I sure could go for something sweet.
来点甜蜜的我不介意
Do you want to grab a bite to eat?
你要吃点什么吗
Actually, it's not food that I'm craving.
我想要的甜蜜不是吃的
What? Is it...
怎么了
No, no. It's nothing.
不不 没什么
No, no. I happen to be an expert on nothing.
不 我恰好是"没什么"专家
And this. This is not nothing.
这个表情 可不是没什么
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Do you know how you talk in your sleep sometimes? Oh, yeah.
你知道你会说梦话对吗 嗯
Well, last night you said a name.
昨晚你说了个名字
Oh... and not your name I'm assuming.
我猜不是你的名字
No.
不是
Well, I wouldn't read anything into one random utterance.
随便说了个名字 别多想嘛
14 utterances.
说了14遍
And the name was Jordan.
名字是乔丹
You said it over and over again.
你说了一遍又一遍
Who's Jordan?
乔丹是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
Is it a woman?
是女人吗
No, it's nothing.
不 没什么
Castle, I know nothing.
卡塞尔 我知道"没什么"
Nothing is a dear friend of mine.
"没什么"是我亲爱的朋友
And this. This is not nothing.
这个可不是"没什么"
Yes, it is. Besides...
是没什么 而且
Most of what I say is meaningless.
我大多数的话都毫无意义
Why would it be any different when I'm asleep?
更何况是梦话呢
We're not done here.
这事没完
Come on, castle. Who is Jordan?
得了 卡塞尔 乔丹是谁
I got nothing to hide. There's just nothing to tell.
我没什么可隐瞒的 本来就没什么可说的
Then why are you being so defensive?
那你怎么这么戒备
I'm not.
我没有
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'll just wait until you're asleep.
那我等到你睡着好了
And then I'll ask you.
然后我再问你
You can't do that.
你不能这样做
Come on, Castle. You just said that you had nothing to hide.
拜托 卡塞尔 你才说你没什么可隐瞒的
Yeah, but interrogating me in my sleep?
在我睡着时审问我
Would you stoop that low?
你会用这么卑鄙的招数吗
Who says I haven't already?
谁说我没用过
Hey, Lanie.
早啊 蕾妮
Wow. Talk about death by chocolate.
哇 真是死在巧克力上啊
Don't blame it on the chocolate, castle.
不关巧克力的事 卡塞尔
A bullet's what did him in.
死因是子弹
So that red stuff's not raspberry sauce?
那红色的不是覆盆子酱喽
Afraid not. Exit wound.
恐怕不是 子弹射出伤
So he was shot in the back and then fell in the mixer?
那么他是背后中枪然后跌进桶里
Looks like, but before that,
看起来是的 但在那之前
he may have struggled with his attacker.
他可能和凶手搏斗过
Beige fibers--
米黄色纤维
They were caught on his watchband.
在他的表带上发现的
C.S.U. will run an analysis.
鉴证组会拿去分♥析♥
Vic's name is Jimmy Whelan. He's the owner of the shop.
被害人叫吉米·韦兰 这家店的老板
He has no record...
他没有前科
And nothing in his bio that points to who did this.
从背景资料中也看不出谁可能是凶手
You can rule out dissatisfied customers.
可以排除不满意的顾客
These things are insanely good.
这些东西太好吃了
You're eating a dead man's cupcake?
你居然吃死人的纸杯蛋糕
There was free samples.
那边有免费样品
Time of death?
死亡时间
Between 11:30 and 12:00.
11点半到12点
Based on what?
怎么看出来的
All of a sudden, you're an M.E.?
你一下子成了法医吗
I thought you liked it when I played doctor.
你不是喜欢我扮医生吗
I, uh, based the time of death on what
这样说的依据是
the vic's assistant told me.
死者助手的话
Right over there.
就在那边
Okay, Todd, why don't you just run us through what happened?
托德 告诉我们发生了什么事
Jimmy sent me on a delivery at 11:30--
吉米让我11点半去送货
A dozen red velvets to a beauty shop down the way.
送一打红丝绒蛋糕到路口的美容院
And when I came back...
我回来后发现
He's a super-nice guy-- Jimmy.
吉米是个非常好的人
Well, is there anyone in his life who didn't feel that way?
他认识的人中有没有不这么想的
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
The truth is, this is only my second week here.
我才在这里工作两周
But he was acting real strange right before I left.
但我离开前他的表现很奇怪
Strange how?
怎么奇怪
This car... cruised by the shop,
店外有辆徘徊的车
kinda slow.
开得很慢
He got all nervous.
他变得紧张
That's when he sent me on my run,
那时他就让我离开
like he wanted to get rid of me.
好像是故意要支开我
What kind of car was it?
什么样的车
It was a black '68 charger r/t.
黑色的68年道奇突击者
I know my muscle cars.
我比较懂大马力车
Did you see who was driving?
看到司机了吗
No, but whoever it was parked it around the corner as I was leaving.
没 我离开时 司机把车停到了街角
When I got back, the car was gone,
我回来后 车开走了
And there was Jimmy.
吉米死了
Well, we'll need a detailed description of that car.
我们需要那辆车的详细描述
Looks like Jimmy kept a lot of dough around here.
看来吉米放了不少现金[面团]啊
It is a bakery.
这里是西点店嘛
Good one.
真好笑
This briefcase was stashed in his office.
箱子是在他办公室找到的
That's $50,000.
五万现金
Whoa. At $4 a pop,
四块钱一个蛋糕
he would have to sell 12,500 cupcakes.
得卖♥♥12500个
That seems unlikely.
听起来不太可能
Todd, what do you know about that money?
托德 你知道这笔钱吗
Nothing. I swear.
不知道 我发誓
But he's real paranoid about that case.
但他对这个箱子非常紧张
Twice a week, he'd take it out of the safe
一周两次 他会从保险柜里拿出来
and take it with him down to staten island.
带去斯坦顿岛
What for? Just said he had business there.
去做什么 他说在那里有生意
Well, obviously Jimmy was into more than just baking cupcakes.
显然吉米做的不仅仅是纸杯蛋糕的生意
So let's look at all the owners
调查市内所有
of '68 chargers in the metro area.
68年道奇突击者车的车主
You got it.
没问题
Hey, where's Ryan?
莱恩在哪里
Oh, right.
对了
The appointment at dr. Rosenberg's office is in 20 minutes.
和罗森伯格医生约在20分钟后
It's gonna take us at least 15 to get there,
要15分钟才能到
So we should probably go, right?
我们应该出发了
Which means you should probably...
这就是说你应该
Hey, what's the matter?
怎么了
What if it's my fault?
如果是我的问题呢
What if it turns out that there's something wrong with me?
如果结果是我有什么问题呢
It's nobody's fault, Kev.
这不是任何人的错 凯文
We just need to know what's going on.
我们只是需要知道到底是怎么回事
You want some help?
需要帮忙吗
Nice.
不错
So master baker Jimmy Whelan,
烘焙大♥师♥吉米·韦兰
longtime purveyor of caloric yet delicious baked goods,
多年来售卖♥♥高热量的美味烘焙食物
sponsor of a local kids' softball team,
当地街区少年垒球队的赞助人
charter member of the small business roundtable--
小生意圆桌会议的发起人
But what was he doing with 50 grand in cash,
但他怎么会有五万现金
and why the secret trips to staten island?
还要秘密前往斯坦顿岛
Sounds like you're not the only one keeping secrets, Castle.
听起来有秘密的不止你一个人 卡塞尔
I'm going to ignore that.
我准备忽略这句话
That's peculiar.
这很奇怪
What's so peculiar about wanting to ignore--
这有什么好奇怪的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表