Right.
是的
Anyway, my dad will find us.
无论如何 我爸爸会找到我们的
He works with the police.
他和警♥察♥一起工作
I'm sure he's looking for us right now.
他肯定正在找我们
So they'll get us out of here?
那他们会救我们出去的吧
I wonder what's in there.
我很好奇里面有什么
Okay, this is creepy.
好吧 这太诡异了
Clothes, towels?
浴衣 毛巾
At least this means they want us alive.
这至少证明他们想让我们活着
See?
对吧
They're taking care of us.
他们要留活口
That was Agent Harris.
是哈里斯探员打来的电♥话♥
A witness saw a black Yukon leaving Greenpoint
目击者看到一辆黑色的育空汽车
just after the van arrived.
刚好在货车到达后离开了绿色♥区♥域
The kidnappers must have switched over to the Yukon.
绑♥架♥者一定换乘了那辆育空
They've had a 24-hour head start.
他们领先我们整整一天
They could be anywhere by now.
他们现在可能在任何地方
Where's C.S.U. on the blood?
血液调查鉴证组有消息吗
Spatter analysis shows that it came from the driver.
根据血液飞溅分♥析♥ 血是司机的
He was shot by Hasim.
他被哈希姆击中了
He would've left prints in the van.
他可能在货车里留下了指纹
He must be in the system.
他的指纹一定在指纹库里
No. C.S.U. only found Roger Henson's prints.
不 犯罪现场组只找到了罗杰·汉森的指纹
There's no other matches.
没有其他匹配者
We must have a lead here somewhere.
这其中一定有线索
Maybe we do.
可能是这个
C.S.U. inspected the van.
鉴证组调查了那辆货车
Found that a bunch of performance tweaks were done to it--
发现车被改装过
Octane booster in the tank,
汽油罐里加了马力加强剂
catalytic converter was bypassed,
催化式排气净化器被改装
the E.C.U. was re-chipped to boost up the horsepower.
电子控制器被重新切割以加大马力
Somebody upgraded it to a getaway car.
有人改装了车子以方便逃跑
Not just somebody.
不是随便什么人
A real pro.
他是专业的
Probably our driver.
可能是司机
Okay, look for a wheelman
找出这个人
whose M.O. is to steal getaway cars and retune them.
他的作案手法是偷车并将其改装
Someone with B-negative blood.
他是B型Rh阴性血
Right.
好的
That security guy,
那个安保负责人
you said he talked to you about kidnapping.
你说他告诉过你关于绑♥架♥的事
What kind of stuff did he say?
他具体说了什么
What if no one's looking for us?
要是没人在找我们怎么办
What if they don't even realize that we're gone?
要是根本没人发现我们失踪了怎么办
Sara, let's focus on the questions we can answer,
莎拉 我们想想目前能解决的问题吧
build on what we know.
基于我们知道的事情
We don't know anything. That's the problem.
我们一无所知 这才是问题所在
We don't know who took us
我们不知道谁绑♥架♥了我们
Or for how long we'll be here or even where we are.
我们还要在这儿呆多久 身在何方
Okay. Well, let's figure that out.
那我们来推测一下
Let's figure out where we are.
来想想我们在哪儿
Hear that?
听到了吗
Space under the floor. So we're not in a basement.
地下是空的 所以我们不在地下室里
And this is a much older building,
这栋建筑年代较久
based on how worn the floor is.
从破旧的地板可以看出
And there's the sound.
还有声音
What sound?
什么声音
Exactly.
没声音
No car honks,
没有汽笛声
No traffic noise.
没有车辆的噪音
Either this room is seriously soundproof
要么是这间房♥间隔音效果好
Or we're not in new york.
要么是我们不在纽约
Looks like your hunch paid off.
被你说中了
Douglas Stevens.
道格拉斯·斯蒂文森
He did a nickel as a getaway driver
他在一次银行抢劫案中
for a bank robbery.
充当逃跑汽车的司机
And guess who did time with him.
猜猜谁是他的同伙
None other than Roger Henson.
正是罗杰·汉森
Do the prison records show his blood type?
监狱记录里有他的血型吗
B-negative.
B型Rh阴性血
Okay, I'm gonna put out an APB.
我要发出罪犯的全境通告
And alert all hospitals.
通知所有医院
With the amount of blood that he lost,
他失了那么多血
he's gonna need medical treatment.
一定需要医疗救助
He might not need a hospital.
他也许用不着去医院
Douglas Stevens has a sister who's a nurse.
道格拉斯·斯蒂文森有个做护士的姐姐
Guess who called in sick today.
猜猜今天谁请了病假
NYPD, open up!
纽约警♥察♥局 开门
What is this?
什么情况
What are you people doing here?
你们要干什么
We're here for your brother.
我们是来找你弟弟的
Doug? I haven't seen him in weeks.
道格吗 我好几周没见到他了
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
Yeah, well, we're not gonna take your word for it.
是吗 我们可不相信你的鬼话
Hey, you can't just barge in here.
喂 你们不能强闯民居
Actually, ma'am, we can.
实际上我们可以 女士
NYPD! Don't move.
纽约警♥察♥局 不许动
Douglas Stevens,
道格拉斯·斯蒂文森
you're under arrest.
你被捕了
The girls that you took, where are they?
你把那两个女孩带到哪去了
Where's your partner-- Roger Henson?
你的搭档罗杰·汉森在哪
Who put the two of you up to this?
是谁指使你们的
I got nothing to say.
我什么都不会说
Well, then you're gonna go down for all of it.
那所有的罪名就都由你来扛
You were driving the van.
货车是你开的
That's murder, two counts of kidnapping.
一人被谋杀 两人被绑♥架♥
Do you know how many years you're gonna be in jail for?
你知道你要蹲多少年牢房♥吗
It's in the triple digits.
一百年以上
Tell us where the girls are.
告诉我们那两个女孩在哪
That's your only hope.
这是你唯一的出路
Let me know when my ambulance gets here.
救护车来了告诉我一声
I'd like a minute with him.
我想跟他单独谈一会
I just said I don't want to talk,
我说了我不想谈
so you can't question me.
所以你无权审问我
I have rights.
这是我的权利
I'm not gonna say anything without a lawyer.
律师不在场我什么都不会说
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
Then who are you?
那你是谁
You remember the girl with the red hair?
你还记得那个红头发的女孩吗
I'm her father.
我是她父亲
Please know
你要知道
I will do whatever it takes to get her back.
我会不惜任何代价把她救回来
Those police outside are my friends.
外面的警♥察♥都是我的朋友
My daughter's friends, too.
也是我女儿的朋友
So it's just you and me.
这里只有你和我
If you touch me,I'll press charges.
你敢动我一下我就起诉你
I don't care.
我不在乎
Where are they? I'm just a driver.
她们在哪 我只是个司机
I-I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You know Henson ditched the van for the black Yukon.
你知道汉森遗弃了货车换了一辆黑色育空
So where did he go? Where did he take the girls?
他去哪了 他把女孩们带到哪去了
I won't ask you again. Where did he take the girls?
我不会再问第二遍 他把女孩们带到哪去了
Stop!
住手
The address Stevens gave you is to a farm off route 301.
斯蒂文森给你的地址是301公路旁的一座农场
That's 60 miles north from here.
在警局北面60英里处
Agent Harris and a tactical team
哈里斯探员带着一个战术小组
are heading to the location.
正赶去那
Already?
已经去了
They should be arriving at the farm any moment.
他们现在应该到了
And what will they do then?
他们会怎么做
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表