剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
听说她会讲多门语言
Speaks several languages, I hear.
玛丽·埃格斯菲尔德小姐 听说是个准教授呢
Miss Mary Egglesfield. She's meant to be quite the reader.
如果要我阅览一份
Were I looking for a list of debutantes
列举各位名媛及其成就的清单
and their dubious accomplishments,
那还不如在家看看微声到夫人的小报呢
I could have stayed home and read Lady Whistledown.
-真是够了 -别
- That's enough from you. - No, no, no.
科林
Colin.
真无聊 你说呢
Quite dull, would you not agree?
这看起来非常眼熟
It is terribly familiar,
但我肯定这是我第一次看见这画
yet I am sure this is the first time I have seen it.
这是因为 和所有画一样
That is because, like all of these paintings,
均出自于将女性当作点缀装饰的画家之手
it was done by a man who sees a woman as a decorative object.
-他们就像 -人类花瓶
- They are like - Human vases.
救我
Help me.
母亲好像在找我
I think my mama is calling me.
-她和汤普森小姐正忙呢 -我马上回来 等我
- She is busy with Miss Thompson. - I will return shortly. Wait here.
米德尔索普勋爵
Lord Middlethorpe,
容我为您介绍玛丽娜·汤普森小姐
you simply must meet Miss Marina Thompson,
我丈夫的远房♥表妹
a distant cousin of my husband's.
-汤普森小姐 认识你是我的荣幸 -确实
- Miss Thompson, the pleasure is mine. - Entirely.
玛丽娜
Marina.
佩妮洛普 我们去那边看看画吧
Penelope, allow us to view some of the paintings over here.
-我有事想问玛丽娜 -现在不行 佩妮洛普
- I had a brief question to ask Marina. - Now is not the time, Penelope.
我觉得现在是最佳时间
I believe now to be the perfect time.
-汤姆森小姐 -我不是在跟你说
- Miss Thompson? - I certainly was not addressing you.
真不敢相信 我遇见的如此可爱的女孩
I do not believe that I have ever met such a lovely girl
竟有着如此丑陋的面目
with such an ugly countenance.
你是个爱管闲事的小丫头
You are a meddlesome little wench,
而你显然不明白你处境的严重性
and you clearly do not understand the gravity of your situation.
这必须改变
That will need to change.
冷色调太多了
It's much too cold.
这幅画的主题意义何在
Where's any sense of the subject's spirit?
还有光线
And the light!
考虑到画作的质量
Given the quality,
我很好奇为何这幅画
I do wonder why the piece
没有和其他劣作一起束之高阁
was not skyed with the other daubs.
也许我们该问问画家本人
Perhaps we should ask the artist.
说得有道理 丹布里夫人
That would be something, Lady Danbury.
格兰维尔先生
Mr. Granville,
为什么你的作品没有束之高阁
why was your piece not skyed?
格兰维尔先生 我
Mr. Granville, I...
请原谅 我得去找我的妻子了
If you will excuse me, um, I must find my wife.
你太邪恶了
You diabolical...
你怎么能让我像那样喋喋不休
How could you let me rattle on like that?
我怎么不可以 我亲爱的布里奇顿先生
How could I not, my dear Mr. Bridgerton?
你必须承认 这非常有趣
It was riotously funny, you must admit.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
王子殿下
Your Highness.
我一直盼着今天能见到你
I was hoping to see you today.
-是吗 -是的
- Were you? - Yes.
看起来艺术品并不是现在展出的
It seems the art is not the only beautiful thing
唯一美丽的东西
on display at present.
您在伦敦过得愉快吗
Are you enjoying your time here in London?
这里一直是我最喜欢的城市之一
It's always been one of my favorite cities.
听到一位四处旅行的人这么说真令人高兴
How lovely to hear from someone who has traveled so widely.
你经常外出旅行吗
Have you traveled much?
我觉得你会喜欢维也纳的音乐
I think you would love the music of Vienna.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton?
您该四处转转 王子殿下
You should make your rounds, Your Highness.
我相信有一群年轻女士正等着您的青睐
I believe there is a gaggle of young ladies waiting for your favor.
很高兴见到您
Delightful to see you.
你藏在这里干什么
What are you doing, hiding away in here?
欣赏文化
Enjoying some culture.
你收到了微声到夫人的阵阵好评
You are receiving glowing reviews from Whistledown.
-你看了吗 -看了 我该去做演员
- Did you see? - I did. I ought to take to the stage.
我还挺享受这一切的 这很糟吗
Is it awful that I'm enjoying it?
我疯狂的妒忌吗
My wild jealousy?
愚弄微声到夫人
Fooling Lady Whistledown.
她知道所有人的一切事 甚至包括女王
She knows everything about everyone, even the queen,
然而我们却让她彻底相信
and yet we have her utterly convinced
我们正为彼此而疯狂
that we are mad for each other.
我们真是太聪明了
We are awfully clever.
我们确实很聪明
Indeed, we are.
过分的骄傲很适合你 布里奇顿小姐
Excessive pride suits you, Miss Bridgerton.
骄傲是种罪恶 公爵大人
Pride is a sin, Your Grace.
只是种小罪 但别担心
One of the lesser sins. But do not worry.
我们都必须从某处开始
We must all start somewhere.
你根本没有想象中那么吓人
You are not half as shocking as you think you are.
-这幅画也是你的 -你听起来很惊讶
- This one is yours too. - You sound surprised.
我想是的
I suppose I am.
这和你捐的其他画作完全不同吧
It is not at all like the others you donated, is it?
是不同
It is not.
其他的
The others are...
是我父亲的品味
Well, they were to my father's tastes.
如果丹布里夫人可信的话
If Lady Danbury is to be believed,
这幅画是我母亲最喜欢的
this one was a favorite of my mother's.
我从不理解为什么
I have never understood why.
这幅画很美
It is very beautiful.
让我想起在乡村田间醒来
It reminds me of waking up in the country.
清晨的第一件事
First thing in the morning,
当我独自一人
when I am all alone,
还未跟任何人说过话
and I have not yet spoken to a soul...
我望向窗外 周遭的一切都...
I look outside the window, and it is...
如此宁静
serene.
就好像这世上只剩下我 然而
As if I could be the only person left in the world, and yet...
我并不孤独
somehow I am not lonely.
我在平静中得到了安慰
I am comforted, at peace.
其他画作当然非常宏伟 令人印象深刻
The others are certainly very grand and impressive,
但这一副
but this one...
这副画很温馨
This one is intimate.
发生了什么事
What has happened?
克莉茜达晕倒了
Cressida swooned.
弗雷德里克王子扶住了她
And Prince Friedrich caught her.
-喝水吗 -是的 喝水 谢谢
- Water? - Yes, water, please. Thank you.
我敢说这是我见过的最浪漫的事
I dare say it was the most romantic thing I've ever seen.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
假装昏迷 我想是第六继吧
A feigned swoon. Chapter six, I believe?
我们该加把劲了
We ought to up our game.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
要去听歌♥剧吗 公爵大人
Shall I set course for the opera, Your Grace?
如果您今晚还打算去 我们就得快点了
We need to make haste if you still plan to attend this evening.
不 今晚直接回家
No. It will be straight home tonight, instead.
我现在要锁门了 小姐
I shall be locking up now, miss.
你确定没有绅士在走廊逗留吗
Are you sure there are no gentlemen lingering about the gallery?
如今 现代的年轻女士
These days, the modern young lady
必须在寻找追求者的过程中
must display a miscellany of talents
展现出各种才能
in her quest for a suitor.
她必须机智又健谈
She must be a witty conversationalist,
是位卓有成就的音乐家
an accomplished musician,
还得是晕倒艺术的专家
and an expert in the art of the swoon.
能在晕倒的同时保持衬裙一丝不乱
For managing to faint with nary a petticoat out of place
这绝对是羡煞旁人的绝技
is a most coveted talent indeed.
当然 并非每个人
Of course, not everyone has fallen victim
都成了席卷伦敦城的皇室热的受害者
to the royal fever sweeping through London Town.
有一颗钻石看上去完全免疫
One diamond in particular seems quite immune...
"不禁让笔者怀疑"
"...making this author wonder
"王冠已经失去了它的诱惑吗"
if the crown has lost its luster."
我知道这个粗鄙的女人在暗示什么
I know what this insolent woman insinuates,
我绝不允许她得逞
and I shall certainly not make allowances for it.
她是在暗示国王吗
Does she mean the king?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表