I'll tell you something, if I'm her,
我告诉你 如果我是她
I sit in there shuffling papers till whoever it is
我就在这坐着 捣腾书面文件
puts a bullet in Bracken's head.
直到那家伙把布莱肯的脑瓜打开花
No, you wouldn't,
不 你不会的
'cause that would make you no better than he is.
因为那会使你变成和他一样
The guy murdered Beckett's mother,
他杀了贝克特的母亲
Captain Montgomery,
蒙哥马利警监
who knows who else.
谁知道还有什么人
Bracken's got it coming to him, so I say, let it come.
布莱肯罪有应得 就让老天惩罚他吧
Mayor's asking for an update. What's the latest?
市长问有什么新情况 有吗
The serial number on that rifle
来♥福♥枪♥上的序列号♥领我们找到了
led us to a hunting store in Paterson, New Jersey.
一家新泽西州佩特森市的打猎用品店
The owner IDed our susppect from the sketch.
店主根据画像确认了嫌犯来过
The paperwork indicates that several firearms were purchased,
店里的记录指出他还购买♥♥了其它一些枪♥支♥
but the name and address are all bogus.
但他留下的姓名和地址都是假的
Okay, take a few units to canvass the area near the store
领几个人去排查商店周围的区域
and take the sketch of our suspect.
记得带着疑犯画像
All right.
好的
Detective Esposito.
埃斯波西托警探
Any word from CSU? Yes, sir.
鉴证组有新消息吗 有 长官
They discovered part of a receipt
他们在行李袋里发现了
with a smudge on it in the duffel bag.
一小块脏兮兮的收据
They're trying to get a partial print off of that.
正在想办法提取部分指纹
Now there's no point of sale on the receipt,
虽然收据上没写销♥售♥点
but the SKU number matched that hat.
不过上面的库存检索码和这顶帽子的一样
The manufacturer's sending over
制♥造♥商把三州地区的经销网点
a list of outlets in the Tristate area,
发过来了
but there's over 200 locations.
但有200多个
Focus on the ones in Jersey first.
先重点排查新泽西的店
24 hours before Bracken speaks--
离布莱肯演讲还有24小时
maybe Beckett will have better luck with those threat letters.
也许贝克特在恐吓信里能有什么发现
Man, these people need to get a life.
老天 这些人真该过过正常的生活
Most of these guys, it seems their only companionship
看起来这些人唯一的伙伴是
is the space alien that talks to them through their microwave.
只能用微波跟他们交流的外星人
Yeah, well, there's a lot of lonely and confused people out there.
这世上有很多孤独而困惑的人
But so far, none of the letters
目前为止 没有一封信的笔迹
match the handwriting in our suspect's notebook.
和嫌疑人笔记本上的相同
Considering what he's capable of,
凭着布莱肯的能力
you would think Bracken would have more formidable enemies.
你不觉得他的敌人会更"高级"一点吗
Oh, obviously, you never saw the letter that I sent him.
显然你还没看见我写给他的信
No, I did, actually. I liked the way you, uh,
事实上 我看见了 我喜欢你那种写法
dotted the "I" on "Kill" with a little heart.
把"杀"上面的叉画成了一颗小心心
It was a nice touch.
手法很赞
Well, I was trying to give it a personal feel.
我想呈现私人恩怨的感觉
Well done.
干得好
So we're really not gonna talk about this?
我们真的不需要谈谈吗
I mean, Castle, what is there to talk about?
卡塞尔 有什么好谈的
Honestly? Practically everything.
说实话吗 所有事都需要谈
Which is why all I can do is treat it like another case,
正因如此 我能做的就是客观
'cause that's what it is. It's...
因为它就是平常案子
just like any other case.
和其他案子一样
You're tired, Castle.
你累了 卡塞尔
Why don't you go get some rest?
不如你去休息吧
No, no, no, I can stay if you like.
不不不 如果你想 我就陪着你
No, come on. Go.
不用了 回去吧
I'll call you if I need anything, okay?
需要什么我会打给你 好吗
You really are remarkable, you know that?
你真的很厉害
I'm working on this case
我现在办的案子
where I need to find a suspect,
在找嫌疑犯
and I came across a piece of evidence.
我发现了一个证据
It's a letter that he wrote.
嫌疑人写的信
And there's no address, there's no name,
没写地址 也没署名
just a postmark from New Jersey.
只有新泽西的邮戳
And I know in my gut that this is our big break.
我深知这就是我们的突破口
One way or another, it's gonna lead us straight to him.
无论怎样 我们都会找到他
Yet, here you are talking to me.
但是你现在却来找我
If we find this suspect, then someone worse,
如果找到这个嫌犯 那么一个坏人
much worse, is going to escape justice.
大坏人就会逃脱正义的制裁
I take it no one else knows about the letter.
我猜没有其他人知道信的事
No, not yet.
是 目前还没有
Well, as a police officer,
作为一名警官
you must have faced similar dilemmas.
你以前一定也碰过这种难题
Yeah.
是啊
Why is this time different?
这次有什么特殊的地方
Because this time, it feels like there's no right choice.
因为这次 感觉没有正确的选择
Maybe the right choice
也许正确的选择
is the one you can live with.
就是你能接受的那个
Hey, you guys seen Beckett?
你们看见贝克特了吗
No. Uh, not since last night.
没有 昨晚之后就没见过了
We thought she was with you.
我们还以为她和你在一起
No, I tried her a couple of times this morning,
没有 我今早打给她好几次
but she wasn't picking up.
她都没接
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yo. I'm trying to get through
我正在联♥系♥
this list of stores that sell the baseball caps.
那些卖♥♥棒球帽的店
Half of 'em aren't even open yet.
一半的店还没开门
What about you?
你那边怎么样
Nada. The canvass around the gun store turned up empty.
啥都没有 枪的调查没有任何进展
You guys, where are we on the suspect?
伙计们 嫌疑犯查的怎么样了
Nowhere.
不怎么样
And Senator Bracken speaks in less than ten hours.
而且布莱肯议员还有不到10小时就要演讲了
You find anything in those letters?
恐吓信那边有收获吗
Uh, no. Nothing significant.
没什么 没有重要发现
You doing all right?
你还好吗
I need a second.
等下再说
You guys...
伙计们
There's something that I I just heard back from C.S.U.
我刚知道一件事 我刚从鉴证组得到
on that receipt from the duffel bag.
行李袋中收据的检验结果
They get a print off that smudge?
他们在污渍上面提取到指纹了吗
No, but it contained traces of
没有 但是里面含有
synthetic motor oil and brake pad residue.
汽车引擎用油和刹车片残留物
Sounds like our guy's a mechanic.
听起来这人是个修车的
So then maybe he was shopping for
所以他可能就是在修理站附近
the rifle near work.
买♥♥了来♥福♥枪♥
Where's that store again?
那家店在哪里来着
Paterson, just off the highway.
帕特森城 一下高速就是
It's a place to start.
就从那里开始调查
All right, I'm gonna get you guys addresses on your way.
你们先去 我马上发地址给你们
I'll compile a list of every service station
我会把方圆五英里之内的服务站
within a 5-mile radius,
制成一个表格
And we'll expand from there.
我们以那为中心散开调查
Were you gonna say something?
你不是要说什么吗
No. We're past it.
不了 没时间说了
Who knew Paterson had so many service stations, huh?
谁能想到帕特森城会有这么多服务站
I'm pretty sure we left Paterson
我确定在倒数第五个店的时候
five shops ago.
我们就出帕特森城了
Ugh. Back in 20 minutes.
20分钟后回来
Well, we don't have 20 minutes to waste.
我们可不能在这干等20分钟
Let's move on to the next on. We'll circle back around.
先去下一家吧 一会再绕回来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
Hey, look on top of the counter.
你看柜台上
They sell those hats here.
他们在卖♥♥这种帽子
Open up! Police business!
开门 警♥察♥办案
All right! I'm coming! Relax.
好了 我来了 别敲了
Don't break my glass.
别把玻璃打破了
Yeah, I see it.
我看见你们了
What? How you doing?
什么事 你好
NYPD. You know this guy?
我们是纽约警♥察♥ 你认识这个人吗
Maybe.
眼熟
He looks like one of my mechanics.
他看上去像是我的一位技师
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表