Beckett's gonna have to believe me now.
贝克特这下必须信我了
Okay.
很好
Where's the... there we go. There we--there we go.
哪个是...好了 开始
No. No. No!
别介啊
If you thought he was getting rid of the body,
如果你觉得他在弃尸
Why didn't you call Beckett?
你为什么不联♥系♥贝克特
Well, she thinks it's all in my head--
她觉得这些都是我编出来的
A by-product of my imagination and pain pills.
是想象力和止痛药产生的副作用
Like that time you were convinced
就像你那段时间确信
my art teacher was a serial killer.
我的艺术老师是连环杀手
Come on. He looked just like the guy
拜托 他看起来就像
from "America's most wanted."
《全美首要通缉犯》节目里的人
Did you ever stop to think that maybe
你有没有想过
there's an innocent explanation for everything?
或许一切都有单纯的解释
All right,
好吧
what is the innocent explanation for rolling up a rug
要怎么单纯地解释卷起地毯
and taking it out of your apartment at 3:00 a.M.?
并在凌晨三点搬出公♥寓♥
Yeah.
也是
That is pretty weird.
太古怪了
Right?
对吧
And then he didn't come back until 4:30 this morning.
而且他早晨四点半才回来
Where'd he go?
他去了哪
I don't know, but he's up now.
我不知道 不过他起床了
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Uh, Ihe, uh... What?
嗯 他... 怎么了
What do you see?
你看到什么了
He's taking off his clothes.
他在脱衣服
What? Give me those.
什么 望远镜还我
Mm. He's cute.
真性感啊
Ooh. All right.
行了
No, I...
不 我...
Seriously?
不是吧
You shouldn't be watching this.
你不该看的
Yeah, neither should you.
是啊 你也不该看
What the...
搞什么...
That's creepy.
好恐怖
Staring at the phone won't make it ring.
盯着电♥话♥看它也不会响的
I learned that in junior high.
我初中就明白这点了
You know what? Maybe I should go over there.
也许我应该去看看他
I mean, his birthday is tomorrow--
明天是他的生日
Trust me. He'll call when he's ready.
相信我 他准备好了会打给你的
And you're not gonna want to miss this.
你一定不想错过这个消息
We went back through all of Clara's records.
我们又查了一遍克莱拉的所有记录
Turns out that she was hiding something.
发现她是有所隐瞒
Over half a million dollars in a secret bank account.
一个超过五十万的秘密银行账户
She used every legal trick to hide it.
她用尽一切合法手段隐瞒这个账户
Nobody, not even her husband, knew about it.
没有人 甚至她丈夫都不知道
This girl made 75k a year.
她年薪七万五
How'd she get her hands on half a mil?
怎么弄到五十万的
Well, at first we thought she was shaking down her auditees,
起初我们以为她勒索了受审方
but then we traced the deposits.
但我们后来追踪了存款
All from businesses owned or affiliated
发现全部是汤米 瓦伦迪诺本人的
to Tommy Valentino.
或隶属于他的生意所得
Tommy "The shark" Valentino?
"大鲨鱼"汤米 瓦伦迪诺
Why is an I.R.S. agent taking payoffs from a crime boss?
国税局公务员为什么收受犯罪头目的钱
I don't know, but wanting to disappear
我不知道 但想要消失
and then getting whacked in an alley--
后来又在小巷被袭击
It's all starting to make sense.
都开始说得通了
It's been two hours.
已经两个小时了
What's he doing in there?
他在里面做什么
Getting rid of evidence--
销毁证据
Blood stains... trace D.N.A.
血迹 DNA痕迹
Pretty soon, there's gonna be nothing left.
不久之后 所有证据都没了
Oh, here he comes. Here he comes.
他出来了 出来了
What's in the bags?
袋子里装了什么
He took the body out in a rug.
他已经把尸体卷在毯子里运出去了
That could be clothing, bedding.
可能是衣服 床上用品
That's her purse.
那是她的手提包
If they broke up, no way she left without her purse.
如果他们分手了 她不可能不带走手提包
She did not leave that apartment,
她没离开那间公♥寓♥
at least not alive.
起码没有活着离开
And now he's obliterating her identity.
他在销毁她的证件
We need to call Beckett.
我们必须给贝克特打电♥话♥
And tell her what?
告诉她什么
That we saw a man donning gloves and--and a respirator?
说我们看到一个男人戴着手套和口罩吗
For all we know, he's cleaning the bathroom.
他完全有可能只是在清扫洗手间
No.
不行
If I'm gonna convince Beckett I'm not crazy,
我得让贝克特相信我没疯
I need proof,
我要证据
something solid.
确凿的证据
Dad, you can't break in to his apartment.
爸 你不能闯进他的公♥寓♥
All the evidence we need is in that shredder.
我们需要的所有证据都在那台碎纸机里
It'll tell us who the victim is.
那会让我们知道死者是谁
We can prove she's missing.
我们就能证明她失踪了
And what if he catches you?
要是他抓到你呢
He won't, not if I have your help.
不会的 有你帮忙就不会
Next time he leaves, I'll slip over there.
下次他离开 我就溜过去看看
You keep watch, make sure he's not coming back.
你给我放哨 确保他没回来
I go inside, I get whatever's in that shredder,
我进去 把碎纸机里的东西都拿出来
and I get out.
再出来
Two minutes, tops.
最多两分钟
On crutches?
撑着拐杖吗
The doctor did say I need more exercise.
医生的确说我需要多锻炼
What if I go? I'm smaller, faster, and younger.
我去吧 我个头更小 速度更快 也更年轻
Oh, no, no, no. If you get caught,
不不不 你要是被抓
you get a b&e on your record,
就会有非法闯入的案底
and you'll never become president.
就永远当不了总统了
Dad...
爸
He's getting away with murder.
他要逃脱谋杀罪名了
You got a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗
You got a long list of indictments against you,
这里有对你的多项指控
Mr. Valentino--
瓦伦迪诺先生
Assault, racketeering, murder one--
袭击 勒索 一级谋杀
And yet, no convictions.
但是 都没定罪
I'm lucky that way.
我在这方面比较幸运
Yeah, well, your luck's about to run out.
你的运气就快用完了
I have evidence connecting you to payments made to my vic--
我有证据证明你曾付款给我的被害人
Clara Dewinter.
克莱拉·德温特
My client has no comment.
我的委托人无可奉告
Whoa, whoa, wait. Someone killed Clara?
等等 有人杀了克莱拉
Oh, it looks like he does have a comment.
看来他有话可奉告
So you're admitting to knowing her?
你现在承认认识她了吗
Yeah.
是啊
But I didn't kill her.
可我没杀她
She was my tax consultant.
她是我的税务顾问
You paid an I.R.S. agent half a million dollars
你付给一个国税局人员50万
to act as your tax consultant?
担任你的税务顾问
You bet your ass. No one's gonna Al Capone me.
没错 谁都别想坑我
Okay, if this was a legitimate arrangement,
好 如果这是合法收入
then why did Clara Dewinter go to such lengths
那克莱拉·德温特为什么要大费周章
to keep that money hidden?
把那笔钱藏起来
She hid the money from her husband.
她是怕她老公发现那笔钱
That's why she took this job in the first place.
所以她开始才会接这份工作
She was afraid of him.
她怕他
She needed the money to get away.
她要钱脱身
Tommy the shark's alibi holds.
汤米的不在场证明没问题
He was with some associates at a nightclub that he owns.
案发时他和几个同伴在自己开的夜♥总♥会♥里
Doesn't mean he didn't send one of his boys.
那不代表他没有买♥♥凶杀人
Look, if he killed Clara,
听着 如果是他杀了克莱拉
he wouldn't have talked to me.
就不会向我透露信息了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表