20 square blocks.
20个街区
Okay, coordinate with the feds and Queens P.D.
和联调局以及皇后区的警♥察♥合作
We need to do a street by street search for that van.
我们需要逐条街搜索那辆货车
Plainclothes and unmarked cars only.
只能穿便衣 不能开警车
So I'm sitting by the fountain on the south quad this morning,
我今早坐在南院喷泉边
sipping my macchiato,
啜饮着黑糖玛奇朵
trying to study for a chem quiz,
想复习化学考试时
and I had this...
我心想
I guess it was another freshman moment.
我想这是又一次"新生时刻"
I'm sure eventually I'll become jaded and cynical,
我肯定最终我会变得厌倦 愤世嫉俗
but not today.
可今天还没有
Today I look around, and I see beautiful buildings,
今天我环顾四周 看到漂亮的楼群
I see students who are just like me
我看到学生们和我一样
and nothing like me, and I feel...
却没有共同之处 我感到...
overwhelmed... with all the possibilities,
不知所措 各种各样的可能性中
with how lucky I am to be a part of this
我如此幸运 成为了其中一份子
and... how there's nowhere on earth I'd rather be right now.
这一刻 我是有多不情愿置身别处
Now stand by for a geek alert.
现在准备拉响极客警报
Me and my friend Sara
我和我朋友莎拉
got tickets to go see Dr. Posner speak
有今晚去波蒙特看波斯纳教授
at the Beaumont tonight.
演讲的票
And for those of you who don't know,
你们有些人还不知道吧
Dr. Posner is one of the foremost thinkers on climate change,
波斯纳教授是气候变化研究的专家
a personal hero of mine,
我的心中偶像
and I can't wait to hear... You see? Are you watching?
我等不及要听... 看到吗 你在看吗
what he has to say. Castle,
他的演讲了 卡塞尔
if the kidnappers knew that Alexis and Sara were friends--
如果绑匪知道阿丽克西斯和莎拉是朋友
They did know. They had to know.
他们知道 他们一定知道
They tracked Sara to the hotel from this video.
他们通过这段视频追踪莎拉到了宾馆
Alexis posted it yesterday afternoon at 2:36.
阿丽克西斯昨天下午2点36分上传的视频
The kidnappers must have accessed her web site.
绑匪一定登陆了她的网站
Okay, I'm contacting tech right now.
好 我这就联♥系♥技术部
Have them trace every IP address
让他们追踪下午2点36分之后
that accessed that site 2:36 p.m.
登陆那个网站的每个IP地址
Which might take time, depending on--
这可能需要时间 得看...
What if she doesn't have time?
如果她没时间了呢
Castle, listen to me--
卡塞尔 听我说
Don't.
别
Don't promise me you'll find her unless you can do it,
除非你能找到她 不然别给我打包票
because...
因为
I would never forgive you.
我永远也不会原谅你
Anymore than I'd ever forgive myself.
我更不会原谅我自己
Beckett.
贝克特
We got something.
有发现
What's that? Beckett?
什么发现 贝克特
What's going on?
怎么了
Castle, I gotta go.
卡塞尔 我得走了
I'll call you as soon as I find something, okay?
我一有发现就联♥系♥你 好吗
Beckett, wait.
贝克特 等等
Okay, thanks.
好 谢了
Yeah, I will.
好 我会的
That was L.T. from the precinct.
刚刚跟分局警督通了电♥话♥
He said all he knows is that
他说他只知道
they found the van parked since last night.
他们发现货车从昨晚一直停到现在
Well, Beckett will call you as soon as she has some news.
贝克特一有消息就会联♥系♥你
The van's in Greenpoint.
货车在绿点
She would've gotten there over an hour ago.
她在一小时前就应该到了
The only reason she wouldn't have called--
她还没联♥系♥我的唯一原因是...
Stop it, Richard.
别说了 理查德
We--we don't know that.
别往坏处想
Oh, darling, go to Greenpoint. Go.
亲爱的 去绿点 快去
Go. I can handle things here.
快去 这里我来打理
Castle, what are you doing here?
卡塞尔 你来干什么
The precinct told me that you found the van.
分局的人告诉我你们发现了那辆货车
Why the hell wouldn't you call me?
你为什么不联♥系♥我
'cause we don't know what this is yet.
因为我们还没确定
Castle, please, you don't need to see this, okay?
卡塞尔 拜托 你没必要看这个 好吗
What's in the van? Castle, just please
车里是什么 卡塞尔 拜托别...
What's in the van?!
车里是什么
Oh, Lanie. Whose blood is that?
蕾妮 这是谁的血
Did someone die in there?
有人死在里面吗
Lanie, did she die in there?
蕾妮 她死在车里了吗
Castle, we don't know, okay?
卡塞尔 我们还不确定 好吗
Not yet. Lanie just got here.
还没查明 蕾妮才赶到
What is Alexis' blood type?
阿丽克西斯是什么血型
A-positive.
A型阳性
Okay, just give me a minute.
好 马上就好
Come on. Let's go over here.
快 到这边来
Is it a match?
血型匹配吗
It's B-negative. It's not from your baby.
这是B型阴性 不是你女儿的血
Oh, god. Thank you.
天呐 谢谢
I'm right there with you, honey.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I gotta go let Agent Harris know.
我得去告诉哈里斯探员
So she's safe. She's here somewhere, right?
那她安全了 她就在这里某个地方 对吗
She's gotta be around here somewhere?
她肯定就在附近
She was.
现在不在了
Castle, there was a blood trail
卡塞尔 从车上留下的血迹
that led from the van, and it stopped.
一路下来中断了
We think that the kidnappers changed cars.
我们认为绑匪换了车
Whose van is it?
谁的车
It was stolen a week ago.
一周前就失窃了
Any fingerprints?
有指纹吗
C.S.U. is looking.
鉴证组在找
We've got uniforms canvassing the area.
警员们已经在排查这片区域了
Castle, listen, if there is a lead,
卡塞尔 听着 如果有线索
we are gonna find it.
我们会找到的
Beckett.
贝克特
I'll be right back. Okay?
我去去就回 好吗
Mr. And Mrs. El-Masri, I need to speak to you for a moment.
艾尔玛夫妇 我得和你们谈谈
We're absolutely positive.
我们相当肯定
We tested the blood twice just to be sure.
我们验了两遍血以确保准确性
The blood, it's not from Sara.
那血不是莎拉的
And not Alexis either.
也不是阿丽克西斯的
Then there's hope.
那就还有希望
Yeah.
对
I-I regret that your daughter was drawn into this.
你女儿也牵扯了进来 很遗憾
What is it exactly they've been drawn into?
他们到底被牵扯进了什么事
I wish I knew.
我要知道就好了
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara, are you okay?
莎拉 你还好吗
I think.
我想是的
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait. The speech. The hotel.
等等 那场讲座 酒店
We left the hotel and then that guy,
我们离开了酒店 然后那个人
He forced us into a van
他把我们拖进一辆货车
and... it's all a bit of a blur.
我脑子里一片混沌
I think we were drugged.
我想我们是被下药了
We still have our clothes on.
我们还穿着衣服
At least that's a good sign.
至少这是个好兆头
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
My parents warned me about this
从我进寄宿学校开始
since they first sent me to boarding school.
他们就一直警告我
They even made me sit through a lecture on kidnapping
他们甚至强迫我听了一场
from the head of corporate security.
企业安保负责人关于绑♥架♥的讲座
Wait. Why would somebody kidnap you?
等等 为什么会有人绑♥架♥你
My father's crazy rich.
我父亲很富有
Well, the good news is, is that he'll pay the ransom.
好的一面是 他付得起赎金
I mean, that's what this must be, right?
这就是他绑♥架♥我们的目的 对吧
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表