Honey, what is that?
亲爱的 那是什么
Found it.
找到了
Dad, you should toss that. It's getting kind of gross.
爸 扔了吧 怪恶心的
Toss cookie angel? No way.
扔掉饼干天使 才不呢
You made this for me in first grade...
这是你一年级时做了送我的
With your chubby little hands.
用你那胖乎乎的小手
Darling, could you pick me up
亲爱的 麻烦再帮我
an extra bottle of aquavit for our glogg?
拿一瓶烈酒做圣诞甜酒
An extra bottle of 100 proof?
再来瓶烈酒
You're not tampering with our sacred holiday recipe?
你不是在篡改咱们神圣的圣诞甜酒配方吧
No, no, no. I'm just gonna make an extra-large batch
不是 我只是多做一大份
to take with me christmas eve caroling.
在平安夜唱颂歌♥时带上
Oh, it'll be after our christmas dinner.
当然 是在我们吃完平安夜晚餐后
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
But it's christmas eve. That's when we open the gifts.
但那是平安夜啊 是我们拆礼物的时候
Well, maybe we can open them in the morning.
圣诞节早上拆也可以啊
In the morning? Mornings are for stockings.
早上 早上是长袜惊喜的时间
Well, I-I think--
我想
I think what Alexis is trying to say
我想阿丽克西斯是想说
is that she has other plans, too.
她也另有安排了
Just with a couple of friends. It's...
只是和朋友们一起 只是...
What friends? What plans?
什么朋友 什么安排
What is happening to our family tradition?
那我们的家族传统怎么办
Dad, I think you're kind of overreacting.
爸 我觉得你的反应有点夸张
I am not overreacting.
我没有反应夸张
It's--its one night out of the year.
一年就这么一天
Is it too much to ask to stick to the program?
要求按传统来很过分吗
Maybe your program should evolve a little.
也许你的传统应该变通下
It is evolving. I invited you, didn't I?
有变通啊 我不是邀请了你吗
You are still coming, right?
你会来吧
Uh, ye--I mean, if I don't have to work.
来 只要我不用工作
But look, okay. No presents, remember?
但听着 不送礼物 知道吗
We promised. It's just--
我们说好的 只是
It's a little too stressful this first year.
这是我们在一起后第一个圣诞 有点压力
No presents.
不送礼物
I'm flexible.
我这人很灵活的
There are certain aspects to this that are time honored--
圣诞节的有些精髓是经过时间考验的
The...the heart..
那种心情
The beating heart behind the christmas holidays.
圣诞节带来的那种心跳加速的感觉
And now Santa is dead?
现在连圣诞老人都挂了吗
When will it end?
有没有搞错啊
Hate to break it to you, Castle,
不想打破你的美梦 卡塞尔
but there is no Santa.
不过圣诞老人是不存在的
Well, not anymore.
不再存在了
You gotta admit, with that beard and that belly,
你得承认 那一脸胡须加大肚腩
he looks like the real deal.
这位圣诞老人还挺货真价实的
If by "The real deal," you mean
如果说"货真价实"是指
an overweight man in a red suit
一位穿着红衣的体重超标人士
who was hopefully carrying I.D.
希望他带着身份证
Yeah.
带着呢
Along with lots of candy canes wrappers.
还有许多拐杖糖的包装纸
Though I don't think that I.D. of his
不过我觉得他的身份证
is gonna do you much good.
对你没什么帮助
"Kris Kringle." Address...north pole?
姓名"圣诞老人" 地址"北极"
That's cute.
真可爱
Maybe he's the real Santa,
也许他真的是圣诞老人
like in "Miracle on 34th street."
就像电影《34街的奇迹》
Yeah, but with no happy ending.
是啊 只可惜不是快乐大结局
This Santa fell out of the sky around 9:30.
这位圣诞老人在9点半左右从天上掉下来
From an aircraft?
从飞机上吗
Maybe, but it wasn't a commercial plane,
有可能 但不是民航
I can tell you that.
这点可以肯定
With a fall from high altitude,
如果从高空跌落
we'd see severe frostbite on his eyes and his face.
眼睛和面部会出现冻伤
Hey. So I just talked with the family.
我问过那家人了
They didn't see or hear any planes overhead.
他们没看到也没听到有飞机飞过
That doesn't make any sense.
这样说不通
He had to have fallen from somewhere.
他肯定是从哪里掉下来的
I'm sorry.
打扰下
Are we overlooking the obvious here?
这么明显大家没看到吗
He hit some turbulence, slipped out of his sleigh,
他遭遇了气流 从雪橇上滑落
and fell to his doom.
就此丧命
Santa... lying there dead.
圣诞老人 死在了那里
You gotta ask yourself, what kind of world do we live in?
禁不住问自己 我们活在怎样的世界啊
A world in which there is no Santa
活在不存在圣诞老人的世界
and people don't fall out of nowhere.
而且人不会凭空从空中掉落
Can you check with air traffic control
麻烦你去查下飞行管制中心
and find out what flights were in the area?
看看这地区有什么飞机经过
Sure. Bah humbug.
好的 去他的圣诞节
So was the fall cause of death?
是摔死的吗
It looks like it, but I won't know for sure
看起来是的 但只有送回
until I get him back to the morgue.
验尸房♥才知道具体情况
Well, Santa or no, he sure is committed.
无论是不是圣诞老人 他都很投入
And you're saying there's nothing in his wallet
你说他的钱包是空的
that indicates a break in character? Nope.
没东西鉴定他的身份 是的
Except for these boots.
除了这双靴子
They are definitely not from the north pole.
肯定不是北极的
They're custom made from a leather shop in Queens.
这是皇后区一家皮鞋店定做的
Got a pair of motorcycle boots there.
我曾经定做过摩托车靴子
Hopefully they'll have a record of who this man is.
希望他们有记录可以鉴定他的身份
Hey. So I heard from air traffic control
飞行管制中心回信了
but you're not gonna like the news.
但结果你肯定不爱听
They have no record of anyone flying over the park
被害人落地时 中心没有记录
during the time our guy hit the ground.
有飞机飞过公园
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
Santa had his sleigh in stealth mode.
圣诞老人的雪橇进入了隐形模式
No. I mean, after 9/11, how is it possible
不 我是说911之后 怎么可能
that someone can just fly over Manhattan?
有人能飞过曼哈顿
Sightseeing choppers do it all the time.
观光直升机一直在飞
There was this one time, I took a midnight loop
有一次 我在午夜绕着
around the statue of liberty with this latin...
自♥由♥女神像兜了一圈 同行的是一位拉丁
Publisher.
出版商
No, he's right.
他说的对
There's Manhattan flight corridor
曼哈顿飞行管制中心
which doesn't require you to radio in
不要求上报飞行
if you stay under 1,300 feet.
只要高度在1300英尺以下就可以
My mother-in-law is a licensed pilot,
我婆婆是持牌飞行员
as she keeps reminding me.
她一再提醒我这点
Part of a larger effort to make me feel inferior.
很大程度上让我感觉自己很挫
I'm sorry. Did I just say that out loud?
抱歉 刚才这句我有说出声吗
Sounds like she's staying with you, Captain?
听起来她和你住一起 警监
One day soon, your in-laws will visit, too,
很快会有一天 你的岳父母也会来
And when they do,
他们来了后
think hotel.
住酒店才是明智的
Lord, I hate the holidays.
上帝啊 我讨厌过节
Yet another quality she has in common with the Grinch.
她和圣诞怪杰又有了一处共同特质
So if we don't know where our Santa fell from,
如果不知道圣诞老人是从哪里落下的
do we at least know who he is?
至少知道他是谁了吧
Well, hopefully we will soon.
希望很快知道
Unis rousted the owner of that boot store in Queens.
警员已经通知了皇后区靴店的老板
They're getting him to open up the shop and check his invoices.
让他开了店查发♥票♥记录
Lanie's got something for us.
蕾妮那边有消息
Can you keep us posted on the boots? Yeah.
靴子有消息了就告诉我 好的
You're taking this one kinda hard, bro.
这案子让你很难受啊 兄弟
He's a symbol of childhood innocence.
他是纯真童年的象征
Makes me wonder what this means for the future.
让我琢磨这对未来意味着什么
It means there's gonna be one less guy dressed up as Santa.
意味着少了一个打扮成圣诞老人的人
Hey, so, uh, we're coming up on christmas eve.
嘿 平安夜快到了
We gonna keep the tradition going?
今年继续照传统吗
You, me, a six-pack, madden on the big screen?
兄弟两个 六罐啤酒 对着电视彻夜狂欢
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表