There you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
An explosion!
爆♥炸♥了
Is this incoming artillery fire from above?
这些炮火来自空中吗
No! Rommel's troops have lured our boys into a minefield.
不 隆美尔的军团将我们的将士引入了雷区
Will the m-4 Sherman tank's armor be able to withstand
那么M4谢尔曼坦克的装甲是否能抵挡
this cowardly barrage from below?
来自下方的懦弱的弹幕呢
Yes, it can!
是的 可以
And the Sherman smashes through Nazi lines to reach the...
谢尔曼坦克突破了纳粹防线来到
Whoa. That is not the Suez Canal.
哇 这可不是苏伊士运河
If you're trying to decide what to wear,
如果你在决定穿什么
just keep wearing what you're wearing now...
别再多穿就好
Or less.
少穿也行
Pervert.
变♥态♥
That is Field Marshal pervert to you.
变♥态♥的是陆军元帅
Castle, can you grab that?
卡塞尔 你能接下吗
Got it.
好的
This is Detective Beckett's office.
贝克特探长办公室
Seriously? A car bomb?
真的吗 汽车炸♥弹♥
Talk about a heightened police presence.
警力不少啊
Wait a minute. What is this?
等等 这是怎么回事
Something's not right. Hey, Espo.
不对劲 埃斯波
Why are they taking the car away?
为什么把车运走
C.S.U.'s not done with it, is it?
鉴证组还没有取证完吧
They were barely started
几乎还没开始
before the Feds came in and seized the vehicle.
联邦探员就来查封了车辆
Why would they seize the vehicle?
他们为什么查封车辆
I tried to ask, but they iced me out.
我问了 但人家不搭理我
Who's in charge?
谁负责
See that guy over there?
看到那边那个没
Name's agent Guerrero.
格雷罗探员
Trust me. He's not gonna budge.
相信我 他不会让步的
Agent Guerrero.
格雷罗探员
I'm Detective Beckett--
我是贝克特探长
Let me save you the trouble. We're taking the car.
不用劳烦你了 这车我们要带走
C.S.U. hasn't finished processing it yet.
鉴证组还没有完成取证
This is a murder scene.
这是凶杀现场
I'm gonna need to find out who the victim was--
我得确认被害人身份
I'm sorry, but that vehicle's part of a federal investigation.
抱歉 那辆车属于联邦案件调查范围
And if you people hinder us in any way,
如果你们有任何阻挠
we'll arrest you for obstruction.
我们会以妨碍公务罪名逮捕你们
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
And why is Homeland Security involved?
为什么国♥家♥安♥全♥局的也来了
I don't know. This whole thing stinks.
不知道 这事很蹊跷
According to witnesses,
据目击证人说
those two guys were staking out the car even before it blew up,
那边两个人在爆♥炸♥前 就一直在监视车辆
And Homeland Security isn't letting me talk to them.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人不让我和他们谈话
A mysterious car bombing...
神秘的汽车炸♥弹♥
The Feds giving us the boot,
联邦探员给我们吃闭门羹
and now men in black.
现在又有了黑衣人
I'll say it. I'm intrigued.
我得说 我很好奇
Who are you guys?
你们是什么人
Identify yourselves.
表明身份
Hey, guys. You get this a lot--
两位 经常有人这么说吧
Agent "J," Agent "K"?
J探员 K探员
Why were you guys surveilling that car?
你们为什么要监视那辆车
Who was in it when it exploded?
爆♥炸♥时谁在车上
Well, we don't have a body,
没有尸体
we don't have a crime scene,
没有犯罪现场
and we don't have any witnesses, but...
没有任何目击证人 但是
At least we have each other.
至少我们还拥有彼此
We still have a homicide to solve. And that.
我们依然有件凶杀案要破 还有这个
I think I got an I.D. on our vic.
看来知道死者身份了
A uniform... found his wallet,
警员发现了他的钱包
blown about a half a block down that way.
被炸飞了半条街
Matches the description of the guy
外貌与目击者看到的
that witnesses saw get in the car.
进入车辆的人相符
His name is Dale Tanner.
死者叫戴尔·坦纳
I always knew this day might come.
我一直知道会有这一天
Dale did, too. It was one of the hazards of his job.
戴尔也知道 这是他工作的危害之一
What kind of a job would lead to this?
什么样的工作会导致这种结果
When Dale was 16,
戴尔16岁时
his father was convicted of murder in Texas--
他的父亲在德州被判杀人罪名成立
wrongly convicted.
他父亲是冤枉的
Right before the retrial, his father died in prison.
在复审前 他父亲死在了监狱里
And so fighting for the underdog, that...
所以为弱势群体而战
kind of became his life's mission.
成了他的人生目标
So about ten years ago he started the web site.
大约十年前 他创建了一个网站
"Whistleblower anonymous."
匿名告密者
I know that site.
我知道这个网站
He exposed the, uh, the waterboarding memos,
他曝光了水刑备忘录
the Orton-geo fracking scandal.
还有奥顿公♥司♥水力压裂公♥司♥丑闻
I had no idea he was the one behind it.
我不知道网站的创办人居然是他
Dale felt it was more important
戴尔觉得比起自己的安危
to keep attention on the issues rather than himself.
让大众一直关注这些问题更重要
Was your husband working on anything recently?
你丈夫最近在调查什么吗
Yeah, I think he was planning on posting some documents.
有 我想他计划公布一些文件
Whatever they were, they were making him nervous.
不管是什么 令他很紧张
Where are the documents now?
文件现在在哪里
Probably at his law office in Queens.
可能在皇后区他的律师事务所里
Why would Homeland Security be interested in your husband?
为什么国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人 对你的丈夫有兴趣
Half the government was interested in my husband.
政♥府♥一半的人都对我的丈夫有兴趣
After he posted those photographs of Abu Ghraib,
他公布了阿布格莱布监狱虐待伊♥拉♥克♥战俘的照片后
they... tried to get him to reveal his sources.
他们就想让他说出信息来源
They harassed him.
他们骚扰他
Followed him everywhere he went.
他去哪里都被跟踪
It got so bad that, two months ago,
情况糟糕到两个月前
he actually moved into our rental unit in Queens.
他搬到了我们在皇后区的租赁公♥寓♥
He said that he was concerned about our safety.
他说他担心我们的安全问题
And now he's dead.
现在他死了
Mrs. Tanner,
坦纳太太
Witnesses say that your husband parked on Mercer
目击证人说你丈夫把车停在默瑟街
just before 8:00.
就在八点之前
Waited on the sidewalk till 8:15,
在人行道上等到八点十五分
and then he got back in his car.
然后回到车上
Do you know what he was doing downtown?
你知道他在市区做什么吗
I have no idea.
不知道
He felt like, the less we knew, the better.
他觉得 我们知道的越少越好
I should've talked to him more.
我应该经常找他聊聊的
Did he work with anyone else
他有没有同事
that might have known what he was involved in?
可能知道他卷入了什么事件
He had a partner,
他有个搭档
but... I don't know who it was.
但我不知道是谁
Why are we even talking to them, mom?
我们为什么要理他们 妈
The government killed my father,
政♥府♥杀了我的父亲
and you're helping them cover it up.
你们在帮助政♥府♥掩盖事实
Sean, please.
肖恩 别这样
Now I'm not gonna call this a cover-up,
我不会管这种行为叫掩盖事实
but I will say this-- the Feds are not helping us out.
但我得说 联邦探员可没有帮我们
They won't tell us what evidence they found in Tanner's car.
他们不肯透露在坦纳的车上找到了什么证据
Okay. So we'll just work it from other angles.
好吧 那我们就换个角度着手
We know that he had a partner.
我们知道他有个搭档
Why don't we look into his phone records,
不如不查查他的手♥机♥记录
see who it was?
看看是谁
Because they're not being released to us.
因为我们还不被允许查这个
Neither are Tanner's financials.
坦纳的财务状况也查不到
Maybe we can get it from his law office?
也许可以在他的律师事务所查到
We tried to search there.
我们想搜查那里
They sealed the place and they took his computers.
他们已经封了办公室 拿走了他的电脑
I'm starting to see what you mean by the feds not helping.
我开始明白你说联邦探员不会帮忙的意思了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表