at the Standish Hotel at 11:00 p.m.
送她去了斯坦宾馆
Perhaps she was meeting her Washington friend for a secret tryst?
也许她去幽会那位华盛顿朋友了
It makes sense.
说得通
The Standish is popular with married men who value discretion.
谨慎的已婚男士都喜欢去斯坦
Maybe someone at the hotel saw her with him.
也许酒店里有人看到他们在一起了
I'm really not sure.
我真不确定
Uh, so many people come through here everyday.
每天那么多人来来往往
Look again.
再看清楚点
And keep in mind, this is a murder investigation.
记住 这是凶杀案调查
I might have seen her a few times.
我也许见过她几次
What about two nights ago?
两天前那个晚上呢
Yes. Probably.
可能见过吧
Was she meeting someone?
有人跟她一起吗
I'm gonna need a name.
告诉我是谁
Look, our clients value their privacy.
我们的客户很重视隐私
You're really putting me in an awkward position here.
你这样让我处境很尴尬
Oh, you think this is awkward?
你觉得这样就尴尬了
Wait till I get a warrant
等我拿授权令来
and start questioning all the people that have stayed here
审问过去一年里所有
over the past year.
住过这里的人
Fine.
好吧
You didn't hear it from me.
不是我告诉你们的
It can't be.
不会吧
Melanie was having an affair with Senator Bracken.
梅兰妮在跟布莱肯参议员偷♥情♥
That's it. Esposito's confirmed it.
没错了 埃斯波西托证实了
The number that Melanie was calling
梅兰妮打的那个号♥码
was Senator Bracken's cell phone.
是布莱肯参议员的手♥机♥号♥
Late-night phone calls, secret hotel meetings--
半夜三更的电♥话♥ 酒店秘密私会
Bracken was having an affair with Melanie.
布莱肯在跟梅兰妮偷♥情♥
She must have become a liability.
她肯定成了他的累赘
Or she stumbled on to something that he was involved in
要不然就是无意中发现他的丑事
and became a threat.
对他构成威胁
So he dealt with her
于是他就用对付你母亲
the same way he dealt with your mother
和打算对付你的方式
and tried to deal with you.
解决了她
This is it, Castle.
时机到了 卡塞尔
This is my chance to finally make him pay.
我终于有机会让他付出代价了
Yeah, but we have to be cautious.
是的 但我们得小心处理
We know what happens to people who go after him.
我们都知道追查他的人有什么下场
Except this time, he doesn't know we're on to him.
但这次 他还不知道我们查到他身上了
We've got the advantage here.
我们可以先发制人
Do we?
是吗
What do you think he's gonna do when he sees you coming?
如果他知道你要对付他 他会做出什么来
How many people you think this bastard put in the ground
你觉得他害死了多少人才爬到
to get here?
现在的位置
Hey, remember, we're only here
记住 我们只是来
to see if he can help us locate Melanie.
问他梅兰妮去过哪些地方的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道
Let him think he got away with it,
让他觉得这次也能如平时一样
just like he does everything else.
逃脱法律的制裁
You know, I was really hoping the next time I saw this guy
我真希望下次与他碰面时
it would be down the barrel of my gun.
是我用枪指着他
You're sure I can't change your mind?
你真的不肯改变心意吗
I could really use your help on this one, Bill.
我这次真需要你帮忙 比尔
I would if I could. You know that.
能帮上的我一定帮 你知道的
You also know how important this legislation is to me.
你也知道本次立法对我来说有多重要
Senator.
参议员
Some detectives are here to see you.
有两位警探来找你
Sorry to trouble you, senator.
抱歉打扰 参议员
This won't take long.
不需要很久的
What's this about, Bill?
怎么了 比尔
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
You look familiar.
你看着很眼熟
Have we met?
我们见过吗
I don't think so, sir.
应该没有 先生
Is there someplace we can talk?
有地方让我们私下谈谈吗
I'd offer you both a drink,
我很想给你俩倒杯酒
but I get the feeling this is an official call.
不过我感觉你们是为公务而来
Well, we'd just like to ask you a few questions about someone.
我们只是想就某个人问你几个问题
Melanie Rogers.
梅兰妮·罗杰斯
Yeah, sure. I know Melanie.
当然 我认识梅兰妮
She's a great girl. Is there a problem?
她是个好女孩 出什么事了吗
She's--she's missing.
她 她失踪了
Since yesterday.
昨天不见的
She's missing?
失踪了
That's terrible. Whatever I can do to help.
太不幸了 我能做些什么
When was the last time you saw Ms. Rogers?
你最后一次见到罗杰斯女士是什么时候
Just yesterday. We were both attending
就在昨天 我们都参加了
the same eco conference in the city.
市里的一场环境研讨会
Oh, so you ran into her there?
你在那里遇到她的吗
No. I'm, uh, giving the keynote address,
不是 我要上台演讲
and she was helping me with my speech.
她是来帮助我准备演讲
Oh, so she works for you.
这么说她是为你工作
Not exactly. She agreed to consult with me
也不算 她同意给我做顾问
on a very important piece of legislation
磋商一项我正准备提出的
that I'm unveiling.
重要立法
So she's a non-paid consultant?
这么说她是个免费顾问
I suppose.
是的
Why?
怎么了
It's just that you were seen
有人指证两天前
at the Standish hotel together two nights ago.
你们曾一起出现在斯坦宾馆
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
We're just trying to establish a timeline
我们只想建立一条时间线
of melanie's whereabouts.
找出梅兰妮的下落
The hell you are.
才不是
You're trying to take a professional relationship
你们在利用职务之便
and use it against me.
想要诬陷我
Look, man. We're not trying to jam you up--
听着 伙计 我们不是想陷害...
I know where I've seen you.
我知道在哪见过你了
You work with Detective Beckett.
你是贝克特探长的同事
We just have a few more questions.
我们还有几个问题
Then call my lawyer.
找我的律师去
The guy's guilty as hell,
这家伙肯定有罪
but he has an alibi.
但他有不在场证明
He was at some conference all day.
他整天都在参加会议
Ryan's checking it out now.
莱恩正在核查
It's gonna check out.
会被确实的
He never does this on his own.
他从不自己出手
He always sends someone else.
都是派别人去
Okay, okay, so...
好吧 那么...
Now not only do we have to find this killer,
我们不仅得找出凶手
but we have to connect him to Bracken.
还得找到他跟布莱肯的关系
Except we have no idea where to start looking.
只是我们毫无头绪从何下手
We don't even have a real crime scene.
我们连犯罪现场都没找到
No, but we're getting closer.
的确 但我们有进展了
The FBI performed an analysis of Melanie's voice mail.
联调局分♥析♥了梅兰妮的语言留言
It was a call made from a parking garage
这通电♥话♥来自一个停车场
where she was abducted.
她在那里被绑♥架♥的
They identified the background noise
他们分♥析♥出背景噪音是来自
as the hydraulic motor of a TC5015 tower crane.
TC5015塔式起重机的液压发动机
Tower cranes are used in heavy construction.
塔式起重机常用于大型工程
Which means the garage is near a construction site.
也就是说车♥库♥靠近一个建筑工地
And only 12 sites in the city...
市里只有12所工地
are currently using that crane.
在用这个型号♥的起重机
Hey. So Bracken's alibi checked out.
布莱肯的不在场证明核实了
Witnesses put him at the Goldman ecological conference
目击者称他昨天全天下午都有列席
all afternoon yesterday.
古德曼环境会议
They also confirmed that Melanie was there,
他们同时确认梅兰妮也在
just like he said.
正如他所说
She was seen leaving at 3:45.
她于3点45离开
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表