♥
We're assuming that Shane
我们假设是肖恩
was the one who used it to break in to the studio.
利用手♥机♥进入了工作室
Because he's the one that Joey gave the phone to.
因为乔伊把手♥机♥交给了他
Right, but witnesses place him at the bar, 11:30 to midnight.
对 但是证人说11点半到12他都在酒吧里
The album was downloaded at the studio at 11:45.
而工作室里的专辑是在11点45被下载的
It had to be someone else. Like who?
这一定是另一个人干的 谁呢
Well, it had to be someone from the party.
一定是晚会上的某个人
So then whoever broke in to the studio
进入到工作室的这个人
must have returned the phone to the party
必须得把手♥机♥还回去
so that Tyrese wouldn't realize that it was even taken.
这样泰瑞斯才不会发现手♥机♥被偷了
All we have to do is figure out
我们要做的就是找出
which one of the guests had something to gain
哪一位来宾能够通过
from stealing Josie's album.
盗取乔茜的专辑获利
One, two. Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
一二 五六 七八
Rock one, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Step. Nice. Good.
伸脚 很好
Point again.
踮脚
Did you guys not get
你们拿到我们
the guest list that we sent over?
发过去的宾客名单了吗
Yeah, we... we did.
拿到了
We just need to ask you a few questions
我们想要问问
about your schedule the night of the party.
派对当晚你的行程
Yeah, sure.
好啊
So according to your party planner,
根据你的派对策划人所说
you excused yourself at 11:00 to do a costume change
你在11点消失了一段时间
for a performance of a track from your new album.
换衣服准备表演新专辑曲目
Is that correct?
是这样吗
That sounds about right,
没错
but I just go where they tell me to.
但是他们让我去哪儿我就去哪儿
You know how it is.
你们懂的
Only your planner told us that you insisted
不过策划人告诉我们你坚持
on having a full hour.
准备一整个小时
Have you ever tried changing into skintight leather pants?
你们试穿过紧身皮裤吗
It's time-consuming.
相当费时间
Why? What's-- what's the point?
为什么问这些
Well, that hour gave you enough time
这一小时给了你足够的时间
to get to Tyrese Wilton's studio,
前去泰瑞斯·威尔顿的工作室
download Josie's new album,
下载乔茜的新专辑
and get back to the party to perform your song.
再赶回♥派♥对表演歌♥曲
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Why would I do anything like that?
我♥干♥嘛要那么做
Because your album sales have been sagging for years.
因为这几年你的专辑销量下滑得厉害
If your album didn't perform,
如果这张还是没能热卖♥♥
your record label was gonna drop you.
你的公♥司♥会与你解约
I've been with Harmony 360 for 10 years.
我跟和音360公♥司♥合作十年了
They love me.
他们爱我
It's no secret that Josie Lang's eclipsed you.
乔茜·朗比你红不是什么秘密
Oh, please. She's been around for two seconds.
得了 她才出道几天啊
Give it a year, you won't even remember her name.
一年后 没人会记得她的名字
It doesn't matter.
那无所谓
Both your albums come out next week,
你们的专辑下周同时发行
and she's going to crush you.
她的专辑卖♥♥得肯定比你好
Unless someone mysteriously leaks josie's new album online.
除非有人在网上泄露乔茜的专辑
Your plan was simple--
你的计划很简单
Hire Shane to steal the phone,
雇肖恩偷手♥机♥
that way, you can get in to the studio.
那样你就能进入工作室
The one thing that you didn't plan on was Holly.
你没想到的是霍莉出现了
She showed up and caught you
她在你要离开工作室的时候
just as you were leaving the studio.
把你抓了个正着
You couldn't risk her exposing you.
你怕她曝光你
You fought.
你们扭打起来
She pulled out her gun to protect herself,
她掏出枪自卫
but you managed to use it on her instead.
但是你最终用那把枪杀了她
So you called Shane
于是你给肖恩打电♥话♥
and you got him to get rid of the body.
让他帮你处理尸体
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表