Or mob hit.
也别说是黑帮干的
Mob hit of a spy?
那黑帮干掉了一个间谍呢
Ninja assassin.
暗♥杀♥忍♥者
Mad doctors and b-movie Nazis.
疯子医生 低成本电影里的纳粹
Time-traveling killer.
时空旅行杀手
Maybe...
也许...
No, I got nothing.
没 没有想到
The mummy himself has risen from the grave
木乃伊自己从棺木里爬出来
and is roaming new york seeking vengeance.
在纽约街头闲逛 寻找复仇的对象
Ooh. That'd be cool, if it was actually a ghost.
如果真是鬼魂的话 就太酷了
Don't ruin my story with your logic.
别拿逻辑来分♥析♥我的故事
The actual DVD will not kill me, Esposito.
碟片本身不会置你于死地 埃斯波西托
It will be the spirit inside the DVD,
是里面的怨魂
just like in "The Ring."
就像《午夜凶铃》里那样
Yeah, that's the stupidest thing you said yet.
这是你说过的最蠢的话了
So a killer cyborg sent from the future,
半机械人杀手从未来被派到这里
resistance fighters intercept his coordinates,
反抗军截取了他的坐标
redirect him into a pizza oven, saving humanity.
将他传送进了披萨烤箱 拯救了人类
Who needs proof? What a great story.
要什么证据啊 这么精彩的故事
Men In Black.
黑衣人
The psychic predicted her own murder?
这个灵媒预言了自己的谋杀案
The killer's a zombie.
凶手是个僵尸
I said "almost always."
我说了是"几乎总能"
But in this case, we're not trying to catch our killer.
但这次事件里 我们并没在追捕凶手
Fosse's already dead.
凶手已经死了
You know what bugs me?
你知道 我最不解的是什么吗
Why would a guy on a bombing spree
一个到处安炸♥弹♥的人
be worried about selling his baseball card collection?
会关心出♥售♥棒球卡片这样的事吗
He wouldn't.
他不会
Do you think that Fosse
你认为弗希
was trying to lure the collector here?
是想引诱收藏家来这里吗
Yeah, I'd say so, seeing as how this receipt says
我是这么想的 他的收据说明
he just bought this collection a week ago.
几周前他刚刚买♥♥了一套卡片
That card collector was going down to the station
那个收藏家要到局里来
to make a statement, right?
录口供 对吗
Yes, yes. If he's still there, maybe Ryan and Esposito
如果他还在那 也许莱恩跟埃斯波西托
can figure out what Fosse wanted with him. Already on it.
能查出弗希找他的真正原因 这就联♥系♥他们
You're sure you never met him before?
你确定以前没见过他
No previous interactions? No.
一点交集都没有 没有
He friended me on Facebook a few weeks ago,
几周前他在脸书上加我好友
saw me posting about some trading cards,
看到我交换卡片的帖子
said he has some old ones for me to take a look at.
说他有一些旧的卡让我看看
How about any connection to his trial, even indirectly?
那和他的审讯有联♥系♥吗 间接的也算
Maybe your job's related to the legal field somehow.
没准的你的工作多少和法律是相关的
I'm an administrator for N.Y.S.E.D. up in Albany.
我在奥尔巴尼的纽约州教♥育♥部♥担任管♥理♥员♥
This is the first time
这是我这么多年
I've even been to the city in years.
第一次来市里
Okay, what about his victims, Jeffrey Sklar, Kelly Runther?
那他的被害人呢 杰弗里·斯科拉和凯利·兰瑟
Any connection to them?
和他们有联♥系♥吗
Sorry. I've never seen them before.
对不起 我从没见过他们
What about this list of names connected to the fosse trial?
那这些和弗希审判相关的人呢
Do any of those names look familiar?
有熟悉的名字吗
Look again. We're running out of time.
再看一遍 我们快没时间了
I want to help. I do. But I don't know anything.
我也想帮忙 但是我什么都不知道
Yeah. No, I under--I understand. Thank you, Esposito.
是 不 我明白 谢谢埃斯波西托
Detective Beckett.
贝克特探长
Ten minutes. I know.
还有十分钟 我懂
It's okay, Captain. You did everything you could.
没事的 警监 你尽力了
We are not giving up.
我们不会放弃的
There'll be guys down there working on this
下面的兄弟们还会努力
till the last possible moment.
到最后一刻的
But I have to withdraw everybody else,
但是我得让这里的人撤退
and that includes you, Castle. Could I just...
也包括你 卡塞尔 我能
Could I have a moment alone with him, please?
我能和他单独说几句话吗
Of course.
当然
It's time to say good-bye.
到说再见的时候了
I'm not leaving.
我不走
Castle, you promised that you would help me with something
卡塞尔 你答应过我时机到了
when the time came.
就会帮我的
This is it.
现在时机到了
Beckett, no. Please, Castle.
贝克特 不 求你了 卡塞尔
Please don't make this any harder than it needs to be.
求你别让这件事难上加难了
I wish I could...
我希望我可以
kiss you.
吻你
I wish...
我还有好多
so many things.
和你有关的愿望
No.
不
There's no regrets.
我们没有遗憾
All in all, I think we've had a great run.
这一路走来 一切很美好
You should go.
你该走了
Rick.
里奇
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You've reached the voice mail of Jim Beckett.
您已拨通了吉姆·贝克特的语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a message.
请留言
Hey, dad, it's me.
嘿 爸爸 是我
I just wanted to hear your voice and...
我只想听听你的声音
I wanted to tell you that I love you.
我想告诉你我爱你
Okay, that's all.
好了 就这样
Bye.
拜
We speak for the dead.
我们为死者伸冤
That's the job.
这是工作
We are all they've got
一旦坏人夺去了他们的声音
once the wicked rob them of their voices.
我们就是他们的全部
We owe them that.
这是我们欠他们的
But we don't owe 'em our lives.
但我们不欠他们我们自己的生活
Your mother always said that life
你妈妈经常说 生活中
never delivers anything that we can't handle.
没有我们面对不了的事
Let me take you someplace, Kate.
让我带你走吧 凯特
Someplace you'll be safe.
去个你会安全的地方
I'll never be safe.
我再无宁日了
There are no victories.
没有胜利
There's only the battle.
只有战斗
And the best that you could hope for
你所能期望的最好的事情
Is that you find someplace where you can make your stand.
就是你能够找到自己的立场
I wish that I had someone
我希望找到一个
Who would be there for me, and I could be there for him,
可以守候我的人 我可以守候他
And we could just dive into it together.
两人可以长相厮守
Even on the worst days,
即便是在最糟糕的日子里
there's a possibility for joy.
也有快乐的可能
Kate!
凯特
I almost died,
在频临死亡的那一刻
and all I could think about was you.
我心里想的只有你
I just want you.
我只想跟你在一起
Don't die on me!
别死在我面前
Come on!
加油
Switch. We got this.
交换 我们来吧
Pulse ox... we can't wait. Set up for intubation.
脉搏 我们不能等了 准备插管
Kate.
凯特
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Kate.
我爱你 凯特
Hey. What are you doing?
嘿 你干嘛呢
Napping? 'cause I can come back later.
小睡吗 我可以一会儿再过来
Castle, what are you doing here?
卡塞尔 你在这儿干嘛
You promised.
你答应我了
Yeah, I promised I'd leave,
是 我是答应你离开
but I didn't promise I wouldn't come back.
但是我没答应我不会回来
I got coffee--later-- for when you're off that thing.
我买♥♥咖啡了 一会儿吧 庆祝你脱险
No, Castle, please. You have to leave now.
不 卡塞尔 你马上走吧
There's no reason for both of us to die.
没必要我们两个人一起死
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表