剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Your mother would weep
她的挚友还不认识她的儿子 一定会流泪
to know her dearest friend was a stranger to her son.
你看上去和她很像
You look just like her.
这是件好事
And a good thing too.
我是丹布里夫人 大人
Lady Danbury, my lord.
看来你还没有学习任何礼仪
I see you've not learned any manners.
你识字了吗
Have you learned to read,
写字呢
to write,
骑马或是击剑呢
to ride a horse, to fence?
那你为什么不去学校上学呢
Then, why ever are you not in school?
我不 不
I c-- c-- can
不能
n-- n-- not
说 说话
s-- s-- speak.
很久以前 我还是个女孩的时候
When I was a girl, some centuries ago,
我连我自己的倒影都害怕
I was afraid even of my own reflection.
每当我进到房♥间 总想和阴影融为一体
I entered a room and attempted to dissolve into the shadows.
但是像我们这样的人
But there is only so long
只能躲得了一阵子
one in a position such as ours can hide.
我知道我一定会在某刻走到光亮中
I knew I would have to step into the light someday,
到时我肯定不能害怕
and I could not very well be frightened.
所以 反之 我让别人害怕我
So, instead, I made myself frightening.
我变得更睿智 改善了穿搭 提高了眼界
I sharpened my wit, my wardrobe, and my eye,
无论我到那 都让我自己成为房♥间里
and I made myself the most terrifying creature
最凶狠的那个
in any room I entered.
过来
Come.
你可以说话
You can speak.
我完全能听懂你
I understood you well enough.
我会帮助你克服你的口吃
And I will help you to overcome this stammer of yours.
但是 作为交换 你必须答应我
But in exchange, you must promise me
当你走到光亮下时
that when you step into the light...
你要配得上你拥有的所有注意
you will be worthy of the attention you command.
可以跳支舞吗 布里奇顿小姐
A dance, Miss Bridgerton?
看来我需要另一个人帮我找一杯果酒了
I shall need someone else to seek me a glass of ratafia, then.
布里奇顿勋爵
Lord Bridgerton...
不知是否有幸
do me the honor?
当然 丹布里夫人
Of course, Lady Danbury.
就六场舞会 我们必须在一起到八点
Six balls no more. I must have you at eight.
-还要一起去一次野餐 -野餐
- Along with a picnic. -A picnic?
我想我们必须
I am afraid we are required
装成相互吸引才行
to fan the flames of our charade.
我猜是因为巴布鲁克勋爵对吧 我听说了
Oh, because of Lord Berbrooke, I presume? I heard.
我们必须得让他相信
We must make him believe that
你即将向我求婚
you are on the very precipice of a proposal...
这样他会就不再来烦我
so he will leave me alone.
我希望我不会处于劣势
I should hope I do not lose my balance, then.
我也希望如此
I should hope not, either,
因为你要整晚都跟我粘在一起
for you will be glued to my side all evening.
而且我们需要表现得很开心
And we must look like we are enjoying ourselves,
虽然看上去很难
as difficult as that may be.
是的 挺难
Yes, quite.
去和你妹妹跳舞去
Go dance with your sister.
-为什么 -因为我要求你去
- Why? - Because I asked you to!
也许我今早没说清
Perhaps I was unclear this morning.
你希望我冒犯你妹妹吗 布里奇顿
Is it your wish for me to insult your sister, Bridgerton?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
你希望你妹妹嫁给一个恶心的蟾蜍咯
You wish your sister to marry a loathsome toad, then.
布里奇顿勋爵
Lord Bridgerton.
请原谅我的打扰
Forgive the intrusion,
但是 如果有必要的话
but, if need be,
我很乐意重申我对你妹妹的意向
I will happily restate my intentions with respect to your sister.
我对她的美貌
She is a prize I have
她的优雅 垂涎已久
long coveted for her beauty, for her grace--
还有她有力的右勾拳
For her powerful right hook?
我必须要知道我是否可以信任你
I must know whether I can count on you
去处理这些误会 大人
to handle this misunderstanding, my lord?
我当然想避免任何的尴尬
I certainly wish to avoid any kind of embarrassment.
那有些迟了
Rather late for that.
你对公爵是否过于友好
Are you too friendly with the duke
还是因他的爵位而犯憷
or simply intimidated by his rank--
注意点 巴布鲁克
Easy, Berbrooke.
我保证我会处理这个事情
I assured you I will resolve the matter,
我会提醒公爵这不是他该关心的事
a matter which I shall remind the duke is none of his concern.
也许你没权利管我该关心什么
Perhaps you're not the authority on what concerns me,
或是发表对巴布鲁克勋爵品性的看法
nor on the matter of Lord Berbrooke's character.
我会好好对你妹妹 布里奇顿
I shall do my best by your sister, Bridgerton.
也许长久以后她也会
And perhaps even she might
学着回应我的爱
learn to return my affections over time.
可别了 巴布鲁克
Do come off it, Berbrooke.
我猜他忘了告诉你他的眼睛怎么肿了的
I presume he failed to mention how he got that purple eye.
我不小心撞到了橱柜的门
I was careless with a cabinet door.
他是对他的名誉不小心
He was careless with his honor.
他昨晚尝试做了些我没法用言语正名的事
He attempted something last night I shan't dignify with words
所以你妹妹给了他一拳
when your sister planted a facer.
罪有应得
Deservedly so.
大人 我必须告诉你
My lord, you must know--
如果真是如此 达芙妮一定会告诉我
Daphne would have told me if this were true.
她会吗
Would she?
你不许再跟我妹妹说一句话 巴布鲁克
You will never speak to my sister again, Berbrooke.
但是我正准备娶她
But we are to be married.
如果你敢朝她的方向看一眼 我就把你埋了
You are to be buried if you so much as look in her direction.
你应该感到庆幸
Be grateful you will not
你没有被另一个布里奇顿揍一拳
take a punch from yet another Bridgerton.
发生什么事了 哥哥
What has happened? Brother?
不必烦恼巴布鲁克的事了 妹妹 都解决了
You need not worry about Berbrooke. Sister, it is done.
-你告诉他了 -我不得不说
- You told him? - I had to say something.
-我保证事情都解决了 -你保证
- All will be well, though, I assure you. - You assure me?
不管你和我哥哥是怎么想的
Despite what you and my brother may think,
我能为自己说话 你无权这么做
I am quite capable of speaking for myself. You had no right.
-我只是想帮你 -但你没帮上忙
- I was trying to help. - Well, you did not.
你所做的只有低估了奈杰尔的权力
All you did was underestimate Nigel's entitlement.
更别提 这是在大庭广众下
Not to mention, people are watching.
你保证不了任何事
You cannot assure me of anything.
多么热闹的一晚呀 大人
A crush of an evening, Your Grace.
你觉得呢
Would you not agree?
那位小姐可真是件稀有的珍宝呀
The young lady is as rare a treasure as there is.
千万别搞砸了
Do try not to bungle it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
您近况如何
And how have you been?
-今晚我想自己走走 -是 大人
- I think I shall take the air tonight. - Your Grace.
只有我一人 大人
Only me, Your Grace.
你在跟踪我吗 巴布鲁克
Are you following me, Berbrooke?
我认为事情已经解决了
I thought this matter settled.
本来是解决了 直到你出来搅局
It was settled until you had to go and spoil it.
我请求你和子爵重新解释解释
I implore you to speak again with the viscount.
我承认昨晚的事就是个错误
Last night was a mistake, I admit.
只是一时的判断失误
A temporary lack of judgment.
你能理解 对吗
You understand that, do you not?
你和我之间没有
There is not and never will be
也永远不会达成任何共识
any kind of understanding between the two of us.
-回家吧 巴布鲁克 -但你根本不需要她
- Go home, Berbrooke. - But you do not need her.
你是公爵
You're a duke.
你已经拥有财力
You already have the money,
人脉 以及名利
and the connections, and the standing.
我需要她 为什么就不能让给我呢
I need her. Why can you not just let me have this one?
我认为这该由布里奇顿小姐来决定
I think it really ought to be up to Miss Bridgerton.
如果我要想买♥♥一匹马 可不会和它商量
When I am buying a horse, I do not negotiate with the horse.
如果你继续跟着我
Should you continue to follow me
既然你有意于她
Why, then, have you not asked for her hand
她又如此迷恋你 为什么不向她求婚呢
if you are so fond of her, and she so smitten with you?
你为什么还没求婚
Why have you not already proposed?
除非你已经占有她了
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表