剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
这都怪你
That was entirely your fault.
你怎么能笑出那么不得体的声音啊
How does one manage to make such an unbecoming sound while laughing?
现在你只是显摆这有多容易
Now you are making it look easy.
布里奇顿小姐 能请你跳这支舞吗
Miss Bridgerton, might I have this dance?
晚安 谢谢
Bonsoir. Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
本店已经关门了
The shop has closed.
我的天 小西 你差点把我吓傻了
Bloody hell, Si! You half scared me out of my wits!
怎么了 我按你的要求走的后门啊
What? I used the back entrance, as you asked.
要是被人发现
Heaven forbid someone discover
你跟伦敦最臭名昭著的歌♥者鬼混可就糟了
you consort with the most notorious opera singer in all of London.
你顶多只能算第三臭名昭著
You are but third on that list.
你知道的 这里随时欢迎你
You know, you are always welcome here.
我知道你习惯更舒适的条件 但你想待多久都行
I know you are used to finer comforts, but stay as long as you need.
你是个好朋友
You are a dear friend,
但我得尽快安排上另一位绅士
but I shall find an arrangement with another gentleman soon enough.
希望这个没有上一个那么渣
Hopefully someone less of an ass than your last.
我知道 我们不提他
I know. We will not think of him.
-这件真好看 -是给考珀夫人的女儿的
- This is beautiful work. - For Lady Cowper's girl.
但这也没法帮她找到丈夫
Not that it will help her get an offer.
我最棒的手艺也救不了那种笑话
Not even my finest silks will compensate for that sneer.
我可以用相同的布料给你也做一件
I could make you something out of the same fabric.
或许你下个月的演出可以穿
Perhaps for your performance next month.
我觉得这颜色对我来说有点怪
I should think it an odd choice of color for me.
我不是不谙世事的名媛
I am no innocent debutante.
其实你更好运
And more's your good fortune.
难道你更想傻笑着坐在那摆弄针线活
Would you prefer to sit around simpering over your needlework
或其他这些名媛用来打发时间所做的事吗
or whatsoever it is these debutantes must do to pass the time?
-你我是靠自己生存 -没错
- You and I make our own way in the world. - That we do.
所以我要给自己找一个有钱又体贴的绅士
Which is why I shall find myself a wealthy, sensible gentleman
能让我留在时尚圈 并且永远不会失信于我
to keep me in high fashion, one who will never break his word.
也不会让你在最爱的女装店里赊下巨额债务
Or prevent you from running up vast accounts at your beloved modiste.
也不会每次他母亲或妹妹有需要就飞奔回家
Or run home every time his mother or sisters have need.
你能在哪找到这种耻辱的典范呢
And where might you find such a paragon of dishonor?
好了 来吧
Here we go. Come on.
我又赢了
Me again.
确实
Indeed.
我得查查在哪能找到这么幸运的骰子
I am inclined to investigate the provenance of such lucky dice.
你掷的时候骰子就表现欠佳 费瑟英顿
They did not land the same way when you were casting, Featherington.
可能不是骰子的问题 而是你倒霉
Perhaps the common element is you.
最好还是克制一下吧
Might it be best to show some restraint?
费舍英顿勋爵可不擅长克制
Restraint is not among Lord Featherington's skills.
看来他也不擅长赌博
Well, then, neither is gambling.
-看来我做到了 布里奇顿 -做到了什么
- I seem to have done it, Bridgerton. - Done what?
证明了我在场时你还是能笑出来的
Proved you remain capable of laughing again in my presence.
你不能怪我质疑的你意图
You cannot fault me for being doubtful of your intentions.
我还真能
Indeed, I can.
你看我使过那么多坏
For all the mischief you've witnessed me make,
你该知道我绝不会玩弄一位小姐
you'd also know I would never make a fool of a lady,
更不会是你的妹妹
and certainly not one such as your sister.
这我就不明白了
You confound me.
你很尊重她 可你却无意步入婚姻
You are respectful, and yet I know you have no intention of marriage.
-这点变了吗 -我不能说是
- Has that changed? - I cannot claim so.
-那你还能有什么意图 -尊重她
- Then what could your intentions be? - Respectful.
就先点到为止吧
Might we leave it there?
我失陪一下
If you will excuse me.
失陪
Excuse me.
您看起来真面熟 大人
You look exceedingly familiar to me, my lord.
或者应该称您公爵大人
Or is it "Your Grace"?
可以这么称呼
I am afraid it is.
您来过歌♥剧院吗 我在那里演出
Might I have seen you at the opera? I perform there.
是吗
Do you?
我一直很想知道 表演咏叹调时
I have often wondered what plays in one's mind
歌♥者在想些什么
when an aria is performed.
有时是在思考歌♥词的意思
Sometimes I think on the meaning of the words I sing.
有时是在回想当天
At other times, I think of all the tasks I have failed
没办好的事
to accomplish during my day.
有时 是在计划演出后做些什么
And sometimes I ponder my plans for after my performance.
我能邀请您
Might I entice you
来看我最近的一场演出吗
to take in one of my performances sometime soon?
明晚如何
Perhaps tomorrow night?
妹妹 你在做什么
Sister? Whatever are you doing?
我睡不着
I could not sleep.
我想喝点温牛奶也许有助于睡眠
I thought a bit of warm milk might help matters.
-需要叫个仆人来吗 -不 别叫醒他们
- Should I ring for a servant? - No. No, do not wake them.
一起来吗
Would you like to join me?
-我们得先点火 -好想法
- We should light it. - Excellent idea.
那你去吧
Well, go on.
我
Me?
-我不会点火啊 -那你觉得我就会吗
- I should not know how to do it. - And you believe I should?
还是喝冷牛奶吧
Cold milk, then.
反正天气这么热 冷的更爽口
Most refreshing, given the heat.
我能问个问题吗 哥哥
Can I ask you a question, Brother?
只要不是问那东西的内部运行结构就行
So long as it has nothing to do with the inner workings of that thing.
是与公爵有关的事
It is about the duke.
公爵的什么事
What about the duke?
你知道他为什么那么抵触婚姻吗
Well. Do you know the reason he is so opposed to marriage?
-小芙 -他是你最好的朋友
- Daph - He is your closest friend.
你肯定知道一些事
Surely you must know things.
我知道的事不能说给你听
The things I know are certainly not for your ears.
我真可笑 竟然对他的事感到好奇
How foolish of me to ever even wonder about such things.
他不怎么与父亲见面
He barely knew his father.
从没见过自己的母亲
Never knew his mother.
也没有兄弟姐妹
Not one sibling.
公爵的成长环境
The duke grew up
与我们很不一样 小芙
quite differently than us, Daph.
我和他相处的这二十年来
In all the 20 years I have known him,
他从没提起过所谓的家人
he has not mentioned his so-called family even once.
他一直都是孤独一人
He has spent his entire life alone.
太可怜了
How very sad.
他宁可如此
He prefers it that way.
别太操心他的问题了
You must not concern yourself with his troubles.
你只需知道 有些人注定不能在一起
You must simply know some people are not meant to be together
无论
no matter
我们有多么期望能修成正果
how much we might wish otherwise.
我知道了
I see.
很好
Very well.
谢谢你的牛奶 哥哥
Thank you, Brother, for the milk.
有时间我们再这样聊聊吧
We will have to do this again sometime.
我总以为
I have always thought
人类与动物的区别在于
that an appreciation of the arts
我们拥有鉴赏艺术的能力
is what lifts us beyond mere animals.
那能激起创作的热情 震撼灵魂
It stirs the passions and moves the spirit,
而且笔者还希望
and, this author hopes,
它启发出更多有报道价值的男欢女爱
inspires more newsworthy pursuits.
萨默赛特宫的新翼将于今日开放
A new wing at Somerset House is to be opened today,
有不少博人眼球的事物
where several attractions will be on display
比如 迷人的玛丽娜·汤普森小姐
like the lovely Miss Marina Thompson,
从神秘的病中痊愈
newly recovered from her mysterious illness
终于能回归这一季的社交活动
and expected to finally rejoin the season.
天呐 也许是我之前量错了
Mon Dieu! Perhaps I took your measurements wrong.
汤普森小姐特别喜欢吃蛋糕
Miss Thompson has a fondness for cake.
我想节食减肥应该对她有所帮助
A reducing diet will work wonders for her, I'm sure.
是 夫人
Oui, madame.
当然了 还有今日的皇室焦点人物
Of course, there is today's royal attraction as well,
来自普鲁士的弗雷德里克王子
Prince Friedrich of Prussia.
王子殿下此次拜访是为了寻找一位小姐
His Highness has come to our shores in want of a fine Fräulein.
这就是某位语言辅♥导♥
Could this be the reason a certain language tutor
整周都在进出考珀家的原因吗
has been seen visiting Cowper House all week?
安娜·沃恩小姐
Miss Anna Vaughn.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表