Is it true that you're with Eric Vaughn?
你真的和埃里克·沃恩在一起吗
I mean, Kate I know you love Castle and all,
凯特 我知道你爱卡塞尔
but, girlfriend--
但是 亲爱的
Bye, Lanie.
再见 蕾妮
Bye.
再见
Hello there, Lanie.
你好 蕾妮
I'm Eric Vaughn.
我是埃里克·沃恩.
Ah, and I think you're absolutely ravishing.
我觉得你真是让人销魂
Saxitoxin?
蛤蚌毒素
Yeah, are you familiar with it?
对 你有了解吗
The Vaughn Alliance partnered with a university lab
沃恩集团和一所大学的实验室
to develop a next-generation antidote
合作开♥发♥针对那一族神经毒素的
to that entire class of neurotoxins.
新一代解毒剂
And have you had troubles with anyone associated with the lab?
你和实验室有关的哪个人有纠纷吗
Cindy.
辛迪
Who's Cindy?
辛迪是谁
Cindy Paralti. She's our lead researcher.
辛迪·帕拉蒂 她是我们的首席研究员
A few months ago,
几个月前
we were presenting at a conference in Singapore.
我们去出席新加坡的一场会议
We had a few drinks, and--
我们喝了几杯 然后...
And it ended badly. I get it.
结果弄得很难堪 我懂
Actually, it started badly.
事实上 开头就不妙
She expressed some deep-seated feelings for me,
她向我表达了深厚的爱意
ones that I didn't share,
可我对她没意思
so when I declined, she took it hard.
所以我拒绝了她 她很难接受
He is being polite.
他一直有礼有节
She went "Fatal attraction" for a couple of weeks.
她玩了几周《致命诱惑》
And you still work with her?
这样你还和她继续共事
She's a very talented researcher.
她是个很有才能的研究员
Detective, we're all misled by our hearts sometimes.
警探 我们都有被内心误导的时候
It shouldn't end a career.
这不该断送职业生涯
It shouldn't end a life, either.
也不该葬送生命
So where does Cindy live?
辛迪住在哪里
By the university labs in lower Manhattan.
在曼哈顿下城区的高校实验室附近
So in the city... near the restaurant.
住在市里 餐馆附近
And with access to saxitoxin.
还能拿到蛤蚌毒素
I have a PhD in chemistry from M.I.T.
我有麻省理工的化学博士学位
Of course I've heard of saxitoxin.
当然听说过蛤蚌毒素
Pretty dangerous stuff, Cindy.
相当危险的东西 辛迪
You ever work with any of it?
你工作中用到过吗
We do, as do a lot of other labs.
用到过 很多其它实验室也用过
Ms. Paralti, we understand that you and Eric Vaughn
帕拉蒂女士 我们知道你和埃里克·沃恩
had a personal falling out.
私下翻脸了
Yeah. So?
是啊 怎么了
So any hard feelings?
有不开心吗
It was painful, but I got over it.
很痛苦 不过我想开了
Did you? Because that hasn't been your pattern.
是吗 那可不是你的作风
You've had restraining orders filed against you by three ex-boyfriends.
你的三位前男友都对你申请了限制令
You've keyed cars, slashed tires.
你刮花了他们的车 划破了轮胎
Straight out of a Carrie Underwood song.
活脱脱演绎了凯莉·安德伍德的歌♥
Yeah, but you know what
对 可你知道吗
Carrie Underwood never sang about? What's that?
凯莉·安德伍德没唱过什么吗 什么
Using a chemically enhanced neurotoxin
用强效神经毒素
to poison a guy in a restaurant.
在餐馆毒死人
See, Eric Vaughn, he survived.
你看 埃里克·沃恩逃过一劫
But one of the other people he was with wasn't so lucky.
可有个人却没那么幸运
Someone tried to kill Eric?
有人想杀埃里克
No. I would never.
不 我绝不会杀他
Ms. Paralti,
帕拉蒂女士
you had access to the toxin.
你能接触到毒素
Where were you last night, Cindy?
你昨晚在哪里 辛迪
At the opera. "Madame butterfly."
在歌♥剧院 看《蝴蝶夫人》
You can check.
你们可以去查
I got something.
我有发现
Okay, so after two cups of coffee, a latte,
好了 喝了两杯咖啡 一杯拿铁
and three espressos, our homeless friend--
三杯浓缩咖啡后 我们这位流浪汉朋友
Mr. Hazelton over there-- finally sobered up.
坐在那边的黑泽顿先生 终于清醒了
He said he saw who stashed the vest in the dumpster.
他说看到是谁往垃圾桶里扔的背心了
He said the fellow was dressed in a busboy uniform.
他说那家伙穿着餐馆工作服
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you saying it wasn't someone from the outside?
你说说不是外人干的
It was someone who worked at Iago?
是伊爱阁的工作人员干的
Right. So I showed him photos of all the Iago employees,
对 于是我给他看了几张伊爱阁雇员的照片
And he fingered this guy.
他指认出这个人
Cory Harrison.
科瑞·哈里森
Wait a second. I spoke with this guy.
等等 我和这人说过话
He tried to pin it on somebody else.
他试图归咎于另一个人
Well, then he's lying, trying to make it look like
那他就是在撒谎 试图制♥造♥出
it was someone from the outside when it was him all along.
是外人干的假象 贼喊捉贼
Why would he want to poison Vaughn? Let's ask him.
他为什么要毒害沃恩 一问便知
Coffee? No.
要咖啡吗 不要
I should probably stop, too.
我或许也该停了
One more.
再来一杯
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Over here.
来这边
Looks like someone got here first.
看来有人先到了一步
Ooh. Goose down allergy?
鹅绒过敏吗
I'll live, unlike Cory Harrison.
我没事的 科瑞·哈里森就不行了
Killer clearly used a pillow as a poor-man's silencer.
凶手显然用枕头充当了静音器
No sign of forced entry, either.
也没有强行入室的迹象
Maybe he knew his killer.
或许他认识凶手
He also knew what was coming.
而且他有心理准备了
I found defensive wounds on Mr. Harrison's wrists.
哈里森先生的手腕上有防卫伤
But that's all I'm gonna find.
不过我找不到别的了
Someone washed his hands with bleach.
有人用漂白剂清洗了他的双手
Disposing of D.N.A. and trace evidence?
处理掉DNA和痕量证据
Shooter sounds like a pro.
看来凶手是个职业杀手
Yep, and I think I know why he was here.
对 我想我知道他来这里的原因
The lab confirms it.
实验室证实了
The bottle in Cory Harrison's apartment
科瑞·哈里森公♥寓♥里的瓶子
contains the toxin that killed Felder.
含有杀死菲尔德的毒素
So someone was using him to spike Vaughn's food,
所以是有人借刀杀人
and then got rid of him.
然后过河拆桥
Which means somewhere in Harrison's life--
所以哈里森的生活中
His family, financials, or work--
家庭 财务 或工作中
There's the key to whoever's behind all of this.
有找到幕后主使的关键
Maybe someone at the restaurant knew what he was up to.
或许餐馆有人知道他的事
We should go back there. Mm-hmm.
我们该回去问问
No, you and the boys can go back there, Mr. Castle.
不 你和其他警探可以回去调查 卡塞尔先生
Beckett's going to the Fairwyck Hotel.
贝克特得去法维克酒店
What's at the Fairwyck?
法维克里有什么
Eric Vaughn.
埃里克·沃恩
As long as we have a killer running around,
只要凶手还没落网
I need him somewhere safe.
就得保证他待在安全的地方
So, he booked the presidential suite,
他定了总统套房♥
and from now until the time we catch whoever's behind all this,
从现在起 直到我们找到幕后真凶
you're staying there with him.
你都得和他待在一起
In the presidential suite?
在总统套房♥
Uh, sir, are you s-serious?
长官 你没开玩笑吧
You want me to babysit this guy?
你想让我照看他
He's insisting.
他坚持这样
Apparently, you made quite an impression.
显然 你让他赞不绝口
Uh, sir, I--
长官 我...
Detective, I know how you feel,
警探 我知道你有所顾虑
but whoever killed that busboy was a pro,
可杀了那个餐馆工的人是个职业杀手
which means he may strike again,
所以他可能卷土重来
and I am not going to lose one of the world's most influential men
我不能让世上最有影响力的人之一
on my watch.
在我眼皮底下遇害
You know, it's one thing to follow him around,
保驾护航是一回事
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表