but I could tell, she was rattled.
但我看得出来 她很紧张
Can you tell me what he looked like?
能跟我描述一下那个人吗
6 feet...
一米八
dark hair.
黑头发
You should check with her work.
你该去她单位查查
She promised to file a complaint, so...
她答应我会去投诉的 所以...
Looks like we got some beautiful clear skies with us today.
看来今天晴空很晴朗啊
A nice tail wind's gonna get us there right away, folks.
今天是顺风 我们很快就能到达 伙计们
We'll be there zero dark thirty, zero dark quarter to.
我们会在天黑前到达的
Nice, red five. You're looking good.
很好 红五号♥ 状况不错
Oh, no. I've got something wrong.
不 我这儿出了点问题
Ooh, that's not good.
这可不妙
Evade! Evade! Evade!
躲避 躲避 躲避
No!
不
Survivors.
有幸存者吗
Look, most I.R.S. agents get threats.
大多数国税局调查员都受过威胁
It's the nature of our business.
这活儿就这样
Did Mrs. Dewinter report any recently?
德温特太太最近上报过吗
No.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You have to understand,
你要明白
Clara was a rare breed--
克莱拉这种人很少有
an I.R.S. agent who actually liked her job.
她是真心喜欢这份工作
What's that have to do with her being threatened?
这和她受到威胁有什么关系
The thing is,
原因在于
each threat requires an investigation,
每起投诉都要去调查
which is a headache for upstairs.
这会让上面的人很头痛
It's an unwritten rule that agents who report threats
投诉的调查员的业绩评估会受影响
don't fare well on performance reviews.
这是不成文的规矩了
Well, that unwritten rule may have gotten her killed.
这个不成文的规矩很可能害死了她
And since you don't have a record of the threat,
既然你没有她的投诉记录
we're gonna have to take a look at her audit files
那我们只好查她一年内的
going back at least a year.
审计文件了
Must be writers.
肯定是作家
Oh, that better be for a sick child.
最好是孩子病了急需钱
Oh, to be young and...
真好啊 年轻
underemployed.
还没工作
Whoa. Hold on, guys. Slow down.
稳住 慢点
Not a race.
这可不是比赛
Maybe close the blinds.
或者关上百叶窗啊
All right, you kids. You have fun.
好吧 好好玩吧
Someone's home early.
有人提前回家了
Really?
有没有搞错
You're gonna kiss him now?
你这会儿还亲他
Oh, maybe next time,
也许下次
you'll think twice about being cheatin' cheaters.
出轨前得三思而后行啊
Someone's got some 'splaining to do.
有人可要好好解释了
Hey, guys.
伙计们
So... tech couldn't get us a better look
技术部没办法辨别出
at the attacker's face,
袭击者的脸
but they're hoping to have an I.D. on the car by morning.
不过明早之前应该能查明车型
How's it going in here?
你们查得怎么样了
Well, Clara's colleagues don't remember
克莱拉的同事想不起来
her mentioning any explicit threat.
她提过被威胁的事
But if we're looking for people whose lives were ruined,
但是如果想找人生被毁掉的
there's no shortage of suspects.
会有很多嫌疑人
We've got houses that were repossessed,
有房♥产被收回的
bank accounts that were seized,
银行存款被扣押的
businesses that were shut down,
公♥司♥倒闭的
and we're only a couple of months in.
这才看了两个月的
Okay, so let's put a list together
那就列个名单出来
and pull photos...
找出他们的照片
see if the husband recognizes anyone.
看看她老公能认出来谁
Right.
好
Hey, Castle.
卡塞尔
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at work. Why?
在分局 怎么了
You said you were bringing home dinner.
你说会带晚餐回来
Yes, on my way home.
我回去时买♥♥啊
So when are you leaving?
你什么时候出发
Soon.
快了
When's soon?
快了是什么时候
Like in... half an hour.
大概 半小时
Fine.
好吧
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Ooh, he is so on to you.
他绝对发现了
Here it comes--
这就来了
the inevitable, huge breakup.
不可避免的分手
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
Don't, don't. Don't take the knife.
千万别 别拿刀
Don't...
别啊
No. Uh...
不
Castle, I'm not gonna get there any faster--
卡塞尔 你催我也没用...
Oh, no, no, no, no, Beckett, Beckett, listen...
不是 不是 贝克特 听我说
I think I just saw a murder.
我好像目睹了一桩凶案
Why aren't they arresting him?
他们怎么不逮捕他啊
Look, I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
He took a knife and followed her into the bedroom.
他拿了一把刀 跟着她进了卧室
I looked in the bedroom.
我看过卧室了
Everything was fine. No blood, no body, I swear.
一切正常 我发誓 没有血没有尸体
Did you look under the bed, in the closet?
你看过床底下吗 衣柜里呢
Castle, the guy was relaxed and fully cooperative.
卡塞尔 那家伙很放松也很配合
He let us poke around without a warrant.
没有搜查令都让我进屋查看了
So he probably hid the body.
他很可能把尸体藏起来了
If he was completely calm, he could be a psychopath.
如果他那么镇定 可能是个精神病
What did he say about the girl?
那他女朋友呢
He admitted they had a fight,
他承认他们吵了一架
they broke up, and she left.
分手了 然后她就走了
Not possible. I would've seen her.
不可能 那样我会看到她的
So you were watching the whole time?
你是一直都在看着吗
I...
我
Well, not the entire time. I had to--
也不是一直看着 我总得...
So she could've left and you didn't see?
她可能离开了 但你没看到
It's possible, but--
那的确有可能 但是...
Because he called her.
他给她电♥话♥了
Handed me the phone. I spoke to her.
他把电♥话♥递给我 我还跟她说话了
She confirmed his story. She was in the car
她确认了他所说的 她当时在车里
on her way to her mom's house in Philadelphia.
正在去费城她妈妈那里的路上
All right, thanks, guys.
好了 谢谢 伙计们
I'm not crazy.
我没发疯
No, but you do have a vivid imagination...
的确 但你一直拥有生动的想象力
And you've been stuck inside for two weeks.
而且你被憋在家两周了
What were you doing looking out the window anyway?
你看窗对面的那栋楼做什么
I was... bored?
我 太无聊了吗
So you saw what you wanted to see.
你是看到了你想看到的东西
When did you take your last painkiller?
你上次吃止痛片是什么时候
I was not hallucinating.
我没有出现幻觉
Come on, Castle.
得了吧 卡塞尔
You're here with a broken leg, binoculars,
你现在瘸着腿 拿着望远镜
seeing a "Rear window" scenario play out across the way.
看到对面上演《后窗》的现实版剧情
I mean, what are the odds?
这可能性有多大
Astronomical.
巨大的可能
All right.
好了
I'm gonna make us some dinner and then get you to bed.
我去做晚餐 然后扶你上♥床♥
Seriously?
不是吧你
I can explain.
我可以解释的
Please don't.
不必了
Listen, he was pacing back and forth in his apartment,
听着 他在公♥寓♥里来回踱步
and he kept looking towards the bedroom.
他不断看向卧室
And then he slept on the couch.
然后 他睡在沙发上了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表