Captain, new contact on long-range sensors.
舰长 远程传感器有反应
Creaver battleship closing fast.
克里弗星战舰快速靠近
Demagnify.
缩小
Oracle...
先知
Chances for crew survival if we engage?
如果开战的话船员生存几率有多大
Our weapons systems are disabled.
我们的武器系统已经报废了
The alien vessel has superior firepower.
外星舰队有更先进的武器
Chances of survival... .1%.
存活几率1%
That's a rosy prediction.
这预期值还真乐观
We will live to fight another day.
生存要紧 择日再战
Prepare for flash warp.
准备曲速撤退
Captain Max, lieutenant Chloe
麦克斯舰长 克洛伊上尉
hasn't teleported back from ariel's moon.
还没有从月球瞬移回来
Hold flash warp.
暂停曲速撤退
We're not leaving without her.
我们不能丢下她
But, sir, if we don't warp in time,
但是长官 如果撤退不及时
all of humanity will be lost.
人类就会灭亡
And if we don't wait for lieutenant Chloe,
如果我们不等克洛伊上尉
our humanity will be lost.
我们的人性就会灭亡
Captain, the creavers have fired ion torpedoes.
舰长 克里弗星战舰发射了离子鱼雷
Shields up. Man battle stations.
启动保护盾 准备战斗
Impact in nine seconds.
九秒后击中
Status on lieutenant Chloe.
克洛伊上尉情况如何
She teleported, sir. She's back on our ship.
她瞬移了 长官 回到了战舰上
Initiate flash warp.
启动曲速光
Warping in three, two... One.
启动三 二 一
Warp successful.
成功撤退
Lieutenant Chloe, you're back.
克洛伊上尉 你回来了
And so is my thorian blaster.
我的冲击波枪也回来了
Why?
为什么
I'm with the creavers now.
我已经是克里弗星的一员了
And this ship...
这艘战舰
Is under my command.
现在由我指挥
That was so freakin' cool.
真是太酷了
Thank you for serving under me today
感谢各位今天做我的下属
on the "Nebula-9" fan experience.
参加"星云九号♥"粉丝体验
Please return to the dressing rooms
请回到化妆间
and leave your uniforms with the attendant.
将制♥服♥交给服务员
And may fortune...
愿幸运
guide your journey.
指引你们的航程
Check out the oracle pod.
瞧这个先知舱
Man, the oracle looks so real.
老天 这个先知看起来跟真人一样
I think she is real.
我觉得这就是真人
And I think she's dead.
我觉得她死了
And here you go.
给你
Thanks. I'm your number-one fan.
多谢 我是你的头号♥粉丝
Thanks for coming.
多谢你能来
How far they fall.
粉到什么地步了
All right. Where do you want it?
好了 想签在哪里
Could you sign my chest?
可以签在我的胸口上吗
Wow. That actually got your attention.
哇 居然真的吸引了你的注意
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
You'd know if you'd answer your phone.
如果你接了电♥话♥ 你就会知道了
Listen, if you want your very own signed copy of "Storm Season,"
如果你想要你专属的《斯道姆季节》签名版
I'd be happy to arrange a private signing.
我很乐意安排一个私下签售会
Cap your pen, Castle. There's been a murder here.
套上笔帽 卡塞尔 这里有谋杀案
Here at supernovacon?
新星科幻大会吗
Shiny.
够劲
You gotta admit,
你得承认
this is a genius place to commit a murder.
这里简直是搞谋杀的绝佳场所啊
I mean, you don a costume,
穿上戏服
strike down your intended target,
干掉目标
and then melt into the crowd unseen.
立刻便能融入人群消失
You sound like you've actually thought about this, Castle.
听起来你好像真想过这事啊 卡塞尔
I used to come here a lot.
我以前经常来这里
Alexis and I would come here every year and dress up.
阿丽克西斯和我每年都会盛装前来
You should've seen her,
你应该瞧她的可爱样子
like a little pint-sized princess Leia.
就像个小号♥的莉亚公主
And you were?
你扮什么
Oh, Darth Vader, of course.
当然是黑武士了
So who is our victim?
被害人是谁
Did Doc Ock finally catch up with Spider-Man?
章鱼博士终于抓住了蜘蛛侠吗
Think more tv starship.
想想电视上的飞船
Oh! Um, Borg Attack.
博格人的攻击
Cylon skinjob? Please say number six.
赛昂人 拜托说是六号♥复♥制♥人
Nope. "Nebula-9."
不是 是星云九号♥
Really?
真的假的
I'm sorry. How is "Nebula-9" worthy of all this?
不好意思 "星云九号♥"值得这么折腾吗
I mean, they were canceled over a decade ago
十几年前这剧就被砍了
after 12 episodes, which was 12 episodes too many.
才播了12集 12集都太多了
I thought you would be a fan.
我以为你会是粉丝
I'm a fan of good sci-fi--
我是优秀科幻的粉丝
"Star trek," "Battlestar,"
《星际迷航》《银河战星》
That Joss Whedon show.
乔斯·韦登的剧[指代《萤火虫》 大叔主演的]
But "Nebula-9"? No, no.
但是《星云九号♥》 不行
It's all phony melodrama and lifeless acting.
全是虚假情节加上生硬的演技
Okay, this is a cool ship.
好吧 这艘战舰挺酷的
The show is still lame, but this is a cool ship.
剧很差劲 但是战舰够酷
Yo. Hey.
来啦 嘿
So who's our vic?
被害人是谁
Anabelle Collins. She's, uh, 28.
安娜贝尔·柯林斯 28岁
Looks like she was killed and then stashed in that pod.
看起来是先被杀害 然后被放置在舱里
She's the one who put together this whole "Nebula-9"
她是这次"星云九号♥"
fan experience re-enactment thing.
粉丝体验活动的发起人
An impressive if misguided effort.
道具场景都挺好 可惜主题定错了
With you, bro.
同意 哥们
Give me "Blade Runner"--
来个《银翼杀手》体验嘛
A bleak, dystopian future with sexy replicants.
一个拥有性感复♥制♥人 昏暗反乌托邦式的未来
Right? How about you, Beckett?
对吧 你呢 贝克特
What do you...
你觉得...
Have you found next of kin?
有找到家属吗
Actually on my way to do that.
正打算去
Perlmutter, good to see you.
帕穆特 很高兴见到你
Ah, if only the feeling were mutual.
我可不太高兴见到你
So when was she killed?
知道死亡时间吗
Well, based on liver temp,
鉴于肝脏的温度
last night between 10:00 and 11:00 p.M.
介于昨晚10点到11点
The bigger issue is how she was killed.
更大的问题是 她是如何被杀的
Now I believe death came by way
我相信死因是
of this rather fascinating
心脏处这个
small-diameter puncture to her heart.
小直径的有趣伤口
Stab wound.
刺伤
Oh, Castle, think. How would that explain
卡塞尔 动动脑筋 这如何解释
the first-degree burns on the skin around the wound?
伤口周围的一级烧伤
That could be powder burns from a close-range gunshot.
这可能是近距离枪击造成的烧伤
Yeah, but the burns should have gunpowder stippling,
但烧伤应该有火♥药♥的痕迹
particulates seared into the flesh.
颗粒会被烙进肉里
Not only that, there would be blood spatter.
而且还应该会有溅出的血迹
So what caused the wound?
那到底是什么致伤的呢
No clue.
全无头绪
Never seen anything quite like it.
从没见过这样的伤痕
I should know more once I get her on the slab.
回去验尸之后应该能有些结果
So I just finished taking witnesses' statements.
我刚给目击证人录完口供
Uh, none of these folks knew the victim
他们之中没人认识死者
or were here during the time of death.
也没人在死亡时间段出现在这里过
Yeah, we're gonna have to find witnesses that were.
我们必须找到符合这两项要求的人
Someone must have seen the killer
一定有人见过凶手
entering or leaving the ship last night.
昨晚进入或离开这里
Yeah, but how would we locate them?
但我们该怎么找这些人呢
There's thousands of people here.
这里有几千号♥人在现场
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表