Yeah, but he won't cooperate, Castle.
没错 但他不愿意合作 卡塞尔
He's already made that clear.
他刚刚已经说得很明确了
This is his only play.
那是他唯一的活路了
He's smart enough to know that.
他那么聪明应该知道这一点
He just needs a little bit of encouragement.
他只是需要一点鼓动
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Wait. Why aren't you with Smith?
等等 你怎么不守着史密斯
Dispatch called and told me to stand down.
调度室打来让我离开的
Wait. Wait. What happened?
慢着 出什么事了
Looks like a heart attack. We did everything we could.
似乎是心脏病发作 我们已经尽力了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I am proud to introduce to you
我很骄傲地向大家引荐
The Vice President of the United States--
美国副总统
Mr. John Russell.
约翰·罗素先生
Thank you, senator Bracken.
谢谢 布莱肯参议员
I finally figured out who he is--
我终于查到了那个人
The guy that killed my mom--
那个杀害了我母亲的人
And there's nothing I can do about it.
可我现在却束手无策
Did Ryan talk to you?
莱恩跟你通话了吗
Did he check those security cameras
他查过了史密斯病房♥周围的
around Smith's room?
那些监控录像了吗
Yes.
查了
And?
结果呢
The cameras were disabled.
摄像头失都灵了
Okay. So they're coming for me.
好吧 他们要冲着我来了
Ryan's got two teams stationed outside.
莱恩派了两队人守在外面
And what about tomorrow
那明天怎么办
and the day after that?
后天又该怎么办
Let me take you someplace, Kate,
让我带你走吧 凯特
Someplace you'll be safe.
去个你会安全的地方
I'll never be safe.
我再无宁日了
What do you mean, she's not here?
什么叫她不在这里
I mean, she's not here
就是她人不在这里
and she's not answering her cell.
电♥话♥也不接
I thought you had a detail on her.
你不是派人盯着她了吗
I did. I do.
我有啊 现在还盯着呢
If she would've left this building,
如果她离开了这栋楼
They would've seen her.
他们会注意到她的
Not if she didn't want them to.
除非她不想被发现
Where is Senator Bracken right now?
布莱肯议员现在在哪里
Oh, man, you don't think that she--
兄弟 你该不会认为她...
Yeah, it's Detective Kevin Ryan,
是的 我是莱恩警探
Badge number 4-2-3-4-4.
警员编号♥42344
Can I get a 20 on Senator Bracken?
请帮我查一下布莱肯议员的具体♥位♥置
He's hosting a fund-raiser at the Widmark Hotel.
他在维马克酒店主持一场募捐会
Ask if anyone else has called to check on him.
问问有没有人查问过他的行踪
Did anyone call to check on him?
还有其他人问过他的行踪吗
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Beckett phoned 'em an hour ago.
贝克特一小时前也给他们打过电♥话♥
She's gonna kill Senator Bracken.
她会直接把布莱肯议员干掉的
Hey, Hastings.
你好 黑斯廷
Hey, Detective Beckett.
你好 贝克特探长
They got you on security detail, too?
她们把你也派来做安保工作啦
Yeah. You know, I need to speak with someone.
是的 我有点事要和里面的人谈谈
You think I could jump this line?
你能直接让我过去吗
For you? Of course.
是你 当然没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Are you with me on that?
你们支持我的选举吗
I'm supposed to be kissing babies.
我该亲吻宝宝才对吧
You're wasting your time, Detective.
你根本是在浪费时间 探长
You have no idea what you're up against.
你完全不知道自己面对的对手是谁
You woke the dragon.
你已把恶魔唤醒
And this is so much bigger than you realize.
这事要比你想象的严重得多
This is my spot, Kate.
一人做事一人当 凯特
This is where I stand.
这就是我的选择
Are you with me on that?
你们支持我的选举吗
Yeah! Thank you.
支持 感谢大家
Please excuse me just--just-- just for one minute.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥ 马上回来
Please. Just...
抱歉...
Hello.
你好
This is Kate Beckett.
我是凯特·贝克特
I can see you know the name.
从你的表情看 你对这名字不陌生
That's right. I'm watching.
是的 我正看着你呢
I don't know what this is about,
我不知道你要干什么
But I am not interested in playing games.
但我对玩游戏不感兴趣
Well, you better get interested.
那你最好培养一下兴趣
I have information that will destroy your career
我手上有能摧毁你政♥治♥生涯的信息
and I will use it unless you do exactly as I say.
你若不照我说的做 我便会用它毁掉你
We need to talk to Senator Bracken.
我们得跟布莱肯议员谈谈
He's in meeting with a donor.
他正在与一位捐赠人会谈
What donor? Where is he?
什么捐赠人 他在哪
He didn't say.
他没有说
Who are you calling?
你要给谁打电♥话♥
Gates?
盖茨吗
Put that phone away or I'm gonna break your friggin' arm.
把电♥话♥放回去 不然我就扭断你的手臂
Javi, we can't let her throw her life away.
哈维尔 我们不能眼睁睁地看她去送死
We don't know she's doing that.
我们还不确定她是否真要那么做
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're the one who said she was gonna kill the guy.
是你说她会直接把那家伙干掉的
Okay, I know. Okay, yes, that's right, but...
好吧 我知道 对 但是...
But she hasn't done that yet, right?
但她还没动手 对吧
Look, you make that call,
如果你打了那通电♥话♥
you're labeling her an assassin.
就给她贴上了杀手的标签
That's a bell you can't unring.
以后想撕也撕不下来了
So let's not make that call, not yet.
所以 暂时先别告诉盖茨吧
All right.
好吧
That's far enough.
就站那儿够了
What do you want, Ms. Beckett?
你想要什么 贝克特女士
The truth.
真♥相♥
Never expect that from a politician.
永远别向政客索要真♥相♥
Besides, if you really had information,
再说 你手上如果真有什么信息
Wouldn't you already know the truth?
你不该早就了解真♥相♥了吗
Roy Montgomery, McCallister,
罗伊·蒙哥马利 麦卡利斯特
John Raglan, my mother--
约翰·拉格兰和我母亲
Everyone that you've ever had killed,
每一个被你杀害的人
I want you to admit to it.
我要你承认你的罪行
Your mother's death was a tragedy...
你母亲的死是个悲剧
and I am deeply sorry for your loss.
我对此深表哀悼
But I can't give you what you want.
但我不能满足你的要求
When I was 14,
我14岁的时候
I got to be friends with this boy in the neighborhood--
与邻家的小男孩成了好朋友
Lamar Dokes. Sweet kid.
他叫拉玛·德克斯 是个很可爱的孩子
I used to help him with his homework after school.
放学后我常常帮他复习功课
Well, one day, he doesn't come to school.
有一天 他没去上学
So I went by his apartment
所以我到他家去看他
And the door was open.
他家的门是敞开的
I walked in
我进去了
And...
然后
I found Lamar lying on his mattress... dead,
我发现拉玛躺在他的床上 死了
His little sister the same way.
他的小妹妹也一样
His mother was in the bedroom.
他母亲在卧室
She had hanged herself.
上吊死了
Now she left a note. She'd lost her job.
她留下一张纸条 说她丢了工作
She was being evicted.
将被驱逐出境
And I thought, how could a woman
当时我就想 一个女人
be so desperate, so without hope,
怎能如此万念俱灰 失去一切希望
that she could crush up pills,
以至于她竟把药片碾碎
put them in hot chocolate,
融进热可可里
and give them to her kids?
喂给自己的孩子喝
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表