Come on. Let's go get a beer.
走 喝酒去
I'm buying.
我买♥♥单
Cool.
好
Uh, anywhere but a sports bar.
除了体育酒吧哪儿都行
Definitely not a sports bar.
肯定不去体育酒吧
I'm sorry.
我错了
I'm sorry. I should not have gone on that date.
我错了 我不该赴约
I-I... I should've said no.
我该拒绝她的
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么不拒绝
Well, I'm no good at this. Pretending to be single--
我不在行啊 我是说假装单身
Yeah, but, castle, neither am I.
好吧 卡塞尔 我也不在行
And the last thing I want to do
我最不想担心的事就是
is have to worry about you with other women.
你跟其他女人在一起
Well, uh, for the record, I-I wasn't gonna sleep with her.
我事先声明 我没打算跟她上♥床♥
I know.
我知道
Look, that's not even the point.
那不是我要说的
The point is, is...
我要说的是
I don't even know how to do this.
我无所是从
Do you remember when Miles said that
你还记得迈尔斯说过
It's inevitable that this will fall apart,
地下恋情终会崩塌
That it's destined to implode?
注定会承受不住压力
Uh, just a reminder,
我要提醒你
Miles is a lying killer.
迈尔斯是个说谎的凶手
But...
但是
Okay, maybe people find out,
也许他们会发现
and maybe we won't get to work together,
也许我们无法在一起工作
and maybe we'll implode.
也许我们会承受不了
Or maybe we'll continue to be amazing.
但我们也有可能一直美好下去啊
The point is, we don't have the answers.
重点是 我们没有答案
We just have to live with the questions and...
我们得带着问题去生活
Find our way.
找到答案
Okay, can...
好吧
Well, can we just start here then?
那我们这样吧
Can we say that we will talk about dating other people,
我们嘴上说在跟别人约会
but we won't actually date other people?
但其实没有跟别人约会
Yeah. I--no, I can do that.
我能做到
Okay, good, because I have a gun,
很好 反正我有枪
and you don't really have a choice.
你别无选择
Clearly, I don't have a choice. No.
这很明显 是的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't.
亲不了
It's--it's too soon.
才刚刚发生
I just--I keep seeing her boobs in your face.
我总是看到夹在她双峰间的你的脸
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表