Did you just break the hairpin? Because that's the last one.
你这是把发夹扳断了吗 那可是最后一根
No. I got it.
不 我成功了
Oh, my god.
谢天谢地
What's out there?
外面是什么
A hallway. Like in an office building.
走廊 像是栋写♥字♥楼♥
I don't see anyone.
我没看见有人
What if they catch us,then what?
万一被抓住了怎么办
They want us alive. Just remember that.
他们想我们活着 记住这个就好
Here's the plan-- we head down the hall. There has to be a way out.
这么办 我们穿过走廊 那边一定有出路
If it looks like there's two ways,
如果走廊有两个方向
we split up and double our chances that one of us makes it out.
我们就分头跑 这样总有一个能跑出去
I think I'm gonna throw up.
我紧张得想吐了
You're not going to throw up.
你不会吐的
You're going to get out of here.
你会逃出去的
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Go. No, no.
行动 不行
We talked about this. Go.
我们说好的 行动
Are you expecting someone to skype you?
你和别人约了视频聊天吗
No.
没有
Alexis. Daddy?
阿丽克西斯 爸爸
Oh,my god. I tried to call 9-1-1 but it wouldn't go through.
谢天谢地 我想报♥警♥ 可是打不通
Baby, are--are you okay? Where are you?
宝贝 你没事吧 你在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, no. The phone's about to die.
坏了 这电♥话♥要没电了
Um, I--we're--we're-- we're in some building.
我们在一栋大楼里
We were locked in a room but we got out.
我们被锁在一个房♥间里 但逃出来了
Where? What building? What's out-- what's outside the window?
在哪儿 什么大楼 窗外有什么
Nothing. Nothing. I can't see anything. The windows are covered up.
什么都没有 我看不见 窗户都被遮住了
They're coming. They're coming. They found out we're gone.
他们来了 他们发现我们跑了
Baby, get out of there. Get out of there now.
宝贝 快跑 快跑出去
Go! Go!
快 快
Can you tell where the call's coming from?
你能追踪到这个电♥话♥的地址吗
Tracking now.
正在追踪
This can't be right.
不可能啊
Why? What is it?
怎么了 在哪儿
This says that the call originated from a cell tower in paris, France.
信♥号♥♥是从法国巴黎的信♥号♥♥站传来的
Help!
救命
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表