剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
她要是没结婚怎么会怀孕
How did she become with child if she is not married?
我不知道 但我会搞清楚的
I do not know, but I will find out.
一定要搞清楚
You must.
不然怎么确保这种事不会发生在我们身上
Otherwise, how can we make sure it never happens to us?
我们还有更高的追求
We have accomplishments to acquire.
两支舞 跟一位公爵
Two dances? With a duke?
他完全被你姐姐迷住了
He was quite taken with your sister, Hyacinth.
因此 昨晚整个派对的目光都在达芙妮身上
The entire party was, for that matter. All eyes were on Daphne.
-起码吃点吐司吧 亲爱的 -我不饿 妈妈
- At least enjoy some toast, dearest. - I am not hungry, Mama.
你确定整个派对的人
Are you certain the entire party
不是盯着她裙子的裂缝吗
was not simply eyeing a tear in her dress?
或是她在舞台上跳错了步子
Or a misstep she took on the dance floor?
我确实好奇 达芙妮
I do wonder, Daphne,
下次克劳福德舞会我们还能看到公爵跟你跳舞吗
might we count on the duke at the Crawford ball?
我觉得很有可能
I should think it a fair chance.
那周五的拉姆斯伯里舞会呢
What about the Ramsbury ball, Friday?
-还有盛大野餐 -到时候就知道了 妈妈
- And what about the grand picnic? - We shall see, Mama.
小弗也太可怜了
How terrible for Fran
整个季度都得在外面
that she'll be off practicing pianoforte
跟着温妮姨妈练钢琴
with Aunt Winnie all season
错过达芙妮跟公爵的订婚
and miss Daphne's engagement to the duke.
弗朗西斯卡已经去巴斯了吗
Did Francesca leave for Bath already?
一位小姐如何才能怀孕
How does a lady come to be with child?
-埃洛伊丝 瞎问什么呢 -我以为必须得先结婚
- Eloise, what a question! -I thought one needed to be married.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
显然这并不是必需条件
Apparently, it's not even a requirement.
埃洛伊丝 够了
Eloise, that is more than enough.
达芙妮 你弹得真好 请继续
Daphne, please, you were playing so lovely. Please, do go on.
-看来你们俩都知道了 -别看我
- I take it the two of you know? - Do not look at me.
你去过农场吗 小埃
Have you ever visited a farm, El?
希望你俩不是在鼓励不正当的话题
I hope you are not encouraging improper topics of conversation.
没有的事 母亲
Not at all, Mother.
事实上 我们只是要去...
In fact, we were just heading off to...
把家伙拿出来
take our sticks out.
-科林·布里奇顿 -来一轮击剑练习
- Colin Bridgerton! - A round of fencing.
-小姐 洪堡德来了 -洪堡德来了
- Miss? Humboldt is coming. - Humboldt is coming?
-洪堡德 -他来干什么
- Humboldt? - Why is Humboldt coming?
是有人来了吗 洪堡德
Has someone arrived, Humboldt?
有达芙妮小姐的追求者 妈妈
Callers for Miss Daphne, ma'am.
可...公爵 你已经有追求者了 亲爱的
But... the duke. You already have a caller, dearest.
那看来现在有更多了
Well, I suppose now I have more.
什么情况
What is happening?
借过
Coming through!
之前你说今早要带我见你的家人...
When you said you will be taking me to your family this morning...
让开
Move!
...我以为只有我一个人
...I expected to be the only one present!
为了今天我特意穿了丝缎短裤
I wore my satin knee breeches for the occasion!
赶紧给我让开
Out of my way at once!
天啊
Dear God!
我要跟我未来的...
I shall speak to my soon-to-be--
不行 巴布鲁克勋爵 你得走了
No, Lord Berbrooke, you must go.
你说过你希望此事尽快敲定
You said you wanted this handled quickly.
-你跟我保证过 -我也有意信守承诺
- You gave me your word. - I intend to keep it.
你是唯一一个求婚的
You're the only man who proposed,
所以也是我唯一考虑过的
therefore the only one I considered.
这没什么 只是有点误会
This is nothing more than a terrible confusion.
现在你得先离开 跟其他人一起
For now, you must go, along with everyone else.
我想知道到底发生了什么
I should like to know what is going on.
我也想知道
I would like to know the very same.
也许我们该先问问
Perhaps we might begin with why
你为什么要破坏这样一个美好的早上
you chose to interrupt such an exquisite morning.
因为她已经订婚了
Because she is already engaged to be married.
公爵已经向你求婚了
The duke has already asked for your hand?
我没订婚 妈妈
I am not engaged, Mama.
有人正式向我求过婚吗 没有
Has anyone truly proposed to me? No.
我向别人求过婚吗 应该没有
Have I proposed to anyone else? I do not believe I have.
-别不尊重人 妹妹 -不尊重人
- Do not be disrespectful, sister. - Disrespectful?
我想不出比答应把我嫁给奈杰尔·巴布鲁克
I cannot imagine a greater show of disrespect
更不尊重人的事了
than promising me to Nigel Berbrooke.
安东尼 告诉我你没有
Anthony, tell me you did not.
他是个合适的选择 我调查过他的家世
He's a fine choice. I looked into him.
你答应把你妹妹嫁给那人
You promised your sister to that man?
-显然还不够 -什么
- Not well enough, apparently. - What?
无所谓了
Does not matter.
我现在有很多选择了 我不需要...
I now have many choices indeed. I do not need--
你有追求者 但你没有最重要的东西 求婚
You have suitors. You do not have what matters: proposals.
当然 除了巴布鲁克勋爵
Except, of course, from Lord Berbrooke.
他眼睛是怎么回事 也太畸形了
Whatever happened to his eye? It's quite grotesque.
达芙妮已经吸引了一位公爵 安东尼
Daphne has charmed a duke, Anthony.
你得明白这让一切都不一样了
You must know that changes everything.
拜托别告诉我你这小反叛跟黑斯廷斯有关
Please do not tell me this rebellion is to do with Hastings.
他们在恋爱
They are courting.
他们只是在一次舞会上一起跳了几次舞
They've danced a couple of times together at a ball.
科林也跟佩妮洛普·费瑟英顿跳舞了
Colin has done the same with Penelope Featherington.
这并不能说明...
It does not signify--
他们今早还出去散步了
They promenaded this morning,
他今天还让人给我们俩都送了花
and he sent flowers today to both of us.
很贵的花
Expensive ones.
公爵不是个认真的追求者
The duke is not a serious suitor.
他不会结婚的
He will never marry.
我跟他从小就认识了
I have known him since we were boys.
他不是故意逞能 或否认现实 也不成熟
It is not bravado, or denial, or even immaturity.
在我看来就是
It appears that way to me.
我绝不嫁给奈杰尔·巴布鲁克
I will not marry Nigel Berbrooke.
我是为你的最大利益着想 妹妹
I have acted in your best interests, sister.
总有一天你会明白的
One day, you will understand.
总有一天 你会无比感激我
One day, you will be most appreciative.
与巴布鲁克的婚约会尽快订立
The contract to Berbrooke will be drawn up,
你要嫁给他
and you shall marry him.
-妈妈 -别担心 亲爱的
- Mama... - You need not worry, dearest.
一旦巴布鲁克勋爵看到
Once Lord Berbrooke witnesses
公爵对你是认真的
the seriousness of the duke's intentions,
他将别无选择 只能退出
he will have no choice but to retreat.
巴布鲁克也许不会尊重女人的选择
Lord Berbrooke may not respect a woman's choice,
但他必然会尊重男人的
but he certainly will respect a man's.
而且 如果公爵不是认真的
Well, and if the duke is not... serious,
我还可以选别人
I shall have others.
达芙妮 我看到了
Daphne, I saw the way
你俩昨晚互看彼此的眼神
the two of you looked at each other last night
还有今早
and this morning.
没有别人了
There are no others.
最终只会是公爵
There is only the duke.
你真的和布里奇顿家的姑娘跳舞了吗
Did you truly dance with the Bridgerton girl?
而且是两次
Twice?
再提醒我一次 你为什么是第一个
Remind me again why you were the first person
我回来后想要重新认识的人
I chose to reacquaint myself with upon my return to town.
承认吧 朋友
Admit it, friend.
你想我了
You missed me.
-能说句话吗 -几句都行 布里奇顿
- Might I have a word? - Have as many as you like, Bridgerton.
是你下来呢 还是我得上去
You'll come down here, or must I come up there?
今天 我的拳头已经
My fists have taken enough
锤够你的脸了 公爵大人
pounding from your chin today, Your Dukeship.
怎么了 什么事这么着急
Well? What seems to be so urgent?
我想知道 昨晚和今天早晨
I'd like to know what was going through your head
你的脑子里到底在想什么
last night and this morning.
你得说得再具体一点
You have to be more precise.
我的头脑这么灵活 想的事情可多了
A great deal goes on in a mind as quick as mine.
你是在追求我的妹妹吗
Are you courting my sister?
-我不能追求你的妹妹吗 -不能
- Should I not be courting your sister? - No.
我能想出无数个理由告诉你
And I can think of dozens of reasons why,
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表