剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
我绝不会靠近舞池半步
I shall not be anywhere near that dance floor.
至少在我可以选择的情况下
At least, not if I have a say in it.
那样有什么乐趣呢
Now, wherever is the fun in that?
-我该 -和我一起去吧
- I shall- - Come with me.
今晚
Tonight.
西耶娜 我是一名子爵
Siena, I am a viscount.
我的妹妹现在是公爵夫人
My sister is now a duchess,
公爵是我的妹夫
and the duke my brother-in-law.
没有人敢说一句闲言碎语
There is no one that would dare say a thing.
不 不会对你说
No, not to you.
这简直荒谬 而且不切实际
This is preposterous and fantastical.
-你知道的 -我想要你在我身边
- And you know it. - I want you there by my side.
和我一起去吧
Come with me.
和我一起去
Come with me.
-画的真像 -是啊
- A good likeness. - Indeed.
不过 格兰维尔先生似乎遗漏了我的白发
Though Mr. Granville did seem to omit the gray hair or two
它们肯定是因我过去几周的忧愁长出来的
I've surely gained from the emotions of the past few weeks.
-或许还长了些皱纹 -这话真扎心
- Perhaps a few wrinkles too. - Oh! You wound me.
我们应该讨论下今晚活动的顺序
We should discuss the order of events this evening.
自然
Naturally.
我觉得我们一起跳三支舞比较合适 你说呢
I think it wise for us to engage in three dances, would you say?
-两支 -这毕竟是我们的舞会 公爵大人
- Two. - It is our ball, Your Grace.
我怕只跳两支舞会让我们的客人扫兴
I do fear two dances may leave our guests terribly unexcited.
总比另一个极端好
It is better than the opposite,
三支舞会让他们过度兴奋 放纵无礼
leaving them overly excited and terribly unruly.
最多两支舞
Two dances at most.
你今天与格雷戈里和海信丝相处得很好
You were wonderful today with Gregory and Hyacinth.
他们很崇拜你
They adore you.
孩子们总是这样
Children always have done.
这仍不代表我想要一个自己的孩子
It still does not mean I want any of my own.
当然
Of course.
夫人 客人们陆续到了
Your Graces, your guests are arriving.
最后一场舞会
One last dance, it is.
或许你想作幅画
Perhaps you should like to paint a picture?
亲爱的 你得要把这次舞会当作是场排练
Dearest, you must see this as a rehearsal.
直到你正式亮相前
Until you are officially out,
今晚你不必太紧张
you need not feel so strained tonight.
紧身胸衣这么紧
As if I shall feel anything
除了呼吸困难我什么都感受不到
but the inability to breathe in this corset.
亲爱的
My dear...
作为一个讨厌舞会礼裙的人来说
For someone who hates ballgowns...
你穿着很美
you look exquisite in one.
好吧
Yeah.
如果你希望今晚剩下的时间去图书馆
If you wish to go up to the library for the rest of the evening,
我绝不会多说一句
I shall not say a word.
也不会责备你
Nor shall I blame you.
你来了我就很开心了
I am merely glad you came.
姐姐
Sister...
我该感谢你
I suppose I should thank you.
为了什么
Whatever for?
因为你这么完美
For being so perfect...
所以我就不用面面俱到了
so I do not have to be.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
费瑟英顿夫人 真是意外的惊喜
Lady Featherington, what a pleasant surprise.
我们不知道你会来
We did not expect to see you here.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
公爵夫人亲自邀请我们了
The duchess extended an invitation personally.
情况变了 女士们 有时一夜之间就大不相同
Circumstances change, ladies. Sometimes overnight.
我们听说你丈夫那天赢了不少
We hear your husband secured himself a win the other day.
他人呢 还在外面庆祝吗
Where is he? Still out celebrating?
这个情况看来还是没有变呢
One circumstance that has most likely not changed,
我想
I imagine.
这里是不是有特别之人在等我
Someone special in here for me, I presume?
如果是您 只有最优秀的人 大人
Only the best for you, my lord.
费瑟英顿
Featherington.
加入我们吧
Join us.
鸦♥片♥酊
-你今晚玩的开心吗 -什么
- Enjoying your evening? - What?
你今晚玩的开心吗
Are you enjoying your evening?
是的 我刚从舞池过来
Y-- Yes. I just came from the dance floor.
我没看到你
I did not see you.
我在舞池的后面
I was in the back of the dance floor.
里面太挤了 所以
It was quite crowded, so...
-科林 -小佩
- Colin-- - Pen--
我欠你一个道歉 我之前没发现
I owe you an apology. I did not see it at first,
但我知道你只是想防止我不因汤普森小姐
but I know you were only trying to prevent me from heartache
而伤心欲绝 而且
with Miss Thompson, and...
-我太愚蠢了 -你不愚蠢
- And I was a fool. - You were not a fool.
你只是认为自己恋爱了
You merely believed yourself in love.
你永远不必为这点道歉
One should never apologize for that.
如果发现自己拥有了如此美好的感情
One finds oneself in such an incredible position,
那就应该大声宣布
and, well, one should declare it...
坚定 热切
assuredly, fervently...
大声宣布
loudly.
科林 我想告诉你一些事
Colin, I wish to tell you something.
我也有事想告诉你 小佩
I have something I wish to tell you as well, Pen.
我要走了
I am leaving.
明天一早 我将开始旅程
First thing tomorrow morning, I begin my tour.
我将从地中海开始
I am to start in the Mediterranean.
其实是你激励了我
It was actually you who inspired me.
你一直提醒我 我有多么热爱旅行
You kept reminding me how much I longed for travel.
你刚才想告诉我什么
What was it you wished to say?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
-我们跳舞吧 小佩 -不了
- Shall we dance, Pen? - No.
我今晚已经跳累了 科林
I am all danced out for the night, Colin.
祝你旅途一切顺利
Good luck on your tour.
小佩 你看 是女王 她来了
Pen! Look, the queen. She is here.
我该利用现在去找出她对微声到夫人的计划
Now is my chance to find out her plans for Whistledown.
小佩 一切都好吗
Pen, is everything all right?
非常好
Entirely all right.
女王陛下
The queen.
快去 机不可失
Go before you miss your chance.
不得擅自接近女王陛下
One does not approach Her Majesty.
我想求见女王陛下
I require an audience.
那样的话
Oh, well, in that case...
不行
No.
我只想感谢她
I only wish to thank her
能给我机会 代表女王调查微声到
for the opportunity to investigate Whistledown on her behalf.
我想她一定很快就能
I imagine she must be coming close
查出这位作者的真面目了
to unmasking the author's identity.
尤其是她如今有这么精良的调查小队
Especially now she has engaged such esteemed counsel.
超乎你的想象
You have no idea.
我们今晚就会解开她的真面目
We shall unmask her this very night.
当然了
Of course!
这是当然
Of course you shall.
弓街捕快调查小分队
That team of Bow Street Runners
是您的绝妙主意 对吧
was all your brilliance, was it not?
这个嘛
Well...
女王陛下拥有您真是太幸运了
Her Majesty is lucky to have you,
天赋禀异 聪慧过人
a man of such talent, such genius.
我们发现微声到把她的初版小报
We worked out that Whistledown delivers her missives
送去伦巴第街上打印社
to a printers press on Lombard Street,
就在社交圈内人都关注于
all when the rest of society is distracted
重大事件时 比如今晚
by big events, like this one.
这是她的作风 今晚我们将在那抓获她
It is how she operates. She will be seized there tonight.
布里姆斯里 我需要你
Brimsley! I need you.
天呐
Oh my...
哥哥 你必须去找吉妮维芙
Brother, you must see to Genevieve.
-确保她今晚待在家 -埃洛伊丝 现在不行
- Ensure she stays home tonight. - Eloise, not now!
-我需要你带我去个地方 -埃洛伊丝小姐
- I need you to take me somewhere. - Miss Eloise--
我有钱
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表