What on earth was she doing in this place?
她在那种地方干什么
Maybe she was trying to protect herself from Beau.
或许她想保护自己不受博阿骚扰
Or protect you.
或者保护你
I made my feelings about him very plain.
我明确表示过不喜欢他
My goal was simply to stop his activities.
我只想终止他的活动
I never intended for him to get hurt.
从来没想过让他受到伤害
Do you think that my, uh...
你们觉得我的...
My words, my--my mission...
我说的话 我的行为
could have led Candice to do something terrible?
会让坎迪斯做出什么可怕的事情吗
Is that possible?
这可能吗
If I were in Candice's shoes, I would've done the same thing.
如果我是坎迪斯 我会那么做
Well, I mean, I feel for her, I do.
我同情她 真的
But she knew what she was getting into.
但她知道自己惹上的是什么
She knew Beau would blackmail her, so this is her fault?
她知道博阿会勒索她 所以这是她的错吗
With what her dad did,
看看她父亲做的事
she must have known who Beau was
她知道博阿是什么样的人
and what he was about.
知道他是干什么的
It's not like it was with Scarlet.
跟斯嘉丽不一样
Oh, I see. So this is about you. Okay.
懂了 扯上你自己了 好吧
Hey, that chick totally misrepresented herself, bro.
那妞确实没有如实交代 兄弟
She was hot, though, right?
不过她真辣 对吧
Here's the sad thing-- for you,
对你来说 可悲的是
the fact that she misrepresented herself
她没有如实供述
makes her even hotter.
在你看来 把她显得更性感
No, she can't be any hotter than she already is.
不 她已经性感至极了
Oh, check this out.
来看看这个
Hmm? It is an e-mail to Candice
博阿发给坎迪斯的电邮
from Beau with an attachment.
还带了附件
Probably the terms of the blackmail.
可能是勒索金额
What did Beau want in exchange
博阿保守性♥爱♥视频的秘密
for keeping a lid on that sex tape?
是为了交换什么呢
No, no, no. This is some kind of trust,
不不 这是信托
set up by Beau for $5 million.
博阿设了五百万美金
Well, that makes no sense.
这说不通啊
If he was blackmailing her,
如果他在勒索她
why would he be giving her money?
为什么反而给她钱呢
The trust isn't for Candice.
信托不是给坎迪斯的
The beneficiary is listed as a "J.D. Mayfield."
受益人登记的是JD·梅菲尔德
I didn't find a J.D. Mayfield in her family.
在她家里没找到叫JD·梅菲尔德的人
Could be a john doe or a jane doe.
可能是无名氏
Yo, check this out.
看看这个
In Candice's date book,
坎迪斯的日程表里
It's an ultrasound dated just a few days ago,
几天前标了一次超声波检查
and the patient is listed as a "C. Mayfield."
病人登记的是C. 梅菲尔德
So Candice is pregnant.
坎迪斯怀孕了
And Beau set up the trust for her baby,
博阿给她孩子设了信托
and why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Because it's his kid.
因为那也是他的孩子
I met Beau at a bar.
我在酒吧遇见了博阿
I thought he was funny and cute.
觉得他风趣又可爱
I had no idea who he was.
我不知道他是谁
I'm pretty sure he didn't know who I was, either.
我也很肯定他同样不知道我是谁
Star-crossed lovers,
时运不佳的一对
just like Romeo and Juliet.
就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
If Romeo and Juliet had gotten drunk
前提是 罗密欧和朱丽叶喝多了
and had a meaningless one-night stand.
还发生了一♥夜♥情♥
Point taken.
有理
When I found out I was pregnant,
当我发现自己怀孕了
I knew letting him know was the right thing to do.
我意识到告诉他才是正确的做法
I mean, I figured he wouldn't care,
我觉得他根本不会在意
that he would tell me I was on my own.
然后告诉我自己去解决
And I would've been fine with that.
即便那样我也会接受
But when I showed him that first ultrasound,
但当我给他看第一张超声波图片时
he got so choked up.
他激动得快哭了
When was this?
这发生在什么时候
About two months ago.
两个月前吧
That's when he broke it off with Tiffany
那时他和蒂芙尼分了手
and when he got interested in Little Frog Enterprises.
并对小青蛙公♥司♥产生了兴趣
He was cleaning up his act, going legit.
他准备金盆洗手 走上了正途
Pretty much.
差不多吧
I thought it was all an act.
我以为这一切都是装的
But he called all the time.
但是他一直打给我
He said he really wanted to be a part of the child's life.
他说他真的想成为孩子生活的一部分
But you knew your father would disapprove.
但你知道你♥爸♥爸会不同意的
My father disapproves about most things.
他同意的事情没有几件
It was me.
但这次是我
I was the one that didn't want Beau around.
是我不想要博阿出现的
I mean, not with his reputation.
我的意思是 他名声不好
I didn't want that for my baby.
我不想连累到我的孩子
Beau wouldn't give up.
博阿不愿放弃
You know, he told me that
他告诉我
all his life, he'd been searching,
他终其一生都在寻找
and he was looking for meaning in his life,
追求人生的意义
and that he'd finally found it.
而他最终找到了
It was being a father.
是成为一位父亲
He kept telling me that he would convince me,
他一直告诉我他会说服我
that he could change.
他会改的
Why'd you go to the club that night?
你那晚为什么去酒吧
Beau asked me to meet him there.
是博阿让我去的
He wanted to tell me that he was shutting down his business.
他想告诉我他关闭了自己的生意
He was selling it?
他把生意卖♥♥了
No, he was shutting it down for good.
不 他把它彻底结束了
He said he knew that was the only way to convince me.
他说他知道这是让我相信的唯一方法
So the DVDs, the website, it was all going away.
所以光盘和网站都消失了
Did he tell anyone else that he planned on shutting it down?
他有没有告诉过其他人他结束生意的计划
Yes, he did.
是的
That night, in fact.
事实上 就在当晚
Okay, okay, all right, girls. You ready?
好了 好了 姑娘们 准备好了吗
We're gonna take a little bit of tape
我们去那里拍片
right up here while the crew sets up.
等着工作人员就位
Come on. Up, up, up.
快点 起来起来
Well, the show must go on, right, Troy?
节目还要继续对吧 特洛伊
Can't let a little thing like the death of your boss
总不能因老板的死
get in the way of a party.
就耽误了狂欢
Look, I miss Beau. He was a good friend.
听着 我想念博阿 他是个好朋友
But this is a business.
但这就是生意
Okay, we have videos to produce, distribution deals.
我们有片子要拍要卖♥♥
This doesn't just end.
这不是说完就完的
Okay, look, I honor his memory by keeping the party going.
我通过让狂欢继续来纪念他
Oh, that's nice.
那太好了
Except if you really wanted to honor his memory,
但是如果你真想纪念他
you would shut down the entire operation.
就应该关闭所有的经营
Shut it down?
关闭
We know that Beau told you
我们知道博阿告诉你
he was folding the company for good.
他打算彻底关闭公♥司♥
That's crazy.
这太扯了
Yeah, and you probably thought so, too.
是啊 你也或许是这么想的
That's why you decided that you couldn't let it happen.
所以你决定不能让这事发生
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When we found out you had motive,
当我们发现你有犯罪动机时
We took a look at your footage.
我们看了你的录影带
Yeah, and you saw that I was filming all night,
那你就看到我一整晚都在录影
including while Beau was being killed.
包括博阿被害的时候
Actually, your camera was filming,
其实是你的摄像机在录影
but you weren't.
而你没有
Normally the footage from a hand-held camera
一般来说手持摄像机的影像
would be in motion.
是不稳定的
And yours was in motion,
而你的也是不稳定的
except for from 11:50 to 11:58--
除了11:50到11:58之间
About the time Beau headed to the bathroom.
而那时博阿正前往卫生间
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表