to see if Beckett's back with her old flame Sorenson.
看看贝克特是不是和老情人索伦森复合了
Why?
怎么了
The flight manifest for Tuesday--
周二的货单中
it includes a guest.
还顺道送了个客人
Someone else was with him.
有人和他在一起
All right, I'm on sorenson. You go get helicopter boy.
好吧 我查索伦森 你查直升机小子
So I got a ride on Franklin's helicopter.
我就坐了次富兰克林的直升机
So what?
怎么了
That doesn't prove my client was trafficking drugs with him.
这也无法证明我的委托人一起运毒
True. These do.
是 但是这些能证明
Signed affidavits from the meth lab workers
制毒厂工人的签字申请
that you picked up product every Tuesday, Lerner.
说明你每周二都去提货 勒纳
You went from making bank to making crank.
你从银行业转行到制毒业
I didn't kill Franklin.
我没杀富兰克林
A-and Chief Brady already confirmed my alibi
而且布雷迪警长已经证实了我在汉普顿的
In the Hamptons.
不在场证明
Well, maybe you hired someone to kill him.
没准你雇凶杀人
See, I think you never got over your grudge against Franklin.
我觉得你一直对富兰克林怀恨在心
I think that you partnered with him,
我认为你和他合伙
but you always planned to knock him off
但你却一直打算将他赶走
and take over the business. Am I getting close?
然后接手全部生意 我说得对吗
Yeah, yeah, you're close, but you just got the wrong guy.
对 对 你说得很对 但是你搞错人了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just last week, Franklin was complaining about a local.
就在上周 富兰克林在抱怨一个当地人
A local drug dealer?
当地毒贩吗
Yes. Seems he didn't appreciate us moving in on his business.
没错 似乎他对我们抢他生意很不满意
Who? Give me a name.
谁 说出名字
I don't know a name,
我不知道名字
but Franklin seemed really spooked.
但是富兰克林很怕他
What else did he tell you about him?
他还跟你说了什么
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多
Everything else I told to Brady and his two consultants.
其他一切我都告诉了布雷迪和他的两个顾问
Two consultants?
两个顾问
Yeah, yeah, the writer Castle and his girlfriend.
是啊 那个作家卡塞尔和他的女朋友
Girlfriend? Wh-wh-what do you mean, girlfriend?
女朋友 你说什么女朋友
What does that matter?
这很重要吗
Hey! Hey! I'll ask the questions here, pal.
伙计 在这里只有我能问问题
Are you telling me that Richard Castle
你是说理查德·卡塞尔在审问时
brought his girlfriend in your interrogation?
带着他的女朋友吗
Yeah.
是啊
What was her name?
她叫什么
I don't remember.
我不记得
Well, then describe her.
那描述一下
Describe her, Lerner! Now!
勒纳 描述一下她 快点
Okay! Tall, uh, uh, medium length hair.
好吧 高高的 中长发
What's this about?
这是要干嘛
What color? G-give me a hair color.
什么颜色 头发什么颜色
Uh, uh, brown.
棕色
Brown. Brown eyes, too, I think. Really pretty.
棕色 我想眼睛也是棕色 很漂亮
Body type?
体型呢
Awesome. I mean, awesome.
棒极了 真的棒极了
She was, like, thin, gorge-- she was hot.
她 苗条 美死了... 她很热辣
She was really hot.
非常热辣
Kate!
凯特
Name was Kate!
名叫凯特
Son of a...
混...
You were right, Castle.
你是对的 卡塞尔
Franklin was using his helicopter
富兰克林利用自己的直升飞机
to move meth to the Hamptons.
将毒品运到汉普顿
Looks like you blew this case wide open.
看起来你让案子有了大进展
Guess you can get back to your writing now, huh?
我想现在你又能重新专注写作了吧
Well, there's still the matter of finding out who the killer is.
还是要找出到底凶手是谁
Yeah, well, I think Brady knows what he has to do.
是的 我觉得布雷迪知道自己要做什么
I already told him to look for a local drug dealer
我已经告诉他去找一个当地毒贩
who would've been feeling squeezed
会因富兰克林的扩张计划
by Franklin's expanding operation.
受到排挤
Well, that's a great theory. Nice work.
这个想法不错 干得漂亮
Oh, thanks, but, uh,
谢了 不过
it's not my theory.
这不是我的理论
Aaron Lerner gave it up
今天早上我审讯
when I interrogated him this morning.
阿伦·勒纳的时候 他提出的
Aaron lerner? Aar--uh...
阿伦·勒纳
So you interrogated Aaron Lerner, too?
你也审讯过阿伦·勒纳了
Yeah, he's back in the city.
是的 他回来了
Turns out he was Franklin's partner in crime.
而且他还是富兰克林的犯罪同伙
Wow. What do you know?
你了解了什么
Castle, not good.
卡塞尔 不好了
I know. Relax.
知道 别紧张
Relax? How can I relax?
别紧张 我怎么能不紧张
You still there, Castle?
卡塞尔 你在听吗
Yeah. Still here.
在的 还在
Uh, what else did Aaron Lerner say?
阿伦·勒纳还说了什么
Did he say anything else about... Anything else?
他有没有什么有关... 说些其他的
Oh, you know, the usual.
你懂的 和平时一样
"I didn't do it,
"不是我♥干♥的
you got the wrong guy."
你们抓错人了"
I'm pretty sure he told me everything he knows. Everything?
他把知道的一切都告诉我了 一切
Everything, huh?
一切吗
That's good.
很好
Yeah.
是啊
Good luck with the writing.
写作顺利
Thanks.
谢谢
Chief Brady. What did I do now?
布雷迪警长 我做了什么吗
Nothing.
没什么
Uh, I just wanted to let you know,
我只是想告诉你们
I talked to detective Ryan.
我和莱恩警探通过电♥话♥了
Really? So... What did he say?
真的吗 那么 他说了什么
Well, he got us on to the idea of a local drug dealer.
他让我们去查查一个当地的毒贩
So we talked to Mcmurray-- the meth addict from the beach--
所以我们找海滩边吸毒男麦克莫瑞谈了谈
And he coughed up the name of the local supplier of meth.
他抖出了当地毒品的供应者
Marty Bentley.
马蒂·本特利
The marina operator?
那个码头运营商
Yeah, but that makes sense.
对 但这样说得通
I mean, he would know aaron lerner's schedule
这样他就知道阿伦·勒纳的安排
and when he could take the boat out.
知道他什么时候出航
Right.
没错
So we got a warrant to search his apartment
所以我们申请了搜查令去搜查他家
and found the burner cell phone that sent the text
找到了给富兰克林发短♥信♥叫他去码头的
summoning Franklin to the marina.
一次性手♥机♥
Good.
很好
Well, that's great. Congrats.
很好 恭喜了
Thanks. Hey, I couldn't have done it without the two of you
谢了 如果没有你们和你们在纽约的资源
and your resources in New York.
我没法破了这个案子
Um... I'd be honored if you came to the arrest.
如果你们能一起去逮捕他 我会很荣幸的
No.
不去
Well, how can we say no?
我们怎么能说不呢
Police! Down! Get down!
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
So chief Brady's first time pulling his gun.
布雷迪警长第一次掏枪
Oh, Castle. Maybe I should go in there.
卡塞尔 也许我该进去
You don't have a gun.
你没带枪
Yeah, but that never stops you.
是啊 不过你也总是不带枪乱闯
Well, I'm lucky.
我很幸运
We got him.
我们抓到他了
Cabin secured.
船舱安全了
Nice one, chief Brady.
布雷迪警长 干得漂亮
Thank you, detective. Yeah.
谢谢你 探长 不客气
Just like out of one of your books, huh, Castle?
感觉和你书中的故事一样吧 卡塞尔
Yeah. Uh, marina owner with side meth business
对 码头运营商兼♥职♥毒贩
kills competition.
杀死竞争对手
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表