Beckett, you there?! Beckett!
贝克特 你在吗 贝克特
Beckett, where are you?
贝克特 你在哪儿
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Whoo! Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
It was all fake?
都是假的吗
Nothing was real.
一切都不是真的
You...
你
You let me think I was crazy?
你让我以为自己疯了
You let me think you were gonna die?
你让我以为你要死了
But, Castle, you-- you were so bored
卡塞尔 可我看你之前那么无聊
over the past couple of weeks,
都无聊两个星期了
stuck at home with no case to solve.
困在家里 不能查案子
And I saw that this apartment was for rent,
然后我看到这间房♥子在招租
And I just-- I thought that I--
我就 我以为
Richard--
理查德
No.
不
No.
不
This is...
这真是
without a doubt...
毫无疑问
the greatest birthday gift of my life!
我这辈子最好的生日礼物
How did you do it?
你怎么办到的
Well, I did have a lot of help.
我找了很多人帮忙
Yes, you did, indeed.
是啊 好多人帮呢
You were all in on out?
你们都参与了
Mm-hmm. Michael, Brent, Emily--
对啊 迈克尔 布伦特 艾米丽
my brilliant acting students.
都是我出色的表演学生
I, of course, was the director.
我嘛 当然了 是大导演
And the boys?
你俩呢
Yeah. Oh, yeah. They were great.
没错 他俩棒极了
Except you didn't have to kick down the door.
不过你们根本不用把门踢坏了
I was in the moment. We wanted to be convincing.
我太入戏了 我们想逼真一点
Yeah. Alexis, you, too?
对 阿丽克西斯 你也加入了
It's why I bought you the binoculars.
所以我才给你买♥♥望远镜了
Even Captain Gates?
甚至还有盖茨警监
Yeah, she jumped at the chance
是啊 她会抓住一切
to dress you down for any reason.
把你臭骂一顿的机会
Where is Captain Gates?
盖茨警监人呢
She couldn't make it. Good.
她来不了 真好
All right!
太好了
You really blew my mind.
你真是让我大吃一惊
Yeah, well, I figured the trickiest part
好吧 我觉得最难的一点
would be fooling you and...
就是耍你的同时
keep a straight face.
还得保持严肃的表情
Well, you win the Oscar for
行了 恭喜你荣获奥斯卡
best pretend murder.
最佳假谋杀奖
I cannot believe the whole thing was staged.
我都不相信这一切都是演出来的
Staged?
演出来的
What?
怎么了
I think I just solved my case.
我觉得我把案子破了
Does that mean you're gonna have to go run off
也就是说你下一步就要跑掉
and arrest someone?
去抓坏人了
No.
不
Right now I've got other plans.
现在我还有其他安排
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Look, I'm sorry I had to drag you down here,
听着 我很抱歉把你找来
but I think you might actually hold the key to solving this murder.
但我觉得你掌握着破案的关键信息
Sure, but I already told you what I know.
没问题 但是我把知道的都告诉你了
Right, that you spotted the murder being committed on surveillance,
对 你说你在监控录像上发现了谋杀案
and then you called 9-1-1.
然后你就打了911
That's correct.
是的
See, I've looked at this video dozens of times,
我看了这录像好几次了
trying to see if I could find a clue
想看看我能不能找到线索
as to who the murderer was.
查出凶手是谁
And then I realized, I'm looking in the wrong place.
然后我就发现我找错了地方
Do you see that?
你看到那里了吗
See what?
看到什么
I-it's actually kind of hard to spot.
要发现它确实有点难
that dot right there.
就是这里的小点
It's graffiti that somehow magically
就是这个不知怎么神奇地
appears on that wall.
出现在墙上的涂鸦
Here.
看好了
I'll play it for you again.
我再给你放一次
How is that possible?
那怎么可能
I don't know.
我也不知道
The only way that it's possible
唯一的可能的就是
is if someone tampered with the feed
有人修改了画面
and replaced the live image
用早前录好的影像
with footage that was recorded before that tag was made.
替换掉了当时的实时录像
That would be impossible unless somebody--
那不可能 除非有人
Had access to the surveillance system,
有权限进入监控系统
which you have.
而你刚好有
And if that is indeed a prerecorded image,
如果这确实是先录好的影像
then that means that the attack was faked.
那就意味这袭击是假的
And that woman that is being beaten
而那个先被打死
and then thrown into the dumpster
然后扔进垃圾桶的女人
in not the real Mrs. DeWinter.
并不是真正的德温特太太
Now do you notice that she never actually shows her face?
你发现她从没露出过脸吗
It's almost as if someone is pretending to be her,
就好像是有个和她身材相当人
someone with the same frame,
在假扮她一样
Someone a lot like you.
那个人和你很像
That is not me.
那不是我
I'm guessing that real Mrs. DeWinter.
我猜真正的德温特太太
was killed somewhere else earlier in the evening,
是当晚早些时候在别处遇害的
and that the killer planted her body in the dumpster
然后凶手把她的尸体放到了垃圾桶里
so that it would be there
好让你和你的同事
when you and your colleagues viewed the faked footage.
在观看假录像的时候发现她
That video is the perfect alibi for the murder.
而那个录像就成了完美的不在场证明
I didn't even know Mrs. DeWinter.
我都不认识德温特太太
No, but you do know her husband.
是 但是你认识她的丈夫
According to your personnel file,
根据你的人事资料
you worked night security
你几年前在皇后区的一家超♥市♥
at a supermarket in Queens a year ago.
担任夜间安保
That is the same store as Mr. DeWinter.
和德温特先生在一家超♥市♥
That's just a coincidence.
那只是个巧合
Is it also a coincidence that you rented a CLS550 a week ago?
那你一周前租了一辆CLS550也是巧合吗
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I know you didn't.
我知道不是你
I need you to tell me who did.
我需要你告诉我是谁
They met a year ago on the late shift
他们一年前值夜班的时候认识的
and started an affair.
然后就开始了婚外情
Once they got together,
他们一在一起
Gavin realized that he'd have to get rid of his wife,
加文就意识到他必须摆脱他老婆
And instead of a messy divorce,
他没有选择麻烦的离婚
they decided to make a killing.
而是决定杀人灭口
Some marriage.
真是"了不起"的婚姻
No wonder Clara wanted to disappear.
难怪克莱拉想要消失
Yeah, but she didn't do it fast enough.
是啊 但她还是不够快
So where's the actual murder take place?
那真正的谋杀地点在哪
In the DeWinters' garage.
在德温特家的车♥库♥里
After dinner, he bludgeoned her to death
吃完晚饭 他就用
with the bat that he left in the alleyway,
放在过道的棒球棍把她打死了
and then he changed her into the clothes
然后给她换好瑞嘉丝
that Rigas wore on that tape.
在录像里穿的衣服
And then just before placing her body in the dumpster,
在他把尸体放在垃圾桶之前
Rigas switched to the dummy feed.
瑞嘉丝调换了假的录像
Perfect crime.
完美谋杀
Yeah.
是啊
Almost.
几乎完美
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表