She did a terrible job.
她干得"好极"了
And because of that, I won.
就因为如此 我才赢了
Do you want to know why you won?
你想知道你为什么赢了吗
Because Michelle was spending all of her time
因为米歇尔把所有的时间
sifting through your financials from three years ago.
花在筛查你近三年的财务政信息上
She became very interested in how your family
她很好奇你家
and Billy Piper's family
和比利·派珀家是怎么成为
were all members of the same yacht club.
同一家游艇俱乐部会员的
So?
所以呢
You and Billy Piper were friends.
你和比利 Pier是朋友
Again, I respond, so?
我再说一次 所以呢
So...
所以
Michelle found proof that you refueled your boat
米歇尔发现证据证明
near the waters where billy's wife was killed.
你在比利妻子被害的水域加过油
She tracked your boat using satellite photos.
她用卫星图片追踪到你的船
This is Billy Piper's boat, where his wife was last seen.
这是比利·派珀的船 也是他妻子最后被看到的地方
And whose boat is this over here?
而这里是谁的船呢
Oh, it's yours.
哦 是你的
The D.E.A. identified it as your boat.
缉毒局确认这是你的船
You were Billy's accomplice.
你是比利的同谋
The two of you had a pretty good plan,
你们的计划不错
except for there was one thing you couldn't foresee.
但却有一件事没有料到
That your wife would hire Michelle
那就是你妻子会雇米歇尔
to represent her in your divorce.
代理她的离婚案
Michelle was probably looking for proof of an affair.
米歇尔可能是在找外遇的证据
Except she found something much worse.
却发现了更严重的事情
That little boat trip you took to the caribbean?
去加勒比的那次航行
As she looked closer
当她仔细调查
at who you were with and why you were there,
和你在一起的人和你去的原因时
she discovered the truth.
她就发现了真♥相♥
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我想和我的律师谈谈
Without a confession, our case is purely speculative.
没有认罪 我们的案子也只是猜测
Well, we could dig into Walter's life,
我们可以进一步调查沃尔特
Maybe find some proof.
没准能找到证据
And some motive, too, if we're lucky.
要是幸运还能找到动机
Okay, so it's not just me?
看来觉得这事蹊跷的不只是我
Walter has no real motive, does he?
沃尔特应该没什么真正的动机吧
No. I mean, why would walter help Billy kill his wife?
没有 但他为何要帮比利杀害他的妻子呢
Yeah, sure, they're friends, but what was in it for Walter?
没错 他们是朋友 但沃尔特能得到什么呢
Well, it's not like they agreed to kill each others' wives,
他们又不是达成一致互杀妻子
like "Strangers on a Train."
就像《火车怪客》一样
Though what we saw of... Walter's relationship,
但通过我们所看到沃尔特的夫妻关系
I'm sure he thought about it.
我敢肯定他考虑过
Hey, guys.
伙计们
I found something in Walter's phone records,
我在沃尔特的电♥话♥记录里发现了线索
and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
但我不确定这有什么用
On the morning of Michelle's murder,
在米歇尔遇害的当天早上
Walter made a 20-minute phone call to the Garrison residence.
沃尔特给嘉瑞森家打了20分钟电♥话♥
Garrison--the accountant
嘉瑞森 那个会计师
that michelle was so desperate to meet?
就是米歇尔迫不及待要见的人
Why would Walter call him?
沃尔特为什么给他打电♥话♥
Who's this?
这是谁
The woman of my dreams.
我的梦中情人
She's married to that accountant.
她嫁给了会计师
Guys, look at Billy's...
伙计们 看看比利的
dead wife.
亡妻
And now look at the accountant's wife.
再看看会计师的妻子
Different hair, different nose, different chin, but...
发型不同 鼻子不同 下巴不同 但是
They're the same woman.
她们是同一个女人
That's why they never found a body,
这就是为何他们没有发现尸体
Because Billy's dead wife Leann...
因为比利的亡妻莉安娜
is alive.
还活着
Again, thank you, Mrs. Garrison
嘉瑞森太太 再一次感谢
for coming down here at such a late hour.
您能这么晚赶过来
Didn't my husband answer all the other detectives' questions?
我丈夫不是已经回答过警探们所有的问题了吗
Oh, he did, but there was just one...
是的 但有一个问题
that only you can answer.
只有你能回答
Who's this woman?
这个女人是谁
Oh, here. Let me get that for you.
来 我帮你拿
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Sorry. I don't recognize her.
对不起 我不认识她
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Because, you know,
你知道的
you can change your name, you can change your looks,
名字可以改 相貌可以整
but there is one thing that you cannot change--
但有一点你改变不了
Your...
你的
fingerprints.
指纹
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
Hello, Leann.
你好 莉安娜
Welcome back from the dead.
欢迎你死而复生
I think you must have the wrong person.
我觉得你们一定认错人了
You can drop the charade, Leann.
你可以歇歇了 莉安娜
We spoke with your current husband.
我们和你现任丈夫谈过了
He said that you drove into the city
他说在米歇尔被害的当晚
the night that Michelle was killed,
你驱车进城
and he also identified the murder weapon
他也认出了凶器
as a mahogany-handled ice pick
是一把你们厨房♥丢失的
missing from your kitchen.
红木手柄的冰锥
You know, it's funny, for a minute there,
说来真是可笑 一分钟前
We thought Walter was helping Billy.
我们认为沃尔特是在帮助比利
But actually, he was helping you.
但其实他是在帮助你
The only thing that we couldn't figure out was why?
但是我们想不出来原因是什么
Why did you go through all of this?
你为什么要如此大费周折
Because everybody loved Billy.
因为每个人都喜欢比利
You try being married to him.
嫁给他你就会明白
He was a hero in public and a monster at home.
他人前是个英雄 在家是个畜生
When I finally got the courage to divorce him,
当我终于有勇气和他离婚的时候
you know how the media portrayed me?
你知道媒体怎么描述我
As just another gold digging trophy wife,
骗取一半财产的
looking for her half.
拜金花瓶妻子
He destroyed my reputation.
他让我名誉扫地
He was gonna destroy me.
他还打算毁掉我
The only way I could get my life back was to die.
唯一能让我重新开始的方法就是死
But you needed help.
但你需要帮手
And Walter needed the money.
而沃尔特需要钱
At least he did at the time.
至少他当时需要
So we devised a plan.
于是我们拟定了计划
I convinced Billy to take the trip,
我说服比利同意旅行
and then when the scotch put him to sleep...
用威士忌把他灌醉睡着后
You escaped on to Walter's boat,
你跑到了沃尔特的船上
turning your husband into a wife killer.
将你的丈夫变成了杀妻凶手
It's what he deserved.
他活该有这下场
And I got to start over.
我却得以重新开始
I was supposed to leave the country,
我应该去国外的
but I met Rob, and...
但我遇到了罗伯
I fell for him.
我爱上了他
We were so happy.
我们在一起好开心
Until Michelle put the pieces together.
直到米歇尔将种种线索联♥系♥在一起
She said she couldn't live with the injustice.
她说她无法容忍♥法律下的不公正
I mean, can you believe that, from a lawyer?
你们能相信这话吗 从律师口中说出来
She sided with Billy.
她居然支持比利
I mean, she knew what he was like.
她知道他的为人
She knew what he did to me.
她知道他对我的所作所为
Why couldn't she just leave it alone?
她为什么不能睁只眼闭只眼呢
Stand up.
站起来
Let's go. Come on. Stand up.
快点 站起来
Turn around.
转过身
Hands behind your back.
双手放在后面
Leann Piper, you are under arrest
莉安娜·派珀 你因谋杀米歇尔·图伊
for the murder of Michelle Twohey.
而被逮捕
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表