剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
I have pin money...
很多钱
a great deal of it.
抱歉
Apologies.
大人
My lord...
等我一下 亲爱的 我马上回楼上去
Give me a moment, my love, and I shall return upstairs.
我想过今晚和你一起去
I thought about coming with you tonight.
我幻想着自己挽着你的手
I envisioned myself on your arm...
整晚都与你共舞
dancing the entire night away.
但我也只能允许自己想象了
But my imagination was the furthest I could allow myself to go.
-西耶娜 你在干什么 -我在干什么
- Siena, what are you doing? - What am I doing?
我在...
What am I--
我在做我一直做的事情
I am doing the very thing I have always done.
我在照顾自己
I am looking out for myself.
我在确保自己的未来
I am ensuring my own future.
因为我知道
Because I know...
在我内心深处
in my heart...
我知道没有其他人能照顾我
I know that there is no one else who ever will.
我试了
I tried.
你必须知道 我...
You must know, I...
我试了
I tried.
我只知道你迷失了方向
What I know is that you are lost.
而且我不能任凭你带着我一起随波逐流
And I cannot allow you to set me adrift as well.
你得放我走了
You need to let me go.
-我知道我对你很不公平 -放手吧
- I know I have been unfair-- - Let me go.
我现在很自在
I am comfortable.
也很满足
I am content.
楼上的那位绅士
That gentleman upstairs...
他能看到我真实的样子
he sees me for who I am.
和你不一样 他不想让我穿上滑稽的礼服
Unlike you, he does not wish for me to don some ridiculous gown
和他去参加荒唐的舞会
and go with him to some absurd ball.
他不希望我改变
He does not wish for me to change.
我也不希望
And neither do I.
你得放手了
You need to let me go.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起 西耶娜
I'm sorry, Siena.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
戴维斯家族
凸版印刷 铜版印刷
印刷社
-我们真的得回舞会了 -再等一下
- We must get back to the party. - Another moment.
微声到夫人
Lady Whistledown.
快走 这是个陷阱
Go! It is a trap!
-你知道自己在干什么吗 -对不起 我
- What do you think you're doing? - I apologize. I...
我以为你是其他人
I thought you were someone else.
或许你还能赶上她
Perhaps you might catch up with her.
我猜你没有改变
I presume your plans to separate
和公爵夫人分开的计划
from Her Grace have not yet changed?
没有
They have not.
而且似乎你打听镇上
Neither, it appears, has your ability
所有八卦的能力
to somehow hear of every piece of gossip
也没有改变
that transpires in this town.
你什么时候才能接受这一点 我无所不知
When will you accept it? I know all.
骄傲 公爵大人
Pride, Your Grace...
会让你失去一切一无所有
it will cost you everything and leave you with nothing.
你必须防止自己也变成那样
You must not allow it to happen to you too.
男人们的感觉是否不一样
Is it different for them, men...
知晓自己是否恋爱
to know whether they are in love?
其他一切对他们似乎都不同
Everything else seems different to them.
我们同意今晚跳一支舞
We agreed to one dance tonight,
一支华尔兹
a waltz.
我怀念和你父亲一起跳舞
I miss dancing with your father.
我最后一次和他跳舞 在一场舞会上
The very last time I danced was with him, at a ball.
我记得当时有孔雀 真的孔雀
There were peacocks present, I believe. Real ones.
我想我怀念他的一切 真的
I suppose I miss everything about him, really.
你们两个如此相爱
The two of you loved each other so very much.
那很少有 我才意识到
It is a rarity, I have come to realize.
并不是说我们没有经历磨难
That is not to say it was without its trials.
你父亲和我其实面对了许多困难
Your-- Your father and I faced many difficulties, indeed,
但我们都克服了
but we overcame them.
我们一开始就决定如此
We made a decision early on to do so.
妈妈 我不认为
Mama, I do not think--
我们选择每一天都彼此相爱
We chose to love each other every single day.
这是个选择 亲爱的
It is a choice, dearest,
多晚决定都不迟
one that is never too late to make.
我或许再也见不到你父亲了
I may never be able to see your father again.
我可能每天早上醒来
I-- I may wake every morning
都要摸摸他曾经睡过的枕头
and... and touch the pillow where he used to lay his head.
但知道我们两个选择相爱
But knowing that the two of us made the choice to love
经历了所有体验
and to do all that we could...
我没法向你描述那带给了我多少安宁和宽慰
I cannot tell you how much peace and comfort that brings to me.
我希望有什么能做的 妈妈
I wish there was something, Mama.
我希望我能做到
I wish I could do this--
你是布里奇顿家的人
You are a Bridgerton.
没有什么你做不到
There is nothing you cannot do.
达芙妮
Daphne...
达芙妮
Daphne!
各位
Everyone...
我想今晚就此结束了
I believe this evening is complete.
我们早上再感谢慷慨的东道主
We shall thank our gracious hosts
举办如此盛大的晚宴
for such a splendid soiree in the morning.
现在走吧
Now, go.
出去
Out.
快点
At once.
达芙妮
Daphne...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
就算是公爵也不能控制天气
Even a duke cannot control the weather.
我知道这不是你预想中的夜晚
I know that this is not what you had envisioned for the evening.
-当然不是 -为此 我
- Certainly not. - For that, I--
比我想像中更好
It is better.
我知道你为什么对你父亲发那种毒誓了
I know why you made that vow to your father.
我找到了你小时候给他写的信
I found the letters you wrote to him as a child,
我读了
and I read them.
-达芙妮 -只因为有些东西不完美
- Daphne-- - Just because something is not perfect...
不意味着它不值得被爱
does not make it any less worthy of love.
你父亲却让你那么相信了
Your father made you believe otherwise.
他让你相信
He made you believe
你需要完美无瑕
that you needed to be without fault
才能被爱 但他错了
in order to be loved, but he was wrong.
如果你需要证据证明这一点
Should you need any proof of the matter, then...
那就看看我
then look just here.
我受够伪装了
I am tired of pretending.
我没法继续假装
And I cannot continue acting as if I...
假装我不爱你
as if I do not love you.
因为我爱你
Because I do.
我爱你的全部
I love all of you.
即便是你认为太过惨淡太过丢脸的一面
Even the parts that you believe are too dark and too shameful.
每个伤疤
Every scar.
每个瑕疵
Every flaw.
每个缺陷
Every imperfection.
我爱你
I love you.
你可能认为自己太破碎不堪
You may think you are too damaged and too broken
甚至不允许自己获得幸福
to ever allow yourself to be happy,
但你能做出不一样的选择 西蒙
but you can choose differently, Simon.
你可以选择像我那么爱你一样来爱我
You can choose to love me as much as I love you.
那不应该由别人决定
That should not be up to anyone else.
那不能由别人决定
That cannot be up to anyone else.
只能由你自己决定
It can only be up to you.
芬奇先生的面容真是温暖 不是吗
Mr. Finch has such a warm countenance, does he not?
还有他的凝视 鼓舞着我
And his gaze, it inspires me.
或许他能鼓舞你闭上嘴
Perhaps it might inspire you into silence.
普鲁登斯 友善点
Prudence, be kind.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表