Okay, well, I'm gonna need all of her tapes
好吧 我需要她所有的影带
just in case there's something relevant.
以防其中有线索
Of course.
没问题
Although, you might want to check out her own family.
不过 你应该查查她真正的家人
I know that she had trouble with her brother--Charlie Green.
我知道她跟她哥哥查理·格林关系不好
Hannah always wanted to make it big in the city,
汉娜总想在大城市一举成名
and when she came here, she, uh,
她来到这里时
she lost her way.
她迷失了方向
I should've done more.
我本该多做点什么
I was her brother. I should've protected her.
我是她哥哥 我本该保护她的
Mr. Green,
格林先生
when was the last time you talked to Hannah?
你最后一次跟汉娜说话是什么时候
Uh, a few days ago.
几天前
I called her. We fought.
我打给她 吵了起来
About what?
吵什么
The usual.
还是那些事
About how she was putting her life out there
她就那么把自己的生活
for the world to see,
袒露在全世界面前
what it was doing to the family.
这样会对这个家造成的影响
She...
她
She said I didn't understand,
她说我不理解
that there was more going on than I knew.
这里面的内♥幕♥远比我知道的多
But to me, it was simple-- she needed to come home.
但对我来说 很简单 她需要回家
So... you didn't approve of her
这么说 你并不赞成她
being on "the wives of wall street"?
上《华尔街之妻》吗
Approve?
赞同
No, it was killing us...
不 我们难过死了
To see the choices she made, the way she was living her life,
看她做的那些选择 看她过着不堪的生活
all of it out there on national television.
一切都被录下来全国播放
And that was before she started having the affair.
那还是在她跟人搞外遇之前
Affair?
外遇
You screw my husband, you think you're welcome here?
你睡了我老公 还腆着脸回来工作
He chose me, penelope.
他选择了我 佩内洛普
Deal with it.
接受现实吧
I am coming for you.
我不会放过你的
So our victim was sleeping with the husband
这么说被害人跟真人秀中
of one of the other women in the show?
另一个女人的丈夫上♥床♥了吗
Not just sleeping with.
不仅是上♥床♥
Hannah and Bob moved in together
被佩内洛普抓奸之后
after Penelope found out about them.
汉娜和鲍勃同居了
And yet the show's pducer said nothing about it.
可是节目制♥作♥人却只字未提
I'd say he was covering his own asset.
要我说他是为了保全自己
This affair was broadcast on national television.
这场外遇在全国播放
Did he really think that we weren't gonna find out about it?
他真以为我们不会发现吗
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
It was Penelope, wasn't it?
是佩内洛普干的 对吧
Well, after what Hannah did to her marriage,
汉娜那样破坏她的婚姻
I wouldn't blame her.
真不忍♥责怪她
See, Penelope kept her family afloat
是这样 鲍勃失业后
after Bob lost his job,
是佩内洛普赚钱养家
and then she gives Hannah this--this big break,
然后她给了汉娜一个大好机会
and then Hannah repays her
而汉娜回报她的方式
by screwing her worthless excuse of a husband.
就是跟她无能的丈夫搞到一起
You're a fan of "Wives of wall street"?
你是《华尔街之妻》的粉丝吗
Oh, yeah. It's the best show on TV. Why?
当然了 这是最棒的真人秀 怎么了
I don't--I just assumed that a woman like you
没什么 我只是以为像你这样的女人
would prefer more... sophisticated fare.
会喜欢更加...深奥的精神食粮
Excuse me?
你说什么
W-what did you just say?
你刚说什么
Hey, Lanie. What's up?
蕾妮 什么事
I'm sending you a picture of a fingernail fragment
我给你发了一张指甲碎片的图片
I pulled from the victim's scalp.
是从被害人的头皮中拔出的
I figured it came from the killer during the attack.
我猜是凶手在袭击时留下的
Can you run D.N.A.?
你能查下DNA吗
It's already happening.
已经在做了
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
'sito, is it just me or...
埃斯波西托 是我看错了还是...
Is that a perfect match?
这两个颜色是不是完全一致
Okay, wait a minute.
等一等
You're reading too much into this.
你们过度解读了
Can you at least wait until we're done filming?
至少等到我们拍摄完毕好吗
I am not having What a classy thing to say.
我并没有 还真是优雅的说法
Oh, my-- you don't know how I meant it.
天啊 你不知道我多认真
Like she did it on purpose? I'm not saying that.
她又不是故意的 我没那意思
Well, we're not canceling the wedding.
我们不会取消婚礼
Look, I'm just saying that this sucks, okay?
我只是说这一切糟透了 好吗
Hannah dying a month before our wedding...
汉娜居然在我们婚礼前一个月去世了
Hush, darling. Ashley's right.
亲爱的 阿什莉说得对
Maybe we should, like, postpone it or something.
或许我们应该延期之类的
Postpone?
延期
For that bitch?
就为了那个贱♥人♥
Penelope!
佩内洛普
Look, it's not like I killed her.
听着 又不是我杀了她
Excuse me, Ms. Foster.
打扰一下 福斯特女士
Detective Beckett, NYPD.
我是贝克特警探 纽约警♥察♥
How do you do?
你好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Uh, but you...
但是你
are under arrest
要被逮捕了
for the murder of Hannah Green.
罪名是谋杀汉娜·格林
So I guess it is like you killed her.
所以我猜的确是你杀了她
Are you still rolling? Did you get that?
还在拍摄吗 刚那段拍下来没
How dare you arrest me in front of the cast and crew.
你们竟敢在演职人员面前逮捕我
You should be more worried about this, Penelope.
你该担心的是这个 佩内洛普
That's a lab report
这是一份实验室报告
for a fingernail fragment found in Hannah's hair.
关于在汉娜头发里发现的指甲碎片
It's a D.N.A. Match to you.
DNA检测结果与你吻合
You want to tell me how it got there?
你想说说它是怎么到那里去的吗
Because if you won't,
因为要是你不说
I'm sure your husband Bob will.
我肯定你丈夫鲍勃会说的
Bob? Come on.
鲍勃 得了吧
What do you think he's gonna tell you?
你以为他会跟你说什么
That poor bastard is so stupid
那个混♥蛋♥是个蠢货
He thought Hannah actually had feelings for him.
他还以为汉娜对他有真感情
And everybody knew all she wanted to do
而大家都知道她想要的
was up her profile on the show.
是提高在节目中的关注度
She was just using him.
她只是在利用他
It was true love.
那是真爱
Hannah and I were in love.
汉娜和我相爱了
Well, we know your wife Penelope and Hannah had a fight.
我们知道你的妻子佩内洛普和汉娜打了一架
Had things been escalating between them lately?
最近他们之间的战争升级了吗
Hannah and I never talked about Penelope.
汉娜和我从不谈论佩内洛普
But you lived with Hannah.
但是你跟汉娜同居
Do you know where she was last night?
你知道她昨晚去了哪里吗
No.
不
She didn't come home last night
她昨晚没回家
and I didn't see her all day yesterday.
我昨天一整天都没见到她
Was that unusual?
那很反常吗
Yeah, I was worried.
对 我很担心
But do you really think penelope could killed her?
但是你真觉得佩内洛普会杀了她吗
Hell, yeah, I wanted to kill her.
我当然想杀她
But with all of America watching?
但是当着全美人♥民♥的面吗
How stupid do you think I am?
你以为我有多蠢
What about the fingernail?
那指甲是怎么回事
The truth is...
事实是
Hannah and I did have a little dustup.
汉娜跟我确实有些争执
But not the night that she was killed.
但不是在她被害当晚
It was the night before.
是前一晚
Okay, so what was the nature of this dustup?
那次争执的内容是什么
We were filming confessionals.
我们在拍摄忏悔场面
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表