why'd you work so hard to disappear?
你为何费这么大力气玩失踪
Hey, detective...
警探
What do you say you buy me a soda, hmm?
你请我喝瓶汽水如何
Excuse me?
你说什么
Not you.
不是你
You.
说你呢
All right, look, I deal in intelligence,
听着 我是做情报工作的
not murder, never murder.
不是谋杀 从没杀过人
You want the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Okay, here it is free of charge.
好吧 告诉你 不收费
Billy Piper's absolutely paranoid.
比利·派珀非常多疑
So when Michelle came around asking questions
当米歇尔跑来
about that night on the boat,
问那晚在船上的事
he went into full-on panic mode.
他完全慌了
Figured she probably had a vendetta against him,
他认为她要报复他
wanted him in jail for murdering her client.
想让他因谋杀她的客户而坐牢
Reality is, he was probably right.
事实上 他想的没错
She said she was close, very close,
她说她离查明船上究竟发生了什么
to finding out what really happened on that boat.
已经非常非常接近了
Are we talking actual evidence? Maybe.
你指的是确凿的证据吗 也许吧
She was gathering the final puzzle pieces
她当时正在缉毒局的纽约办公室
at the New York office of the D.E.A.
寻找最后一环线索
The drug enforcement agency, why?
为什么是缉毒局
You'd have to ask them, detective.
那你得问他们了 警探
Okay. Well, I'm still gonna have to hold you, you know?
好吧 不过我还得扣留你 知道吗
For up to 24 hours.
最多24小时
And then you'll never see me again.
然后你们就不会再见到我了
All right. Thanks, Bill.
好的 多谢 比尔
Well, Noah's alibi is solid.
诺亚的不在场证明可靠
He's definitely not the killer.
他不是凶手
But do we believe his story about the D.E.A.?
但我们要相信他缉毒局那一套说辞吗
I mean, what does any of this have to do with drugs?
我是说 这个案子和毒品有什么关系
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能查明
Ryan, see if you can uncover
莱恩 看看你能不能查出
what Michelle was doing at the D.E.A.
米歇尔在缉毒局做什么
I'll try, but it's late.
我会试试看 但现在太晚了
Probably won't hear anything till the morning.
明早前大概不会有什么消息
Well, I guess we should call it a night.
今天就到这儿吧
Okay, Castle. See you later.
好吧 卡塞尔 回见
Later? We can go back to my place together.
回见 我们可以一起回我家
Um, I have a dinner date with your ex-wife, remember?
我要跟你前妻吃晚餐 记得吗
Yeah. I remember.
我记得
I was just hoping you'd forget.
我只是希望你忘了
Okay. Don't wait up.
不用等我了
I...
我...
Oh, darling, please. Just relax.
亲爱的 拜托 放松
I can't relax, mother.
我放松不下来 母亲
My--my worlds are colliding, okay?
我的世界天旋地转
I'm not-- I can't relax.
我无法放松
Well, have a glass of wine. Works for me.
来杯酒吧 对我有用
I bet there out there right now,
我打赌她们现在在外面
just telling secrets about me.
正聊着我的秘密呢
Boom. What do I do?
糟糕 我该怎么做
Should I call them? I should call them.
我该打给他们吗 我该打给他们
No, no, no.
不不不
What you shouldn't have done
你当初就不该
was let Meredith stay here in the first place.
让梅瑞狄斯住下来
This isn't a flophouse, darling.
这里可不是廉价旅馆 亲爱的
You've got to stop letting freeloaders just live here.
你不该再让吃白食的人留宿
Please tell me you see the irony.
母亲大人你这么说不觉得讽刺吗
My god, Meredith. Castle did that?
天啊 梅瑞狄斯 卡塞尔做了什么
I can't believe that you married him.
我不敢相信你会嫁给他
What can't you believe?
你不敢相信什么
What? No. What?
什么 不 什么
No. Come on.
不 拜托
Beckett, there's two sides to that story.
贝克特 故事都有两面性
That--what did you--what story--what did you tell her?
你说了 什么故事 你告诉她什么了
The truth, Richard.
真♥相♥ 理查德
Castle, you're not the man that I thought I knew.
卡塞尔 你不是我以为我了解的那个人
I'm the man you thought you knew.
我以前是
I'm the man you know. I thought you--
现在也是 我以为你
I'm that--you think-- I know you.
我就是 你以为 我了解你
I'm him.
我就是他
This is so not cool.
这太没劲了
Oh, you're right. He does lean to the left.
你说得对 他确实会向左倾
Told ya. Only when he's stressed.
说了吧 一紧张就这样
I've never even noticed that before.
我之前没发现
What? D--what leans?
什么 什么倾斜
Thank you, Meredith. That was so fun.
谢谢你 梅瑞狄斯 太有趣了
Mm. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
You have a great night. Good night, Martha.
今晚很愉快 晚安 玛莎
Good night, darling.
晚安 亲爱的
Okay. What did she say about me?
好吧 她说我什么了
Oh, come on. I get it. I get it.
拜托 我懂了 我懂了
I mishandled this whole thing, and I am sorry.
这事我处理得不妥 对不起
Believe me, I am sorry.
相信我 我很抱歉
Please tell me what Meredith said.
求你告诉梅瑞狄斯说了什么
Is it anything I need to be worried about?
说了什么我需要担心的吗
You know what, Castle?
你知道吗 卡塞尔
As much as fun as it would be to continue torturing you,
虽然继续折磨你很有趣
I actually like you a little bit more now.
不过我现在更喜欢你了
You do?
真的吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Meredith is a fun,
是啊 梅瑞狄斯是个有趣
dynamic, and hard-to-say-no-to woman.
充满活力 让人无法拒绝的女人
But...
但是
as long as we're together, she never stays here again.
只要我们还在一起 她不能再住在这里了
That goes without saying.
绝无异议
Okay.
好吧
Mm. Let it go to voice mail.
转到语♥音♥信箱吧
Okay. Mm.
好的
Oh, it's the precinct.
是分局打来的
What? Beckett.
什么事 贝克特
Hey, I just got off with the D.E.A.
我刚刚联络了缉毒局的人
You need to get down here right now.
你得尽快赶过来
Yeah, okay. We'll be right there.
我们马上就到
Michelle was very interested
米歇尔对缉毒局的
in the D.E.A.'s caribbean drug interdiction efforts,
加勒比缉毒行动非常感兴趣
which involve the tracking of planes and boats
这其中包括使用卫星照片
using satellite photos.
追踪飞机和船只
She obtained this 3-year-old satellite photo
她拿到了三年前莉安娜·派珀
from the night of Leann Piper's murder.
被杀当晚的卫星照片
Take a look.
瞧
There's two boats.
有两艘船
Yeah, less than 50 feet apart.
对 距离不超过50英尺
And they identified that one as Billy Piper's.
而且他们确认其中一艘是比利·派珀的
That's how he got away with it.
这就是他脱罪的方法
That's why Leann was never found.
也是莉安娜的尸体没被发现的原因
Billy was afraid that her body would wash up,
比利害怕她的尸体被冲上岸
So he enlisted an accomplice to take the remains
所以他找了个同谋帮他把尸体
and dump them where nobody would ever look.
扔到了没人能找到的地方
If Michelle got on to this,
如果米歇尔知道了这件事
that accomplice might be the person who murdered her.
那么那个同谋很可能就是杀害她的凶手
Yeah, but how did she know to look for another boat?
没错 但是她怎么知道去找另一艘船呢
It was recently listed as an asset
那艘船最近被列为
in one of her divorce cases.
她离婚案的资产之一
And, guys, you're never gonna guess who the accomplice is.
伙计们 你们绝对猜不到同谋是谁
Hello, Walter.
你好 沃尔特
Can I help you?
找我有事吗
Yeah, we're here to see a man about a boat.
是 我们因为一艘船来找一个人
Why would I kill my ex-wife's divorce lawyer?
我为什么要杀我前妻的离婚律师
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表