剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Callers, ma'am. The Earl of Stafford and the Marquess of Finley.
我说过的 你们要感谢我的炫丽时装
My word! Well, you should have my colorful fashions to thank.
来找玛丽娜·汤普森小姐
For a Miss Marina Thompson.
我最亲爱的读者 笔者发现
Dearest reader, this author finds herself
不得不分享这最稀奇的新闻
compelled to share the most curious of news.
你也有个大家庭吗 大人
And do you have a large family, too, my lord?
看来我们的出水芙蓉需要进一步考察了
It seems our diamond requires a closer inspection.
有问题吗 布里奇顿勋爵
Is there a problem, Lord Bridgerton?
我想是的 你坐了我的位置
I should think so. You are in my seat.
因为 一件更加稀有的珠宝
As such, an even rarer jewel
伴随着令人瞩目的聪慧
of only the most remarkable brilliance,
热情 闪亮登场了
fire, and luster has been unearthed.
她的名字很快将从默默无闻到人尽皆知了
Her name, unknown to most, yet soon known to all,
她就是玛丽娜·汤普森小姐
is Miss Marina Thompson.
这个时候你不是应该在广场上散步吗 亲爱的
Should you not be out on your daily walk about the square, dear?
外面好像要下雨了
It appears as though it may rain.
笔者在想女王陛下是否要重新考虑
This author is left to wonder whether Her Majesty might reconsider
她给予布里奇顿小姐的高度赞许了
the high praise she once afforded Miss Bridgerton
因为我们都必须明白
for we all must know
女王最鄙视的的事情
what the queen despises more than anything
就是犯错
being wrong.
而布里奇顿家的客厅
And the drawing room at
现在看起来空荡得堪比
Bridgerton House currently appears to be emptier
她最亲爱的乔治国王的糊涂脑袋
than the muddled head of her dearest King George.
我现在必须要去俱乐部了
Well, I must be off to my club, then.
妹妹们 母亲 告辞
Sisters. Mother.
紧接着费瑟英顿夫人
It follows that Lady Featherington
就要实现她一直以来的期望了
is to receive what she has always desired:
本季最抢手的姑娘就住在自家屋檐下
the season's true Incomparable living under her own roof.
她一定喜不自胜了
She must be overjoyed.
汤普森小姐的脚背这么高吗
Is Miss Thompson so high in her instep
她都不能自己穿鞋了吗
that she's unable to don her own slippers?
我想她可以
I should think not.
还有谁看了微声到夫人最新的文章了
Has anyone else read what Lady Whistledown has written of late?
难道有人会去在意
Should anyone pay any heed
微声到夫人最新写的文章吗
to what Lady Whistledown writes of late?
我绝对不会
I certainly do not.
妈妈 也许我们可以
Mama, perhaps we might attend
自己去参加即将举办的索尔兹伯里舞会
the upcoming Salisbury ball by ourselves
还有梅里韦瑟茶会
and the Merriweather tea too.
我想安东尼已经以我们的名义
I believe that Anthony has already replied
回复过了 亲爱的
on our behalf, dearest.
显然 他已经帮我们安排好了整个六月的社交行程
Apparently, he has managed our social calendar through June.
他要一整季都和我们在一起
He'll be there for the entire season?
微声到夫人已经很明确地表达了
Lady Whistledown has made her opinion
她对我们亲爱姐姐命运的看法
of our dear sister's fortunes quite clear.
别再说微声到夫人了
Oh, enough about Lady Whistledown!
有人来拜访布里奇顿小姐
A caller for Miss Bridgerton.
有请巴布鲁克勋爵
The Lord Berbrooke.
巴布鲁克勋爵
Lord Berbrooke.
快过来吧
Come in!
请尝尝我们刚准备好的饼干
May I help you to some freshly prepared biscuits?
埃洛伊丝 给勋爵大人挪出点位置好吗
Eloise, allow some room for his lordship, will you?
埃洛伊丝 你今早不是该去拜访佩妮洛普吗
Eloise, are you not due for a visit with Penelope this morning?
-我觉得我该留下来 -我觉得你该离开
- I believe I should like to stay. - I believe you should like to go.
请原谅我没有早点来拜访
Forgive me for not calling sooner.
我猜你对我早就爱慕已久
I presumed your affections were already engaged.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
我们是彼此的命中注定
You and I were destined for each other.
如此 对天堂发誓 你的爱
And so, by Heaven, your love may burn
会在我灵魂深处燃烧
from the depths of my soul.
我将赢得你
Tis thee I shall earn.
太棒了 完美 先生们 感谢你们的拜访
Wonderful, wonderful. Gentlemen, thank you for your calls.
你们走时别忘了向普鲁登斯 费丽帕
Do not forget to bid Prudence, Philipa,
或是佩妮洛普道别
or even Penelope farewell as you go.
-真是首极悲惨的十四行诗 -拜伦勋爵可不是
- A most wretched sonnet, indeed. - Lord Byron he is not.
我不这么认为 再见 小佩
I do not believe so. Good day, Pen.
巴布鲁克勋爵毫无威胁 还会有其他人
Lord Berbrooke is harmless. There will be others.
微声到夫人几乎称我不合格
Lady Whistledown has all but declared me ineligible...
说我只适合令人厌恶的笨蛋来追求
worthy of the affection of a detestable simpleton
其他人都不行
and no one else.
告诉我 现在谁会想要如此差劲的女孩
Tell me, what others should ever want such damaged goods now?
你说的好像微声到夫人
You speak as if Lady Whistledown
比女王陛下自己
were to be held in higher regard
更有威望
than Her Majesty the Queen herself.
你对这个匿名的三流人物太重视了
You give far too much credit to some anonymous scribbler.
这些评论都不是真的
These musings, they're not true.
但就是真的 哥哥 而且都是因为你
Only they are true, Brother, and they are true because of you.
你把每一个求婚者都吓跑了
You have managed to scare every worthy suitor away.
微声到夫人只不过是说了出来
Whistledown has merely reported it.
我是在照顾你 保护你
I am looking out for you. I am protecting you.
-这是我的责任 -那我的呢
- It is my duty. - And what of my duty?
你完全不了解作为一个女人意味着什么
You have no idea what it is to be a woman...
你不知道
what it might feel like
把人的一生简化成一个瞬间是什么感觉
to have one's entire life reduced to a single moment.
我就是为这一刻而生
This is all I have been raised for.
这...就是我的全部
This... is all I am.
我没有其他的价值
I have no other value.
如果我无法找到一个丈夫 那我将一文不值
If I am unable to find a husband, I shall be worthless.
达芙妮 你是布里奇顿家的一员
Daphne, you're a Bridgerton.
如果我不是 那就简单多了
It would be easier if I were not.
驾
Go on.
野心勃勃的妈妈们欢欣雀跃
Ambitious mamas rejoice,
因为新黑斯廷斯公爵
for the new Duke of Hastings continues
继续让我们城市熠熠生辉
to grace our fair city with his presence.
天呐 他真是令人垂涎
And, oh, what an impressive presence it is!
微声到夫人又一次写到了您 大人
Lady Whistledown has written about you again, Your Grace.
你想看看吗
Would you like to read it?
需注意的是
It should be noted
听说公爵正在通知各处的妈妈们
that the duke has been overheard announcing to mamas everywhere
他完全不打算结婚
that he has no plans of ever marrying.
笔者不禁好奇
This author wonders
怎样的媒人才敢迎接如此挑战
which brazen matchmaker shall rise to such a challenge,
因为这场竞赛已经开始
for this competition is well underway.
财富列表
我猜
You know, I do suppose
如果不是因为过分热心的妈妈们
if it were not for an overzealous mother at every corner,
城里每年这时候都不会如此糟糕
this time of year in the city would not be so very dreadful.
我觉得那些妈妈们和你想要的都一样
Those mothers simply want the same as you, I rather think.
希望她们所有人
For every last one of them
都被自己女儿的发带勒死吗
to choke on their daughters' hair ribbons?
希望你娶妻 黑斯廷斯
For you to claim a wife, Hastings.
你真的不打算在拿到自己的封土后
Are you not planning on taking your place in society
在社会上占据一席之地吗
when you have a dukedom?
我有头衔 就我看这个头衔会跟着我进坟墓
I have a title, which, as far as I'm concerned, will end with me.
-但黑斯廷斯 -别这么叫我了
- But Hastings - Stop calling me that.
那是我爸爸的名字 从不是我的
It was my father's name. Never mine.
不管怎样 那你呢
And in any case, what of you?
我怎么了
What of me?
你是第九代布里奇顿长子中的
You are the firstborn Bridgerton of a firstborn Bridgerton,
布里奇顿长子 你的妻子呢
nine times over. Where is your wife?
马上来 先生
Right away, sir.
你的计划是和你的情妇一直睡下下去
Oh! Is your plan to fuck her forever, your mistress?
你需要一个继承人
You shall need to sire an heir.
我拥有一个你没有的东西
I'm in possession of something that you are not.
弟弟们
Brothers.
我听说
It has reached my ears
科林·布里奇顿先生应当被授予年度大奖
that Mr. Colin Bridgerton shall be awarded the year's grand prize
因为他俘获了炙手可热的
when he sweeps Miss Thompson
汤普森小姐的芳心
off her pretty little slippered feet.
你随时可以把那个娼妇送回农场去 夫人
You could always send the willow back to that farm, madam.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表