剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
I will not have this go wrong.
你是指我们的计策吗
You mean our ruse?
现在不仅仅是计策
It is more than a ruse now.
也不仅仅是谈判
It is more than a negotiation.
这不仅仅是为了找到最佳伴侣
This is not just about finding the best match
让微声到夫人
to impress Lady Whistledown...
女王 或者镇上任何人刮目相看
or the queen, or any member of the town.
这是关于生活 大人 我的生活
This is about a life, Your Grace. My life.
我最终必须亲力亲为
I must finally take charge of it.
我没有其他办法
I cannot afford to do otherwise.
所以我不会让这事出错
So I shall not have this go wrong.
如果你不同意 现在就告诉我
If you are not in agreement, then you should tell me now.
我同意
I shall agree...
但有一个条件
on one condition.
-你不明白 大人 -就是叫我西蒙
- You do not understand, Your Grace... - That you call me Simon.
如果我们真的想谈情说爱
If we are truly to seem to be courting,
如果我们是举世无双的一对
if this is to be a match like no other,
你就该叫我的名字
you should call me by my name.
很好
Very well...
西蒙
Simon.
我的名字有什么可笑的吗
Is there something funny about my name?
不 没 没有
No, no, no.
这是个非常好的名字
It is a perfectly fine name.
非常好吗
Oh, perfectly fine?
很好 达芙妮
Very well... Daphne.
我希望找到一位丈夫
I wish to find a husband...
这样我就能家庭 孩子
so that I may have a family, children.
那我们就给你找位丈夫吧
Then let us find you a husband.
我可以邀请你跳个舞吗
May I have the pleasure?
当然
Of course.
你俩真是绝世佳人 大人
The two of you certainly make a captivating match, Your Grace.
是什么在困扰你
Whatever is bothering you?
完全没有 丹布里夫人
N-Nothing at all, Lady Danbury.
我 我的儿子
My... My son.
你回来继承你的爵位了
You have returned to take your rightful place.
我的心脏可能不行了
My heart may be failing,
但我向你保证
but I assure you,
它充满了骄傲
it swells with pride,
知道你已成长为公爵
knowing the duke you have grown into...
伟大的黑斯廷斯的名字将延续下去
...and the great Hastings name shall continue.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very closely...
因为我回来只是为了一件事
for I have only returned to do but one thing...
就是来向你发誓
...to make you a vow...
这是我一生中唯一发过的誓
the only vow I will ever make in my life.
我永远不会结婚
I will never marry.
我永远不会有继承人
I will never sire an heir.
黑斯廷斯家族的血脉将与我一同消亡
The Hastings line will die with me.
我说的话你能听清了吗 父亲
Are my words clear enough for you, Father?
说啊 你这个禽兽
Speak, you fucking monster.
说话呀
Speak!
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表