You got in late last night. Catch a case?
你昨晚很晚才回来 有案子吗
Yeah.
是的
Actually, it was this one.
就是报上的这桩案子
Someone blew up an apartment downtown.
有人炸了市中心一间公♥寓♥
Seriously? And you didn't call me?
不是吧 你居然没打电♥话♥给我
Castle, you said you had a chapter due.
卡塞尔 你说你有一章必须要写完
Yes, which is writer speak for "All procrastination's welcome".
对于作家来说 潜台词就是"尽请耽误我吧"
So what was it, a terrorist plot, a meth lab?
是什么情况 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥阴谋 毒品工厂
The canvass turned up a description of a guy
排查到有一名男子
fleeing the scene in a silver hatchback.
驾驶银色掀背式汽车逃离现场
And we called in for traffic cam footage...
我们申请了交通监控录像
Which is probably already in, so I gotta get going.
有可能有结果了 我得走了
Or... You could have Esposito check that out.
或者 你可以叫埃斯波西托查看录像
He's very good at it. I feel like I haven't seen you in days.
他很擅长这个 我感觉好久没看到你了
You know, I really do have to get going,but--
我真的得走了 但是
But you're powerless to resist me. You always have been.
但是你无力拒绝我 你一直是这样
Really?
真的吗
Do you remember when we first met? I kinda thought you were an ass.
还记得我们初次见面吗 我觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, I know you pretended you thought that. But come on.
我知道你假装成那样 但是别装了
We're together now. You can admit it.
我们现在在一起了 你可以承认了
You fell for me the first moment you saw me.
你对我 是一见钟情
No, I didn't. Please. You did.
我没有 拜托 你就是
You believe that, don't you? It's true.
你真这样想 对吗 这是事实
Oh, hold on.
等等
Beckett.
贝克特
Okay. I'll be right there.
好 我马上来
Traffic cam footage turned up a match to the plates.
交通监控录像中已经找到了匹配车牌
We got him. Nice.
找到人了 非常好
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Did you see the hearts? Let's go, Castle.
看到杯里的心了吗 我们走 卡塞尔
Took me, like... six minutes.
花了我 大约六分钟时间
The car's license plate was registered to Archibald Fosse.
车牌登记在阿奇博尔德·弗希名下
He lives alone in a fourth-floor apartment.
他独自一人住在一栋四层的公♥寓♥
This isn't his first rodeo, either.
这也不是他第一次犯案
He got in trouble playing the ponies
他六年前赌马失败
so he took out his bookie with a car bomb six years ago.
用汽车炸♥弹♥解决掉了他的投♥注♥人
Six years and he's already out?
才六年他就被放出来了吗
Well, he was supposed to do 20 years to life.
他本来是应该被判20年到无期的
But his case got overturned on appeal three months ago.
但他的案子三个月前上诉成功
Any idea about the motivation for last night's bombing?
知道昨晚爆♥炸♥的动机吗
No, we just ID'ed him 20 minutes ago.
不知道 20分钟前刚确定他的身份
There's a lot we have to learn about him yet.
还有许多情况我们不知道
Yo, Beckett. This is Diego Jiminez.
贝克特 这位是迪亚哥·胡梅纳兹
Uniforms intercepted him on his way up to pay Mr. Fosse a visit.
他去见弗希先生 被警员拦了下来
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
I don't, really. I've never even met him.
我不认识 真的 我根本没见过他
We connected on-line. I'm a collector.
我们是网上联♥系♥的 我是个收藏家
He said he had some baseball cards from the '30s he wanted to sell.
他说他有些三十年代的棒球卡想卖♥♥
That's all.
就是这样
Well, we know this much.
至少我们知道
If Diego had an appointment, Fosse's probably in there.
如果迪亚哥约好和他见面 弗希可能在家
Police! Move! Move! Go! Go! Go!
警♥察♥ 快快 上上上
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Ryan, Espo, he's coming your way.
莱恩 埃斯波 他朝你们过去了
Freeze! NYPD!
不许动 纽约警♥察♥
Let me see your hands.
举起双手
Drop it! Drop it now!
扔下 马上扔下
What is that? Why is it flashing?
这是什么 为什么在闪光
Answer me! Answer me!
回答我 回答我
Baseball cards, just like he said.
棒球卡 和他说的一样
Beckett, Castle, get outta there now.
贝克特 卡塞尔 马上离开
The suspect had some kind of device in his pocket.
嫌疑人的口袋里有一种什么装置
I think he armed something.
我想他装了炸♥弹♥
Copy that. Everyone out now. Let's go. You guys, out.
收到 所有人出去 快走 大家快走
What was that?
怎么回事
Castle...
卡塞尔
I think I'm standing on a bomb.
我想我站在炸♥弹♥上
How long do you think we'll have to stand here?
你觉得我们要在这里站多久
Once bomb disposal finishes their sweep,
一旦拆弹小组结束检查
we'll know if there are any other bombs you could step on,
就会知道是否有其它炸♥弹♥
or if I'm standing on the only one.
还是说我站在唯一的炸♥弹♥上
We don't know that you're standing on a bomb. It could be nothing.
还不知道那是不是炸♥弹♥呢 也许没什么
It didn't feel like nothing. Something gave way under my feet.
感觉不像没什么 我脚下有东西陷下去了
It felt like a trigger plate.
感觉像是触发器
Could be a wonky floorboard.
有可能是松动的地板
With a metallic click?
会有金属的滴答声吗
Loose nail. That's how floorboards get wonky.
钉子松了 所以木地板才会松动
Well, I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
I'm right. I mean, think about it.
我是对的 想想吧
Who puts a live bomb in their own apartment?
谁会把炸♥弹♥放在自己的家里
It makes no sense.
没有道理
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Why?
为什么问
Because any minute, someone's gonna come through that door
因为随时会有人从那道门进来
and give us the all clear.
告诉我们安全了
And there is an amazing diner not three blocks from here.
离这里不到三条街 有家非常棒的小吃店
Yeah? Well,I did miss my breakfast this morning.
我今早的确没吃早餐
Yeah.
是的
They make these incredible, foamy lattes--
他们家的拿铁泡沫丰富 可好喝了
Cups as big as your head--
杯子有你脑袋那么大
And a goat cheese omelet to die for.
山羊奶酪煎蛋卷真是好吃到死
Which would be a poor choice of words
我可能用词不当
if you were standing on a bomb, but guess what.
如果你真的站在炸♥弹♥上的话 不过你猜怎样
You're not.
你没有站在炸♥弹♥上
You know, if I have to be, uh, stuck...
如果我非得被困住
Not standing on a bomb, then I'm glad I'm stuck with you.
不是站在炸♥弹♥上 我很高兴是和你困在一起
I know.
我知道
Captain Mahoney, bomb disposal unit.
我是拆弹小组的马霍尼警监
Which one of you is detective Beckett?
你们谁是贝克特探长
I'm detective Beckett. This is Castle.
我是贝克特探长 这位是卡塞尔
Castle, you can relax.
卡塞尔 你可以放轻松
We've x-rayed the entire apartment from the floor below.
我们在楼下用X光检查了整间公♥寓♥
There are no other explosives.
没有其它爆♥炸♥物
No other explosives? So...
没有其它爆♥炸♥物 那么
Detective, I'm afraid you've stepped on
探长 恐怕你站在
a sensor plate wired to a detonator.
连接炸♥药♥的传感器上
Depressing that plate was sort of like cocking the hammer of a gun.
传感器上负重 就像是扣上了枪的扳机
You take your weight off there, it's like pulling the trigger.
你离开 重量消失 就等同开枪
So it's very important that you don't move
所以最重要的就是你不能动
until we figure out how to disarm it.
直到我们想到办法拆弹为止
B.D.U. just confirmed it.
拆弹小组刚刚确认了
Beckett's standing on a bomb.
贝克特站在炸♥弹♥上
Trace detection estimates 10 kilograms of R.D.X.
痕量探测估算有十公斤炸♥药♥
Enough to take out the whole building.
足以炸毁整栋公♥寓♥
So what's the plan?
有什么打算
Sir, tell me there's a plan.
长官 他们有所打算的吧
They're working on it. What do we have on that bomber?
他们在处理 那个炸♥弹♥狂查得怎么样
Looks like his motive was revenge.
看样子作案动机是为了报仇
Kelly Runther, the woman he blew up last night,
凯利·兰瑟 那个昨晚被他炸死的女人
testified against him at his arson trial six years ago.
六年前曾指证他纵火
Then why would he booby-trap his own apartment?
那为什么要在自家公♥寓♥放炸♥弹♥
The defense at his trial centered on allegations
审讯时辩方声称
of evidence tampering by police, so...
警方篡改了证物
He's got a vendetta against cops.
所以他憎恨警♥察♥
Yes, sir. He wanted this to happen.
是的 长官 他一手策划了此事
Well, we're not gonna let it.
别让他得逞
You get him in the box.
问出点东西来
I want to know how to deactivate that bomb.
我要知道怎么拆除那个炸♥弹♥
What makes you think it can be deactivated?
你们凭什么觉得那炸♥弹♥可以拆除
You better pray that it can, because the person standing on it,
你最好祈祷可以 因为站在那炸♥弹♥上的人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表