剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Whistledown knows everyone's secrets.
你很幸运现在就知道了汤普森小姐的秘密
You're lucky to have learned Miss Thompson's now,
而不是等你们结婚之后
instead of after your wedding day.
我知道你肯定我觉得我很傻
I know you must think me a fool...
但我的心无法听从逻辑的劝导
but my heart pays no heed to mere logic.
每当我想起她
When I think of her,
我只想靠近她 跟她在一起
I only want to be near her, to be with her...
尽管有那么多不该如此的理由
despite all reason otherwise.
我很了解那种疯狂的念想
I know that madness well...
但你不能再去见她了
but you cannot visit her.
利安德每天晚上
Leander swam Abydos to Sestos
都摸黑从阿拜多斯游泳到塞斯托斯
every single night in complete darkness
就为了见他的爱人
just to see his love.
利安德也迷了路并淹死了
Leander also lost his way and drowned.
传说就是如此
So the story goes.
发生什么事了吗 妹妹
Did something happen, Sister,
在克莱维登
back at Clyvedon?
如果你一定要见汤普森小姐
If you really must speak with Miss Thompson,
也许我能安排一次会面
perhaps I can arrange a rendezvous.
当然得有人陪同
Chaperoned, obviously.
我很感激
I would appreciate that.
你会看到我的热情不是徒然
You will see my passions are not in vain.
你总是学得很快 朋友
Always were a fast learner, friend.
但我也许该留点精力给我的公开比赛
But I should probably conserve my energies for my exhibitions,
而不是浪费来帮你发泄困扰
instead of spending them on your troubles.
你是要向我认输吗
Are you about to cede to me?
这肯定对你的公开比赛没好处吧
Surely that will not help with your exhibitions?
我很久没见过你这么愤怒了
I've not seen you this incensed
上次还是你受封公爵的时候
since you were handed the keys to your dukedom.
-我不想提我的公爵地位 -好吧
- I will not speak of my dukedom. - Fair enough.
我想你也不愿提起
I presume you won't speak of what happened
你蜜月时发生了什么吧
on your honeymoon, either.
我蜜月时什么也没发生
Nothing happened on my honeymoon.
我觉得你夫人听到这话
I cannot imagine your wife feeling
可能不会很高兴
particularly excited about that.
我建议你别试图
I suggest you do not try to imagine
想象任何跟我夫人心情有关的事
anything to do with my wife's feelings...
或是她的表现
or actions, for that matter.
根本没有理由或逻辑 对吗
It follows no reason or sense, does it?
-什么 -婚姻
- What? - Marriage.
而你根本无能为力
And there is not a bloody thing you can do about it.
我发过誓
I took a vow.
看我说什么来着
See what I mean?
学得很快 确实
Fast learner, indeed.
你还没睡吗
You are still awake?
我已经看见你了
I have already seen you.
女王这周要办午宴
The queen is holding a luncheon this week.
我们得跟我哥哥一起出席 以表支持
We will need to attend with my brother to signal our support.
你一晚上跑哪去了
Where have you been all night?
我以为你并不关心我去哪了吧
I did not think you concerned about my whereabouts.
我们的婚姻以后真的就这样了吗
Is this truly what our marriage will be for the future?
你整晚在外面 天知道跟谁在做些什么
You out all night, doing God knows what with God knows whom?
"跟谁"
"With whom?"
你这话伤到我了
You wound me.
我们才新婚三个礼拜
Not three weeks since we were wed,
而你就开始怀疑我不忠了
yet already you imagine me disloyal.
我这么想很离谱吗
Is it such a wild imagining?
我们可都知道你的名声 公爵大人
We both know your reputation, Your Grace.
显然你觉得我们的婚姻已经所剩无几了
It is clear that you find there is nothing left in our marriage.
所剩无几
Nothing left?
我就是这么说的
It is what I said.
你真这么觉得吗
Is it what you believe?
-西蒙 -达芙妮
- Simon. - Daphne.
我想要你...
I want you--
我们去卧室吧
Should we go into the bedroom...
继续我们没做完的事
and finish what we started?
不
No.
我们到底会怎样 西蒙
What is to become of us? Simon?
如果你怀了孩子 我会留下
If you are with child, then I shall stay
尽我的职责 供养你们俩
and do my duty to support you both.
那如果我没有呢
And if I am not?
那我们将继续名义上的婚姻
Then we shall remain married in name only.
当然 你仍会衣食无忧
You will be provided for, of course,
公爵夫人该有的你都会有
in a manner befitting the duchess.
但我不会再踏上你的门楣
But I shall not darken your doorstep again.
我们的生活将彻底分开 刚才这些
Our lives will be entirely separate. This...
这些不能再发生了
This cannot happen.
不会再发生了 你明白吗
This will not happen. Do you understand me?
我们不再信任彼此了吗
That we no longer trust each other?
是的 公爵大人
Yes, Your Grace.
我很明白
I understand that quite well.
汤普森小姐
Miss Thompson.
感谢你能来见我们
Thank you for joining us.
我不认为自己有别的选择
I did not realize I had a choice.
我哥哥希望和你谈谈
My brother wished for an audience.
而我希望避免更多
And I wish to avoid any further scandal
有损我家族名誉的丑闻
attached to my family's name.
我会留在这儿做陪护人
I will remain here as a chaperone.
玛丽娜...你告诉我叫微声到的女人搞错了
Marina... you must tell me that this Whistledown woman is mistaken.
她所写的事不是真的
What she wrote, it cannot be true.
但确实是真的
But it is.
你怀孕了
You are with child?
我不明白
I do not understand.
我们本来要结婚了 你...你说过你爱我
We were to be wed. You... You said you loved me.
-科林 我非常尊重你 -"尊重"
- Colin, I hold you in the greatest esteem. - "Esteem"?
你真是个残忍♥的女人 站在这里
You are a cruel woman indeed to stand here
谈论着友爱之情
and talk of friendly affection,
就好像你没有对我犯下什么大罪似的
as if you have not just committed a grave sin against me.
别提什么罪了 布里奇顿先生
Speak not of sin, Mr. Bridgerton.
我不是上这来受你或是其他人羞辱的
I did not come here to be shamed by you, nor anyone else.
我当时太傻了
I did not know better.
你可能觉得我是个恶人
You may think me a villain,
但我只是做了我认为必须做的事
but I did what I thought I must.
没有人真正帮助过我
No one ever truly helped me,
或引导我选择不同的道路
or guided me in a different direction.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我需要结婚 而你是唯一
I needed to wed. And you, you were the only man
向我许诺哪怕一丁点幸福的人
who offered me even a glimpse of happiness.
这么说我该倍感荣幸吗
So I should feel flattered, then?
庆幸你选择了我
Consider myself lucky that you chose me,
对我说谎 企图向我骗婚吗
lied to me, tried to trick me into a fraud of a marriage?
我最后一次向你道别 汤普森小姐
I shall take my leave of you for the last time, Miss Thompson.
你知道你的欺骗中最残酷的部分是什么吗
You wish to know the cruelest part of your deception?
要是当时你能直接向我说明你的状况...
If you had simply come to me and told me of your situation...
我依然会毫不犹豫地和你结婚
I'd have married you without a second thought.
我就是这么爱你
That is how in love I believed myself to be.
但如今我看到的却都是谎言
But I see now that was all a lie.
我想现在我该回家了
I believe I would like to return home now.
毕竟我们都不希望再生出
After all, we don't want another scandal
有损你家族名誉的丑闻
attached to your family name.
马车备好了 夫人
The carriage is waiting, ma'am.
我们得为女王的午宴做准备了
We must prepare for the queen's luncheon.
好的
Of course.
真好啊 不是吗
Oh, is this not lovely?
我们所有人又一次团聚了
All of us together again.
确实好 我们该多制♥造♥些丑闻
Lovely, indeed. We should tempt scandal more often.
-公爵夫人 您气色真好 -你太客气了
- Duchess, may I say how well you look? - Oh, you are too kind.
结婚非常幸福 不是吗
Is it not marvelous to be wed?
的确又开心又惊奇
It is both a joy and a wonder indeed.
借过
Make way!
你们都要像羊群抢水一样聚在一起吗
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表