Did anyone else know about the two of you?
还有人知道你们之间的事吗
No.
没有
There's too much at stake.
坦白我们的关系风险太大
For the past few weeks,
过去的几周
Hannah just couldn't take it anymore,
汉娜忍♥无可忍♥
what the show was doing to her, her family.
节目对她和家庭产生了致命的影响
She was looking for a way out.
她在寻找一条出路
We both were.
我们都是
But the lies had just...
但是谎言
gotten so big--
越说越大
Her fake affair, my engagement.
她的假婚外情 我的订婚
Ash and my mom...
我妈妈和阿什
They were counting on that spin-off.
她们一直惦记着衍生剧
What happened the night that Hannah showed up?
汉娜去找你那晚究竟发生了什么
She was hysterical.
她很激动
She said she wanted to leave town right away,
她说想现在就离开
That it was now or never.
机不可失 时不再来
And I was going to, but...
我也打算走 但是
But what?
但是怎么了
Then my mom came home.
我妈妈回家了
When she found out about our relationship,
她发现了我们的关系
She went crazy.
她发疯了
She threw Hannah out.
她把汉娜赶了出去
But the worst part...
但是最糟的是
was that Hannah begged me
汉娜求我
to go with her.
和她一起走
But I couldn't.
但是我没有
In the moment when she needed me
在她需要我
to stand up to my mother...
反抗我妈妈的时候
I couldn't.
我没有
Stone...
斯通
Did your mother go after her?
你妈妈去追她了吗
No.
没有
As soon as Hannah left,
汉娜一走
I knew I'd made a mistake.
我就知道自己铸成了大错
So I ran out to catch up with her in the street.
所以我就追她到了街上
And I kissed her.
然后吻了她
And I told her I loved her.
我告诉她我爱她
But she said it was too late...
但是她说为时已晚
that she never wanted to see any of us again.
她再也不想见到我和我妈妈
Can anyone verify your whereabouts
有人能证明你在哪吗
after you and Hannah went your separate ways?
在你和汉娜分开之后
I took a long walk, so, no.
我独自散步 所以 没人
So what do you think? You believe him?
你怎么看 你相信他吗
He had motive. She was leaving him.
他有动机 她离开了他
And he was the last one to see her alive
而且他也是最后一个见到她活着的人
A block away from where she was killed, so...
离她被害的地方只有一街区之遥 所以
only problem is,
唯一的问题就是
We don't have any proof.
我们没有任何证据
We can't tie Stone to the crime scene.
我们无法把斯通和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来
Actually, we can.
其实 我们可以
On a hunch, I took a look at his wedding registry.
我凭着直觉查了他的新婚礼物清单
It turns out that Ashley and Stone are registered
阿什莉和斯通收到
for a set of Takahara V.G. Knives,
一套高原刀具
Including the 240 millimeter,
包括三周前运到的
which shipped out three weeks ago.
24厘米的刀具
The lab report did say that it was a new knife.
实验报告确实说那是一把新刀
Then that seals it.
那就可以结案了
No, not necessarily.
不 不一定
We're forgetting wedding etiquette.
我们忘了婚礼礼仪
The gifts don't go to the groom.
礼物不是送去给新郎的
Thank you for coming, Ashley.
谢谢你来 阿什莉
Oh, anything I can do to help.
能帮上忙就好
You must be so busy planning for the wedding right now
你现在一定正忙着策划婚礼
and dealing with all of the gifts.
处理所有新婚礼物
Oh, yeah.
对的
Well, we know that your cousin
我们知道你的表妹
bought you that set of Takahara V.G. Knives,
送给了一套高原刀具
The ones that you have on your registry.
就是礼品清单上那一套
Okay.
好吧
The funny thing is,
有意思的是
when we went to your apartment,
当我们去你家时
you don't have the 240 millimeter.
你偏偏少了那把24厘米的刀具
And isn't just a little weird
她竟然没送你一整套
that she wouldn't get you the whole set?
是不是有点可疑
You were in my apartment?
你们去了我家
Yeah, we also went to your ceramic studio as well.
对 我们也去了你的陶瓷工作室
Ah, your work is lovely, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的作品很出色
The colors of your glazes are stunning.
釉彩的颜色光辉夺目
I mean, it must take a lot of work to get--
我是说要很费力才能
to get them just right, like chemicals.
让成品完美无缺 要用化学品什么的
Like the, um,
比如说
antimony oxide we found, for example.
我们找到的氧化锑
What is that for?
那是干什么用的
It's an opacifier. It makes things opaque.
是遮光剂 能够是物件不透明
Only in this case, it seems to make things clear.
不过这反倒是让我们的案子明净起来
The knife that was used in Hannah's murder,
我们在汉娜谋杀案中的凶器上
we found traces of antimony oxide on it
发现了氧化锑残留
from you.
你是留下的
No.
不
You got an alert on your phone from the fan site, didn't you?
你在手♥机♥上收到了粉丝站的提示 对吧
That photo of Hannah at Stone's apartment--
汉娜在斯通公♥寓♥的那张照片
I mean, you already had your suspicions.
你已经有所怀疑
You just confirmed your worst fears.
如今噩梦成真了
No. No.
不不
I think we're done here. I'm gonna go.
我不想谈了 我要走了
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me. I've just-- let me find my keys
借过 我...得找到我的钥匙
And I will go.
然后我就走
Fine!
好吧
I had my suspicions.
我有所怀疑
And when I saw that picture, I grabbed the knife,
看到照片后 我抓起刀
just to scare her.
想吓吓她
But when I got there, Stone was kissing her
我到了那之后 斯通在亲吻她
and saying he loved her.
对她说他爱她
I couldn't just let her steal my fiance.
我不能让她夺走我的未婚夫
Our spin-off was in final negotiations, for god sakes.
我们的衍生剧正在进行最后的商议
So...
于是
when Stone left,
在斯通走后
I followed Hannah.
我跟踪了汉娜
I put an end to the threat.
消灭了威胁
The next generation of "The Wives of Wall Street,"
下一代《华尔街之妻》
and Ashley takes it to a whole new level.
和阿什莉真是把抓马升级了啊
Well, maybe she was just following their motto--
或许她只是在循序自己的座右铭吧
"Don't let anyone stop you from getting what you want."
"不要让任何人阻止你得到想要的东西"
As if being on TV
弄得好像
somehow made her immune to the consequences.
上了电视她就不会自食其果了
You know, at least we can tell Hannah's family
至少我们可以告诉汉娜的家人
that the affair wasn't real,
婚外情是假的
that she was actually planning on going home.
她打算回家
Speaking of consequences...
说到后果
why hasn't Gates said anything yet?
为什么盖茨一声不吭
Yeah, I don't know.
不知道
Maybe she's choosing to ignore it
她要么是打算置之不理
or just biding her time like a shark.
要么是像鲨鱼一样等待时机
Night, guys.
晚安 伙计们
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Ah, once more onto the breach?
继续大战五十回合吗
Uh, actually, Jenny just texted me,
事实上 珍妮给我发短♥信♥了
and I have the night off.
今晚我可以养精蓄锐了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表