There is one hot... Wild...
但的确有件激♥情♥的 狂野的
kinky thing that I do like doing.
出格的事情我喜欢做
Putting killers behind bars.
就是将凶手绳之以法
Please, let's just stick it in and get this over with.
别闹了 直接放进去看看吧
That's not how I meant it.
我根本不是那个意思
I can't help it if you get off by putting things in my mouth.
如果你喜欢乱解释我的话我也没办法
See? Like that. I can't even-- it's uncanny.
瞧见没 就这样 我都没...这太不可思议了
Oh, like you've never been inappropriate.
就好像你没说过不合适的话
Me?
我
I've never been anything but a perfect gentleman.
我一直都很有绅士风度
Really?
是吗
You ever have any fun? Let your hair down? Drop your top?
你放纵过自己吗 放松一下 脱掉上衣
A little "Cops gone wild"?
做一个"狂野的警♥察♥"
You do know I'm wearing a gun?
你知道我带枪了吧
Yes, please. Beat my pants off if you dare.
有胆量的话 拜托让我输个精光
Sex? i'll explain how that works later.
性行为 我待会儿再给你解释
Slutty nurse.
思春的小护士
You're very good at bossing men around.、
你很会指使男人嘛
I find that hot.
这太火♥辣♥了
Let me tell you something about crazy people.
让我告诉你什么叫疯子
The sex is unbelievable.
今早爽得简直是不可思议
Did you call to tell me a bedtime story?
打电♥话♥来是要给我讲睡前故事吗
I'd be happy to let you spank me.
我很高兴能让你打我一顿
We're handcuffed.
我们被铐住了
Kinky.
重口啊
Strangely arousing.
不可思议地振奋人心
You better not be enjoying this, Castle.
你最好别乐在其中 卡塞尔
I'll let you know in a minute.
我等会儿再向你汇报
If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit, you can just skinny-dip.
如果你不喜欢穿泳装的话 你可以裸泳哦
So I wear boxers. What do you wear?
我穿短裤 那你穿什么呢
Thong? Cheekies? Bloomers?
丁字裤 性感小裤裤 灯笼裤
Granny panties? Commando?
保守型内♥裤♥ 难道你不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
And talk about unwanted touching?
还好意思说不必要的肢体接触呢
Ready? Yep.
准备好了吗 好了
Okay. I'm gonna go up. Ready?
好吧 我要上去了 准备好了吗
Grab my legs.
抓住我的腿
Castle, I said "Legs, " Okay?
卡塞尔 我说的是腿好吗
Oh, legs. Sorry.
是腿啊 抱歉
Yeah, but that's simply because your legs are so close to your...
但那只是因为你的腿跟你的那个
other bits.
很近嘛
Oh, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, Castle.
是啊 继续骗你自己吧 卡塞尔
It's gonna be okay right? Yeah.
不会有事吧 当然了
Those guys downstairs, They've done this thousands of times.
楼下那些人 他们都做过几千次了
Captain Mahoney. Tactical wants an update.
马霍尼警监 战术小队询问最新情况
Well, lack of access is limiting our options.
接触不到炸♥弹♥ 我们没什么办法了
What'd you find out about that handheld remote he had?
你们在他手持遥控器上查到了什么
It definitely activated the bomb.
绝对是它启动了炸♥弹♥
Good news? Tech thinks it could deactivate it as well.
好消息是 技术人员认为遥控器可以接触炸♥弹♥
But we need the right 5-digit code.
但我们需要正确的五位密♥码♥
That's, what, a hundred thousand combinations?
那得有十万种可能性吗
Yeah, and it's tamper proof.
而且它是防干扰的
Enter the wrong code, and...
如果输错密♥码♥
My client says that he's willing to give you the disarm code, but...
我的客户说他愿意交出拆除密♥码♥ 但是
He has some demands.
他有些要求
Full amnesty? You gotta be kidding me, right?
完全豁免 开玩笑呢
This guy killed someone last night.
他昨晚就杀了一个人
Uh, allegedly killed.
无法证实
Look, I know. I-I told him that you wouldn't go for it,
听我说 我跟他说你们不会同意的
but if you haven't noticed, he's got a screw loose.
但如果你还没发现 他精神不太正常
I can work on these other things--
其他这些我都能满足
Food, clothes, even the phone isn't impossible, but--
食物 衣物 甚至电♥话♥也有可能
He said he won't go back to prison. Okay?
他说他不愿回监狱
He walks or he won't help her.
让他走 否则他就不帮她
Boyer, right? Yeah.
你叫博耶 是吗 对
You been out of law school, what, two, three years?
你法学院毕业多久了 两三年吗
Ten months. Ten months?
十个月 十个月
Yeah. Okay, listen to me.
对 好 听我说
That detective standing on that bomb, she needs to get through this.
那个站在炸♥弹♥上的探长 她不能有事
You understand me?
懂吗
Look, I-I swear. I'm--I'm doing what I can.
我发誓 我已经尽力了
All right. I'll take this list to the D. A.,
好吧 我拿这份清单去找地检官
but we're gonna need a plan "B.
但我们得想个备用计划
The D. A. 's not going for it, nor should he.
地检官不同意 这不能怪他
Turning this madman loose on society to save a single life,
为了救一个人而把这个疯子放回社会上
even hers, is against everything we stand for.
哪怕是为了救她 也有违我们一切的宗旨
Beckett--she'd be the first to agree with that.
贝克特肯定也会这么想的
I'll go back to the lawyer.
我再去找那个律师
See if he can get through to Fosse.
看他能不能说动弗希
So I told him that there was a deal to be had, just not for amnesty--
我告诉他交易是可以的 但是豁免不行
And? And he's still insisting he walk.
然后呢 他还是坚持要豁免
I figured I'd give him a few minutes to think and try again.
我想给他几分钟想想 再去劝他
Detective, I swear, I'm doing everything I can.
警探 我发誓 我真的尽力了
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Yo, do me a favor?
帮我个忙
Why don't you keep junior over there busy for me, will you?
你能帮我拖住那个小律师一会儿吗
I'm gonna go see our boy in holding.
我去探视一下拘留室里那小子
Why?
干什么
You want that code, right?
你不是想要密♥码♥吗
Javi, what are you gonna do? That's up to him.
哈维尔 你要干什么 那得看他的了
Medic! I need a medic in holding now!
医务人员 叫一名医务人员来拘留室
How in the hell did he get that pen?
他怎么拿到钢笔的
That friggin' lawyer gave it to him.
那个律师给他的
He was trying to encourage Fosse to come up with some alternate demands.
他想劝服弗希提出别的要求
And instead he just cost us any hope Of getting that disarm code.
可他却害我们失去了拿到拆掉密♥码♥的机会
The guy just got out of prison a couple of months ago.
这家伙几个月前才出狱
Why would he start killing people, and why would he take his own life?
他为什么要杀人 又为什么自杀
I think I can answer that.
我想我知道
Turns out... Fosse had stage iv brain cancer.
我查到弗希是脑癌晚期
Found out last month. He was gonna die anyway.
他上个月得知的 死亡只是早晚的事了
So if he was dying, why not take his enemies with him?
既然要死 那不如拉上敌人一起死
Exactly, and his enemies weren't limited to cops
没错 而且他的仇人不只有警♥察♥
and last night's bombing victim.
和昨晚死于炸♥弹♥的被害人
There was another bombing last week in Connecticut.
上周康涅狄格州也发生了一起爆♥炸♥
That victim worked for the A. D. A.
死者曾为六年前把弗希
that put Fosse in jail six years ago.
关进大牢的副地检工作
Hey, Fosse said, "I'm not done yet.
弗希说过 "这还没完呢"
Make a list of everyone involved with the prosecution at his trial.
列出一份他那件案子所有跟控方有关的人
We need to warn them. There may be other bombs out there.
我们得警告他们 可能还有别的炸♥弹♥
And get all the information on any fragments
并且彻查两起爆♥炸♥案中
that were recovered from both bombings.
找到的全部碎片的信息
If those bombs were made with any common components,
如果两颗炸♥弹♥有什么相同的部件
it could help B.D.U. deactivate the device that Beckett's on.
或许能帮助拆弹小组解除贝克特踩的炸♥弹♥
Without the disarm code, We're gonna need to get eyes on the device.
没有解除密♥码♥ 我们必须看看装置本身
We use a fiber-optic scope... Go in through the ceiling downstairs.
我们用光纤探镜 从下面天花板往上看
Is that dangerous?
那样危险吗
Well, we'll do everything we can to minimize the risk.
我们会尽可能降低危险
We'll start across the room, snake the cable over.
我们从屋子对面把线申过来
Still, there'll be some vibrations.
不过 还是会引起一定振动
So there's always a chance that Just do it.
所以还是有可能 做你该做的吧
I can't keep standing here forever.
我总不能一直站在这儿
All right. We'll go as quick as we can but as slow as we have to.
好的 我们会尽快做完 但是也尽量小心
Thank you.
谢谢
Castle, listen to me I'm not leaving.
卡塞尔 听我说 我不走
Look, I know, but depending on what happens,
我知道 但是鉴于目前的情况
there's something that I need you to do--
我想要你帮我做件事
Something that I can't do myself.
我自己做不到的事
You need me to hide your porn stash so your dad doesn't find it?
要我帮你藏好黄♥片♥不让你♥爸♥爸发现吗
Could you just be serious for a second, please?
你别闹了 好吗
Okay. What? What do you need me to do?
好吧 说吧 要我做什么
Not now, okay? Just promise me you'll do it.
待会儿再说 但你得答应我你会做到
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表