Hello.
有人吗
Is anybody here?
有人在吗
Hello.
有人吗
I came like you asked.
我按你的要求来了
Hello.
有人吗
In celebration of our finally getting together
为了庆祝我们终于欢聚一堂
for dinner,
共进晚餐
I have made...
我做了
a very special dessert.
非常特别的甜点
Martha, that looks incredible.
玛莎 看起来就非常好吃
It's to die for, literally.
好吃到死 真的
I call it "Death by chocolate."
我管这道甜点叫"致命巧克力"
Now given your baking experience,
鉴于您的下厨经历
Is that a prediction?
这算是预言吗
I take it cooking's not one of your talents, Martha.
看来厨艺不在你的天赋范围内啊 玛莎
Well, not really.
不算是
I sort of save my creative energy
我将自己的创造力保留在了
to perfect a more worthy craft...acting.
更有价值完美呈现的技艺上 "演技"
And what about you, Jim?
你呢 吉姆
How's the law treating you?
工作还顺利吗
Uh, good. I've got a class action lawsuit.
还行 最近有个集体诉讼的案子
That's, uh, keeping me pretty busy.
我挺忙的
Nice.
不错
Oh, well, I hope you find time to cut loose, Jim,
我希望你有时间放松下 吉姆
And just do something fun.
做些有趣的事
Oh, of course.
当然了
I-I try to take in a baseball game
我在尝试偶尔参加
every now and again.
棒球比赛
Ooh, lord.
老天
Baseball.
棒球
Isn't that dreadfully dull?
那不是闷到死的运动吗
Well, it requires
这项运动要求
a certain patience.
有一定的耐性
A certain lack of pulse, you mean.
就是相当地没激♥情♥吧
I think, uh,
我想
what my dad responds to is the game's nuance.
我爸喜欢的是这项运动的精妙之处
Oh, well, yes, of course. It has its merits.
是的 当然了 这项运动也有优点
Yeah, I think my mother just means
我想我母亲的意思是
it's not exactly, uh,
这项运动不是
action-packed.
令人激动型的
Right, but that would
对 但这取决于
depend on how you look at it, right?
你如何看待它 对吧
Yeah, I mean I suppose it does appeal
对 在我看来这项运动是
to the more... serious,
更加... 正经的活动
More...
更加
Discerning crowd.
有眼光的群体
Jim...
吉姆
What exactly does that mean?
你这句话到底是什么意思
Just that actors, by their nature,
只是说演员 天性使然
aren't the most serious people in the world, right?
不算世界上最一本正经的人 对吧
Oh, is that so?
是这样吗
So you think I'm not a serious person?
所以你觉得我这个人不正经么
How about if we dive in to this dessert?
我们开吃甜点怎么样
Because honestly, that whole death thing...
说实话 那个"致命"的话题
is sounding pretty good right now.
比现在的话题轻松多了
There's been a murder downtown.
市中心有谋杀案
Close enough.
够近的
I'm so sorry that we have to run.
真抱歉我们得走了
You two be careful.
你们两个要小心哦
Yeah, you guys, too.
你们两个也是
I'm just saying, there have been worse dinners.
我只是说 还有更糟糕的晚宴
Like what?
比如呢
Well, the dining scene from "Alien" comes to mind.
我想到了《异形》里的晚宴场景
Honestly, a creature bursting out of my dad's chest
说实话 要是异形从我爸的胸口里钻出来
might have lightened the mood.
说不定还能搞活下气氛
I guess we should've expected it.
其实我们该料到这局面的
They come from such different worlds.
他们两人的背景完全不同
Yeah, well, your mom should've been more sensitive to that.
你母亲应该学会照顾下他人的感受
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Ooh. You look nice.
打扮得这么漂亮啊
Lipstick, huh? Date night?
还擦了口红 约会之夜吗
No, dinner with her dad and my mom.
不是 和她爸我妈一起吃晚饭
Wow. Already? How'd that go?
这么快 怎么样
Okay. Well, speaking of fathers,
好吧 说到父亲[神父]
we have one right over here.
这里就有一位
Father Joe Mcmurtry, 52.
乔·麦克默瑞神父 52岁
Real estate lady showed up to show the property...
房♥产经纪人带人来看这里
And found religion instead.
结果却找到了"宗教"
So... Do we know
那么 知道
what our victim was doing in an abandoned building?
被害人来这个废弃建筑做什么吗
Not yet.
还不知道
And he's a long way from home. His parish is uptown.
而且他家离这里很远 他的教区在住♥宅♥区
Time of death?
死亡时间
Between 7:00 and 10:00 last night.
昨晚7点至10点间
Likely cause of death, three to the chest.
死因看起来是胸部中了三枪
That's a tight grouping. Killer's a marksman.
伤口集中 凶手是个神枪手
Careful, too. He picked up all the spent shell casings.
也很谨慎 他捡走了所有的弹壳
Security cams?
有摄像头吗
None of 'em are pointing at this building.
没有拍到这栋建筑的
Well, this looks like the work of a pro.
感觉像内行人做的
Someone had a priest assassinated?
有人暗♥杀♥了神父
It's like a vatican conspiracy.
感觉像教廷阴谋
Ah, it's "The Davinci Code."
对 《达芬奇密♥码♥》
Or not.
也可能不是
So why don't we look into Mcmurtry's life
不如我们调查下麦克默瑞的情况
and see if anyone had motive?
看看有没有人有谋杀动机吧
A nun is meeting us downtown. She worked closely with him.
一位修女会正在中心区见我们 她是他的同事
So she might be able to shed some light.
可能会提供有用的线索
Thanks. Yeah. We got it.
多谢 知道了
So, uh...
那个
Units on the canvass got a hit on Chumson's Tavern.
警员在排查中调查到了恰姆森酒馆
Bartender there--
那里的酒保
Jerry Jenkins-- says he knows about the murder
杰瑞·詹金斯 说他知道这起谋杀
but he'll only speak to a detective.
但他只肯跟探长说
Okay, Castle and I will talk to him.
好 卡塞尔和我去找他谈话
You guys chat with the nun.
你们去和修女谈
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
等等
We're interviewing a nun?
我们要询问修女
Yeah, and I'm gonna be the good cop.
对 我唱白脸
You're gonna be the bad cop, so...
你唱红脸 所以
I asked for a detective seeing as how my customers
考虑到我的顾客容易被穿警服的警官吓跑
tend to get scared away by uniformed cops.
所以我就要求了和能穿便服的警探见面
Jerry, what do you know about the murder?
杰瑞 对于这起谋杀案你都知道什么
Last night this guy wanders in--Leo.
昨晚这个家伙晃了进来 里奥
says he heard shots on the corner of 5th,
说他听见了第五街拐角处的枪声
then he seen some guy hustling out of the building there.
接着他就看见有人从街上的楼里跑出来
Then today,
于是今天
I hear some priest got popped.
我就听说有牧师被杀了
So this Leo was a witness.
这么说里奥是目击证人
Any idea where leo is now?
知道他现在在哪里吗
He got pretty lit,
他喝多了
So I loaded him in a cab and sent him home
我就送他上了出租车
up in the Bronx.
回他在布朗克斯区的家
Do you remember the address?
还记得地址吗
Sure.
当然
9245 223rd street.
223街 9245号♥
Right this way. Oh, okay.
这边走 好的
A nun walks into a precinct...
一个修女步入了警局
It's like the beginnings of a bad joke.
就像个糟糕笑话的开头
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表