I had to tell her how I really felt,
我必须告诉她我的感受
And she...
然后她
she said terrible things.
她说了很过分的话
She said that I had ruined everything,
她说我毁掉了一切
That she was gonna have to tell Audrey.
她必须要去告诉奥德丽
And... I didn't know what else to do.
于是 我不知道该怎么办
Davis, did you kill Anabelle?
戴维斯 你杀了安娜贝尔吗
No.
没有
No, I was halfway across the building
不 当时我正穿过大楼
when it happened at the masquerade ball.
去参加化妆舞会
You can check.
你可以去确定
Look...
听着
I tried to make things right with her.
我想挽救跟她的关系
I told her I was drunk, and we should just forget about it,
我告诉她我醉了 大家都忘掉那件事吧
But she couldn't.
但她不听
She said it was one thing to live a fantasy,
她说活在虚幻中是一回事
but she wasn't gonna live a lie...
但她不想活在谎言中
And that this was gonna be our last con.
这次将是我们最后一次参加科幻大会
She was gonna end the fan experience?
她要终止粉丝体验会吗
Not just the fan experience. Everything.
不止是粉丝体验会 是所有一切
She said it was time to move on.
她说是时候朝前看了
She had decided to cash out
她已经决定抽出资金
and sell the rights to "Nebula-9."
卖♥♥掉"星云9号♥"的版权
I mean, they were worthless when she first got 'em,
我是说 她接手之前这些一点都不值钱
but she...
但是她
She made the show popular again.
她再次把这部剧炒得这么红火
They were talking about rebooting the series,
他们正在洽谈重拍剧集
maybe even doing a movie.
甚至可能拍成电影
That would mean some real money.
这就意味着有真金白银了
Davis, who gets the rights now that Anabelle's dead?
戴维斯 安娜贝尔死后谁能得到版权
They go to Audrey.
是奥德丽
Why?
为什么这么问
So Davis' alibi checks out.
戴维斯的不在场证明成立了
Sort of. Sort of?
算是吧 算是
Yeah, organizers confirm that he arrived at the party at 9:30,
主办方确认他9点半到了派对
But everyone was masked.
但是所有人都戴着面具
So he could have slipped out at anytime.
所以他随时可以溜出去作案
Hey. So Anabelle was serious about cashing out.
安娜贝尔要抽出资金是认真的
She had an offer on the table from epicscope productions.
她桌上有一份来自传奇视野制片厂的邀约
she'd been refusing to sell for months,
几个月来她都拒绝出♥售♥
But the day she died, she put in a call
但她死亡当天 去了一通电♥话♥
saying she was ready to make that deal.
说准备答应交易
For how much?
多少钱
$2 and a half million.
250万美金
That's motive.
这就是杀人动机
That's madness.
太疯狂了
$2.5 mil for that god-awful show?
250万买♥♥那个破片子
But now that she's dead, they're gonna have to pay Audrey.
不过现在她死了 钱都得付给奥德丽
And she didn't even wait for the body to get cold.
尸骨未寒她就等不及了
The morning after Anabelle was killed,
安娜贝尔遇害之后的那个早上
Audrey put in a call to Epicscope.
奥德丽给传奇视野打了个电♥话♥
They closed the deal today.
他们今天完成了交易
Yeah, I sold the rights. I mean, so what?
没错 我卖♥♥掉了版权 怎么了
All this... this is all Anabelle.
这一切都是安娜贝尔的
What's the point in doing it without her?
她不在了继续拍下去还有什么意义
Except you weren't going to be doing it with her
只不过 你本来就不打算
much longer, were you?
再继续与她共事了 对吧
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
You worked for years helping Anabelle
你跟安娜贝尔合作多年
bring "Nebula-9" back to life.
帮她提高了"星云9号♥"的人气
If she sold the rights, all this would go away,
如果她要卖♥♥版权 一切都白忙活了
leaving you with nothing.
你什么都得不到
And you couldn't let her do that, could you?
你不能让她这么做 对不对
That is a disgusting thing to say.
这说法简直令人作呕
She was my best friend.
她是我最要好的朋友
Where were you the night that she was killed?
她被害那晚你在哪
I'm not gonna answer any more of your questions.
我不会再回答任何问题了
Let's make sure
我们要让
that history never forgets
历史永远记住
the name "Enterprise."
企业号♥
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Ryan.
嗯 好的 谢了 莱恩
So Audrey's hotel key card was used at 9:48 P.M.
奥德丽在晚上9:48用过宾馆房♥卡
and then it wasn't used again the rest of the night.
之后整晚就没有动静了
Well, she could've slipped out,
她也有可能半掩房♥门
left her door ajar.
然后溜出去
That would have given her enough time to get down here.
这样能有足够的时间到这里来
Yeah, but, Castle,
是没错 可是卡塞尔
all we have is circumstantial evidence
我们手上只有间接证据
and soft alibis.
以及推测性不在场证明
We've gotta get something more concrete.
我们得拿到确凿的证据才行
I can't tell you how many times
我都说不清有几次
I have had dreams about being in this very ship.
我梦到自己身处这艘飞船内了
Sexy dreams?
是春梦吗
You know, it's never too late
要知道实践自己的幻想
to live out your fantasy.
永远都不会太晚
You do realize that this is still a crime scene?
你没忘记这里还是一个犯罪现场吧
Oh, right. Ew.
对噢 真恶
Yeah.
就是
You're right, okay?
你说的没错
It was a stupid show.
这剧确实挺傻的
It was cheesy and melodramatic.
情节俗套又夸张
I mean, a handful of academy cadets
一群军校学员
on a training mission,
在进行训练任务
and suddenly, the earth is destroyed
然后突然地球被毁
and they're all that's left of humanity?
他们成了最后的人类
I completely understand why you hated it.
我完全理解你为什么讨厌这剧
But, Castle, I also understand why people loved it,
可是卡塞尔 我也理解为什么人们会喜欢它
why Anabelle loved it.
为什么安娜贝尔喜欢它
It was about leaving home for the first time,
它述说的是第一次离家
about searching for your identity
寻找真实的自我
and making a difference.
并进行改变的故事
I loved dressing up like Lieutenant Chloe.
我喜欢扮成克洛伊上尉
She didn't care what anybody thought about her,
她不在乎周围人对她的看法
and I kinda did at that time.
我曾经也是这样
I mean, she was a scientist and a warrior,
她是一个科学家 也是一个勇士
And that was all in spite of the way that she looked.
不管外表上看是什么样 这是她的本质
It was like I could be anything,
我觉得自己可以成为任何人
and I didn't have to choose.
并且不用做取舍
So don't make fun, okay?
所以别再嘲笑这剧了 行吗
Okay.
行
Besides, it didn't hurt
再说了 情节俗套也不影响
that my legs looked great in her outfit.
那套制♥服♥把我的腿衬得很好看
Oh, of that I have no dou...
这点我毫无异议...
What's wrong?
怎么了
My hand.
我的手
I mean, what does that mean?
这是怎么回事
That means you just solved our case.
你刚刚破解了我们的案子
Thank you, everyone, for coming in today.
谢谢大家今天抽空前来
I was under the impression I didn't have a choice.
我怎么记得好像这是强制性的
You didn't.
没错
I don't understand. What are we doing here?
我不明白 我们到底来干嘛的
Everyone in this room had a relationship with the victim.
现在屋里的每一个人都跟死者有关系
Each of you had either motive or opportunity to kill her.
你们每一个人不是有动机就是有机会下手
Uh, Ms. Frye, would you do me the honor
弗赖伊女士 请问能否帮忙
of a little improvisation?
即兴出演一小段
Trust me, that woman needs a script.
得了吧 她需要剧本才行
I'm happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Ms. Frye will be playing Anabelle Collins.
弗赖伊女士就是安娜贝尔·柯林斯
I will be the killer.
我是凶手
Anabelle had the murder weapon on her
安娜贝尔遇害当晚
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表